List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 6827, Replies: 123
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/10/28 07:37PM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    Cinndy

Quote jorie:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Cinndy: This ungrateful beeyatch can't be bothered to attend the funeral of the girl her baby daddy killed whose eyes were given to her son?

Every time she looks at Connor's eyes, Chelsea should think of Delia.

GO PAY YOUR RESPECTS, You Silly Cow!

Anita needs a life and stay out of Chelsea life. I think Chelsea should been there if she had to go only for a few seconds. I see Chelsea taking full custody of her son... If Adam is charged with killing Delia and keeps the name Conner.

ADAM WON'T BE CHARGED ,IT WAS A ACCIDENT !!!!!,JUST LIKE WHEN SUMMER KILLED HIS SON WHEN SHE WAS DRIVING IRRSPONSIBLY A YEAR AGO THIS MONTH.

No comparison. Summer owned up to what she did. She apologized to Chelsea and Adam, right away. She went to their home and told them she was very sorry. Nick also apologized on Summer's behalf.

Adam is NOT manning up. He's acting like a whiny little beeyatch. Hiding like a coward. Burning evidence! Lurking around the church and crime scene. What a creeper.

He can't even go to the funeral to pay his respects to the child he killed. Neither does Chelsea. They took Delia's corneas and only care about themselves.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 07:40PM
    #62   2013/10/28 07:37PM
    lilie

Quote Laloni:
    Quote Cinndy: This ungrateful beeyatch can't be bothered to attend the funeral of the girl her baby daddy killed whose eyes were given to her son?

Every time she looks at Connor's eyes, Chelsea should think of Delia.

GO PAY YOUR RESPECTS, You Silly Cow!

I'm not a big Chelsea fan but you are not being fair. Chelsea is a good mother and her baby just had a serious surgery so she is doing the right thing by staying home with him. I would not leave my baby either. You people on this Board are the meanest people I have ever run across so glad I don't know you personally.

well, I don't see it as posters being mean, more like people having difference of opinions. JMO anyway

#63   2013/10/28 07:39PM
    jorie

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Bellah: Anyways i don't know what mother would ever leave the side of their child after they had surgery who cares if Adam was there, she is a concerned mother, besides Delia is dead she can go visit her at the graveyard when she has the time.

I haven't seen this episode, but I'm going by what has been said and while Connor just had surgery, he's home and doing fine, thanks to Billy/Chloe/Delia. I'm sure Anita could have watched the baby for an hour. If my best friend child was killed and I received such a blessing from them, I'd make it my business to be there. There is no excuse in my opinion why Chelsea didn't go.

Btw, the bold area was a cold and sad comment IMO

THEY STILL DON'T KNOW IF HE'LL SEE,NOT TILL THE END OF THE WEEK OR EVEN NEXT WEEK,AND THE POINT WAS TO SHOW HOW BAD ADAM FEELS ABOUT ACCIDENTLY KILLING A CHILD IN THE DARK WEARING BLACK BEHIND A BUSH,HE COULD USE THE FACT THAT ,THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD SEE HER,BUT HE'S NOT.

#64   2013/10/28 07:42PM
    jorie

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Bellah:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: Anyways i don't know what mother would ever leave the side of their child after they had surgery who cares if Adam was there, she is a concerned mother, besides Delia is dead she can go visit her at the graveyard when she has the time.

I know Delia is dead. Adam ran her down!

Chelsea is just a selfish ungrateful twat. Delia lost her life and gave up her EYES for Connor's eyesight.

Connor's life was never in danger. It was just his eyesight! Delia is dead. That's not even a fair trade-off.

Delia's corneas adams last option. He didn't beg for them they offered..

Yes they did because a baby was in need of it. Because it's the most selfless thing a human being can do for another. I'm glad they offered it to Connor. It was the right thing to do, but at least pay your respects to the child who was killed. Chelsea could have gone, should have gone and her baby would have been fine for the 1/2hr she was away from him. At least Connor was never in danger of anyone hitting him and driving away without knowing it, right? I like Adam and don't think he did it, but it's going to go that way for him IMO and when it comes out, it will look really bad for him and Chelsea.

NOT IF PPL HAVE ANY BRAINS.

#65   2013/10/28 07:43PM
    jorie

Quote Cinndy: Adam killed Delia and her eyes were transplanted to save Connor's eye sight.

That level of sacrifice deserves more than flowers.

If somebody gives you a body part, you should pay respects. Not procrastinate!

CONNOR NEEDED HER AT HOME ,ADAM NEEDED TO GO PAY HIS RESPECT.

#66   2013/10/28 07:45PM
    cards1

Quote Laloni:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

ADAM went to the funeral.

Chelsea stayed home and gossiped with Anita about Dylan.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

////////////
    Don't you think you need to get off Adam's case, all you people on here do is complain about Adam and what he did 30 years ago, why do you watch the show so you can get on the Board and complain. I have not been on here in weeks because I can't stand the way people get on here and complain about Adam, and if you aren't complaining about him you are putting the writers down. I hate this Board as much as I dislike watching the show so I don't watch the show I suggest you do the same.

But Adam wasn't on the soap 30 years ago.....

#67   2013/10/28 07:49PM
    jorie

Quote HonnyDiipp: Adam hired 2 nannies. ChelC should've made an appearance to Delia's funeral.

WHEN MY DAUGHTER HAD SPINAL CORD SURGERY AT 5 DAYS ,I WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER WITH ANYONE ,WHEN WE GOT OUT 10 DAYS LATER ,NOT EVEN MY MOTHER ,WHO I TRUSTED ,CHELSEA DOESN'T TRUST HER MOTHER,AND SHE CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHICH NANNY IS WHICH ,THATS HOW MUCH SHE TRUST THEM. AND CHLOE UNDERSTOOD, WHY SHE DIDN'T COME, IT WAS SO POIGANT WHEN ADAM IN TEARS HANDED CHLOE CONNOR TO HOLD.

#68   2013/10/28 07:51PM
    jorie

Quote villyforever55: Chelsea is Connor's mother so I'm fine with her decision to stay at home with her son, who was just released from the hospital. Chloe will understand.

SHE DID .!

#69   2013/10/28 07:56PM
    jorie

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Cinndy: Adam killed Delia and her eyes were transplanted to save Connor's eye sight.

If somebody gives you a body part, you should pay respects. Not procrastinate
    !

[quote YR2013]:I'm an Adam fan all the way, and understand that he couldn't have gone given the situation he will be innocent in the end IMO) but Chelsea should have gone. That's her best friend and she can use ALL the support she can get.

That's just it, Adam COULD have gone to the service instead of lurking around! No one even knows/thinks he did anything yet; the least he could have done was pay his respects. This just makes him look suspiciously bad! He's seriously screwing up!

HAVE YOU SEEN IT,?DID YOU SEE HIM HAND CONNOR TO CHLOE WHEN SHE CAME TO SEE CHELSEA.? THATS WHAT CHLOE NEEDED. SHE UNDERSTOOD WHY CHESEA COULDN'T COME.

#70   2013/10/28 07:58PM
    jorie

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote YR2013:

If somebody gives you a body part, you should pay respects. Not procrastinate
    !

[quote YR2013]:I'm an Adam fan all the way, and understand that he couldn't have gone given the situation he will be innocent in the end IMO) but Chelsea should have gone. That's her best friend and she can use ALL the support she can get.

That's just it, Adam COULD have gone to the service instead of lurking around! No one even knows/thinks he did anything yet; the least he could have done was pay his respects. This just makes him look suspiciously bad! He's seriously screwing up!

THE GUILT HE FEELS FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS JUST A ACCIDENT HE COULDN'T .

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list