List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 6856, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #81   2013/10/29 03:14AM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    jorie

Quote billsgal: Um, Chelsea mentioned that the 2 hrs. after the eye surgery are critical for Connor so she wasn't leaving his side. I think Chloe understands the same as she understood when Cane explained why Lilly didn't show. Chloe visiting and holding should be enough I would think.

chloe understands why Chelsea couldn't leave the babie's side, and wouldn't expect her to.

#82   2013/10/29 03:28AM
    Sinny

Quote billsgal: Um, Chelsea mentioned that the 2 hrs. after the eye surgery are critical for Connor so she wasn't leaving his side. I think Chloe understands the same as she understood when Cane explained why Lilly didn't show. Chloe visiting and holding should be enough I would think.

EXACTLY!

#83   2013/10/29 05:05AM
    countryMomof4

Didn't see this scene the same way either OP.

Connor had just come home from the hospital and Chelsea wanted to be by his side. She is frightened and needs to be with her baby. HE could be in pain and needs his mother.

Anita dropped by unexpectedly and Chloe understood why she wasn't there. No big deal IMO.

Adam placing Connor in Chloe's arms was very touching.

#84   2013/10/29 05:29AM
    trinilisa

On yesterday's Canadian, I saw Chelsea tell Anita that she would have liked to have gone to the funeral, but Connor had just come out of the hospital, and they needed to watch him. She also told Anita later on in that conversation that it feels wrong, them laughing with Connor, when her best friends are burying their little girl. I guess she figured that it might be better to honour Delia's memory indirectly by being there for her little boy rather than doing the GC thing and leaving him with a nanny, especially considering what he'd just been through. That's just the way I see it, but that's just me...

#85   2013/10/29 05:30AM
    trinilisa

Actually, she didn't say to Anita that she feels baddly about not attending the funeral, but Connor just got back from the hospital and needed to be watched, she told Adam, who replied something like, "The funeral's today?"

#86   2013/10/29 05:33AM
    trinilisa

And Chelsea had no idea that Anita was coming over. When Anita came in, she told Chelsea that she had called the hospital and they had said that Connor had been released. So Anita just came over...
    When Chloe came over to see Connor, Chelsea told her that she didn't have to explain why she was there...
    Loving Chelsea and her friendship with Chloe! (Well, besides the whole baby-lying thing)...

#87   2013/10/29 05:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

ADAM went to the funeral.

Chelsea stayed home and gossiped with Anita about Dylan.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

Yep; Adam told Chelsea he had to do some "business", then left to spy on the funeral and taint the memorial with his presence...making it all about him as usual...

#88   2013/10/29 05:39AM
    trinilisa

Quote ericlizafan: I know Chloe wasn't upset, but I really think Chelsea should have been there. Anita or Adam could have looked after Conner.

Adam was too busy, and I don't trust Anita as far as I can throw her.

#89   2013/10/29 05:41AM
    trinilisa

Quote Jeaniebean507: As a mother, I don't find it unreasonable at all that Chelsea stayed with her baby who was just released from the hospital. No way would I have left my baby, either. I'm sure if she had gone to the funeral, there would have been a "Chelsea Leaves her sick baby to go socialize at the funeral" thread, so whatever.

Thank you!

#90   2013/10/29 05:48AM
    trinilisa

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea had literally just brought her 4 week old son home from the hospital. I don't think anyone held it against her least of all Chloe who came to the PH to see Connor. She had already told Chelsea that the best way to thank her was to take good care of the baby so I don't see the big deal. New moms generally get a pass from most social obligations for the first six weeks and Connor was just home from surgery.
    ' _"'

Exactly! Can you imagine the potential outrage if Chelsea had left the baby with her con artist mother or a stranger right after surgery? My prediction is there would have been an uproar that she's not honouring Chloe's wishes to take care of her child and be there for her, all after Delia gave him the gift of sight, and what if something had happened while a stranger was watching the child, etc, etc... I think this is just Chelsea or anti-Chadam fans looking for an excuse to bash her imho. And I took the bate...lol...oh well...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list