List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 6425, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/28 07:21PM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    jorie

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Cinndy: This ungrateful beeyatch can't be bothered to attend the funeral of the girl her baby daddy killed whose eyes were given to her son?

Every time she looks at Connor's eyes, Chelsea should think of Delia.

GO PAY YOUR RESPECTS, You Silly Cow!

Anita needs a life and stay out of Chelsea life. I think Chelsea should been there if she had to go only for a few seconds. I see Chelsea taking full custody of her son... If Adam is charged with killing Delia and keeps the name Conner.

ADAM WON'T BE CHARGED ,IT WAS A ACCIDENT !!!!!,JUST LIKE WHEN SUMMER KILLED HIS SON WHEN SHE WAS DRIVING IRRSPONSIBLY A YEAR AGO THIS MONTH.

#52   2013/10/28 07:23PM
    jorie

>) [quote]Quote Cinndy: [quote]Quote Bellah: Anyways i don't know what mother would ever leave the side of their child after they had surgery who cares if Adam was there, she is a concerned mother, besides Delia is dead she can go visit her at the graveyard when she has the time. [/quote]

I know Delia is dead. Adam ran her down!

Chelsea is just a selfish ungrateful twat. Delia lost her life and gave up her EYES for Connor's eyesight.

THEY STILL DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKED.

#53   2013/10/28 07:27PM
    jorie

Quote Bellah:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

ADAM went to the funeral.

Chelsea stayed home and gossiped with Anita about Dylan.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

of course he did...it's made it all about himself ...he certainly didn't go to pay his respects not after burning up Delia's scarf right after the transplant

To be honest, the whole funeral was a disappointment.

They didn't show us inside the church. All we saw was Adam's freaky face as he stood outside listening to the minister's sermon.

The mister kept repeating, Why did this happen? Who did this to Delia? Adam kept making his stupid guilty faces.

well, I think my poor Adam deserves a little break. After all, he is SUFFERING with GUILT.

So, I'd say cut him some slack

Yes yes..team Adam all the way

ME TOO,ITS SO ASTONDING HOW THE HATERS CAN'T SEE THE PAIN HES IN AND HOW MUCH EMPATHY HE HAS FOR BILLY AND CHLOE, AND THE LOVE HE HAS FOR HIS SON ,WHO HE DOESN'T WANT TO ABANDON LIKE HE WAS,MICHAEL ELIZABETH AND BILLY WERE AMAZING TO DAY.

#54   2013/10/28 07:29PM
    Laloni

Quote Cinndy: This ungrateful beeyatch can't be bothered to attend the funeral of the girl her baby daddy killed whose eyes were given to her son?

Every time she looks at Connor's eyes, Chelsea should think of Delia.

GO PAY YOUR RESPECTS, You Silly Cow!

I'm not a big Chelsea fan but you are not being fair. Chelsea is a good mother and her baby just had a serious surgery so she is doing the right thing by staying home with him. I would not leave my baby either. You people on this Board are the meanest people I have ever run across so glad I don't know you personally.

#55   2013/10/28 07:29PM
    jorie

Quote Cinndy:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

Uhm...Adam didn't actually go to the funeral, he said "I have business to take care off" and left.

Adam just went to the road side remembrance spot, and hung outside the church listening.

Really he could have WENT IN and represented the family who received the cornea donation, since Chelsea was at home taking care of the baby.

But yes I was surprised the writers didn't have Chelsea go to the funeral, but maybe Chelsea didn't trust Anita to watch Connor since he just had surgery, Adam could have stayed and watched him, but he left in such a hurry, really Chelsea didn't have time to say anything to him about it.

Chelsea and Adam did discuss the funeral. Chelsea said she wanted to stay home and Adam offered to send flowers.

Neither of them looked broken up about it.

Adam took off because Anita showed up being her usual annoying self wanting to talk about Chelsea's love life!

LORD ,AGAIN CAN'T READ FACES.

#56   2013/10/28 07:31PM
    jorie

Quote Bellah:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: Anyways i don't know what mother would ever leave the side of their child after they had surgery who cares if Adam was there, she is a concerned mother, besides Delia is dead she can go visit her at the graveyard when she has the time.

Chelsea is just a selfish ungrateful twat. Delia lost her life and gave up her EYES for Connor's eyesight.

Connor's life was never in danger. It was just his eyesight! Delia is dead. That's not even a fair trade-off.

Delia's corneas adams last option. He didn't beg for them they offered..

AND HE WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED ,HE WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED WHEN THEY OFFERED ,HE IS VERY GRATEFUL AS CHELSEA IS.

#57   2013/10/28 07:33PM
    cards1

Quote jorie:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:

I watched the episode.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

HE DID NOT GO TO EAVESDROP ,IT WAS B/C HE IS DEVASTATED THAT HE ACCIDENTLY KILLED A CHILD ,

REALLY HE ACCIDENTALLY KILLED A CHILD, AND HERE I THOUGHT BECAUSE IT WAS TYPED IN ALL CAPS HE DIDN'T DO IT! DID HE ACCIDENTALLY BURN THE EVIDENCE TO? Dayem that fireplace, grabbed that scarf from Adams hand and spontaneously combusted into flames.

#58   2013/10/28 07:34PM
    jorie

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Bellah:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: Anyways i don't know what mother would ever leave the side of their child after they had surgery who cares if Adam was there, she is a concerned mother, besides Delia is dead she can go visit her at the graveyard when she has the time.

YES IT

Connor's life was never in danger. It was just his eyesight! Delia is dead. That's not even a fair trade-off.

Delia's corneas adams last option. He didn't beg for them they offered..

Not to mention if Adam did hit Delia it was clearly an accident he did not run her down.

YES IT WAS, HOW WOULD HE KNOW A CHILD WAS IN THE BUSH ,WHEN HE STOPPED FOR DASH, GLAD DASH CAME HOME TO BILLY TODAY,

#59   2013/10/28 07:35PM
    jorie

Quote lilie:
    Quote Cinndy:

And yes, I agree with all the posters that said Chelsbore should have been at the funeral considering she's Delia mother's BFF.

However, given the DELICATE circumstances coupled with the fact I want my little Connor to be well care and safe, so Chelsea NOT being able to pay her respect is understandable
    Just saying...

Again, I'm going to sound like a broken record, but my feelings toward Chelscon has NOT changed in the least.

And I do hope once Adam gets back, she makes it her BUSINESS to go and pay respect to that sweet little girl

I'M SURE SHE WILL.

#60   2013/10/28 07:35PM
    Laloni

Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:

I watched the episode.

////////////
    Don't you think you need to get off Adam's case, all you people on here do is complain about Adam and what he did 30 years ago, why do you watch the show so you can get on the Board and complain. I have not been on here in weeks because I can't stand the way people get on here and complain about Adam, and if you aren't complaining about him you are putting the writers down. I hate this Board as much as I dislike watching the show so I don't watch the show I suggest you do the same.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list