List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 7182, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/28 06:03PM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    ladycam

Well Chelsea could have left the baby with Adam and went to the funeral. After all they have taking turns staying with Connor. This makes no sense that she would make that excuse. Maybe she feels guilty having a healthy baby and Chloe have lost her child. Maybe the writers will explain her reason down the road.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 06:06PM
    #42   2013/10/28 06:05PM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea had literally just brought her 4 week old son home from the hospital. I don't think anyone held it against her least of all Chloe who came to the PH to see Connor. She had already told Chelsea that the best way to thank her was to take good care of the baby so I don't see the big deal. New moms generally get a pass from most social obligations for the first six weeks and Connor was just home from surgery.
    ' _"'

#43   2013/10/28 06:06PM
    lilie

Quote Jackie10: Ok I dont think CM should be brow beat for not going. But they could have hired a nurse to sit with Conner for an hour while she went to show Chloe support and appreciation for her donation of Delia's corneas. This is not your typical situation where a person could just blow off the funeral. Chloe was supposed to be CM's best friend. And this was Chloe's only child. And Chloe gave CM's child her daughters corneas so he could see other wise he would be blind. I think that deserves some respect to Delia and Chloe/Billy. A quick appearance should have been top priority for CM. With Chloe and Billy not liking Adam I can understand him not being there to upset them and was glad he went to the road side to leave the rose and show respect to Delia.

Yes, Jackie, I absolutely agree. I don't believe that CM should brow beat for not going as you said.

However, Chelcon could have Adam stayed with the baby, I'm not even going to say her mother (considering the woman can't even take of a puppy, let a lone a brand new child that just had major surgery) or even nanny b/c I'm not very trusting of leaving my only child especial after major surgery.

But I know it may come across over protective on my part but that's how I feel.

However, on the same note, Chelsea at least had a choice, she had Adam who we all know would NEVER show his face at the funeral given the guilt he felt and how the parents feel about him could just as easily stayed home with little Connor.

So in a way one could easily say ChelCon really did NOT have an excuse to miss paying her respect to the parents who was kind and generous enough to donate their little girl's cornea so little peanut could see...

#44   2013/10/28 06:26PM
    calliope

I think attending the funeral could have made her and others uncomfortable. After all, they were burying the child who gave her child sight. Chelsea let Chloe know how she felt and she was there for her when Delia died. I think she made the right decision to not attend.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 06:27PM
    #45   2013/10/28 06:53PM
    lilie

Quote calliope: I think attending the funeral could have made her and others uncomfortable. After all, they were burying the child who gave her child sight. Chelsea let Chloe know how she felt and she was there for her when Delia died. I think she made the right decision to not attend.

well, to the bold, perhaps. But at the end of the day ChelCon should have Adam stayed in her place while she attend the funeral. Just saying

#46   2013/10/28 06:56PM
    hubbardfan

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Cinndy: Adam killed Delia and her eyes were transplanted to save Connor's eye sight.

That level of sacrifice deserves more than flowers.

If somebody gives you a body part, you should pay respects. Not procrastinate
    !

[quote YR2013]:I'm an Adam fan all the way, and understand that he couldn't have gone given the situation he will be innocent in the end IMO) but Chelsea should have gone. That's her best friend and she can use ALL the support she can get.

That's just it, Adam COULD have gone to the service instead of lurking around! No one even knows/thinks he did anything yet; the least he could have done was pay his respects. This just makes him look suspiciously bad! He's seriously screwing up!

#47   2013/10/28 07:03PM
    jorie

Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

ADAM went to the fune
    Chelsea stayed home and gossiped with Anita about Dylan.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

of course he did...it's made it all about himself ...he certainly didn't go to pay his respects not after burning up Delia's scarf right after the transplant

To be honest, the whole funeral was a disappointment.

They didn't show us inside the church. All we saw was Adam's freaky face as he stood outside listening to the minister's sermon.

The mister kept repeating, Why did this happen? Who did this to Delia? Adam kept making his stupid guilty faces.

SOMEONE SURE HAS A PROBLEM READING FACES!!. ADAM DID NOT GO TO EAVESDROP.!HE WENT BECAUSE HE IS DEVASTATED ABOUT THIS, CHELSEA STAYED HOME BECAUSE THEY JUST CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL, ANITA JUST HAPPENED TO COME TO CHECK ON THE BABY, CHLOE HAD NO PROBLEM THAT CHELSEA COULDN'T COME,I LOVED THE SCENE WHERE ADAM IN TEARS HANDED CHLOE CONNOR TO HOLD,THE ONLY REASON ADAM HASN'T GONE YET TO THE POLICE IS THAT UNLIKE HIS FATHER HE WANTS TO BE THERE FOR CONNOR.AND OF COURSE HE WILL NEVER BE CONVICTED OF A CRIME.THIS WAS A ACCIDENT ,NO MATTER WHO DID IT.AND LIKE ADAM AND CHELSEA FORGIVING SUMMER FOR CAUSING THE ACCIDENT THAT KILLED THIER SON. ADAM WILL BE FORGIVEN,STILL CAN'T SEE HOW THERE CAN BE SO LITTLE DAMAGE,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 07:08PM
    #48   2013/10/28 07:09PM
    jorie

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea had literally just brought her 4 week old son home from the hospital. I don't think anyone held it against her least of all Chloe who came to the PH to see Connor. She had already told Chelsea that the best way to thank her was to take good care of the baby so I don't see the big deal. New moms generally get a pass from most social obligations for the first six weeks and Connor was just home from surgery.
    ' _"'

WELL SAID,

#49   2013/10/28 07:13PM
    jorie

Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

ADAM went to the funeral.

THEN YOU HAD DIFFICULT TIME COMPRHENDING AND SAW WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE .

#50   2013/10/28 07:15PM
    jorie

Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:

I watched the episode.

ADAM went to the funeral.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

HE DID NOT GO TO EAVESDROP ,IT WAS B/C HE IS DEVASTATED THAT HE ACCIDENTLY KILLED A CHILD ,

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list