List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 7157, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/28 05:23PM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    Cinndy

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Bellah: Anyways i don't know what mother would ever leave the side of their child after they had surgery who cares if Adam was there, she is a concerned mother, besides Delia is dead she can go visit her at the graveyard when she has the time.

I haven't seen this episode, but I'm going by what has been said and while Connor just had surgery, he's home and doing fine, thanks to Billy/Chloe/Delia. I'm sure Anita could have watched the baby for an hour. If my best friend child was killed and I received such a blessing from them, I'd make it my business to be there. There is no excuse in my opinion why Chelsea didn't go.

Btw, the bold area was a cold and sad comment IMO

Connor is doing great! His eyes look perfectly healed. Not even wearing an eye patch or anything.

Adam, Chelsea and Anita were all cuddling him today.

In fact, Adam even commented that he thought Connor could SEE him already!

Anita was cooing and cawing over her grand son.

There was no excuse for them to skip Delia's funeral. Connor's life was never in danger. Blindness is not terminal.

#32   2013/10/28 05:23PM
    YR2013

Quote Cinndy: Adam killed Delia and her eyes were transplanted to save Connor's eye sight.

That level of sacrifice deserves more than flowers.

If somebody gives you a body part, you should pay respects. Not procrastinate
    !

I'm an Adam fan all the way, and understand that he couldn't have gone given the situation(he will be innocent in the end IMO) but Chelsea should have gone. That's her best friend and she can use ALL the support she can get.

#33   2013/10/28 05:25PM
    lilie

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Bellah: Anyways i don't know what mother would ever leave the side of their child after they had surgery who cares if Adam was there, she is a concerned mother, besides Delia is dead she can go visit her at the graveyard when she has the time.

I haven't seen this episode, but I'm going by what has been said and while Connor just had surgery, he's home and doing fine, thanks to Billy/Chloe/Delia. I'm sure Anita could have watched the baby for an hour. If my best friend child was killed and I received such a blessing from them, I'd make it my business to be there. There is no excuse in my opinion why Chelsea didn't go.

Hi YR2013 nice to see you as always.

I will answer your post in our thread

#34   2013/10/28 05:25PM
    YR2013

Quote HonnyDiipp: Adam hired 2 nannies. ChelC should've made an appearance to Delia's funeral.

Forgot about that, thanks for the reminder. In that case, there was no reason for her to not be there.

#35   2013/10/28 05:29PM
    YR2013

Quote Jeaniebean507: As a mother, I don't find it unreasonable at all that Chelsea stayed with her baby who was just released from the hospital. No way would I have left my baby, either. I'm sure if she had gone to the funeral, there would have been a "Chelsea Leaves her sick baby to go socialize at the funeral" thread, so whatever.

I'm a mother as well and I'd leave my child with a nanny or family member for 1/2hr to go and pay my respects to the child and her family who saved my child's sight. This is her BFF, not some donor she doesn't know and not some stranger.

#36   2013/10/28 05:32PM
    YR2013

Quote Cinndy:
    Quote YR2013:

Connor is doing great! His eyes look perfectly healed. Not even wearing an eye patch or anything.

There was no excuse for them to skip Delia's funeral. Connor's life was never in danger. Blindness is not terminal.

I understand why Adam would not go, but there is NO reason in the world why Chelsea didn't go. If at anytime Chloe needed support, it was today, when she had to say a final goodbye to her baby girl.

#37   2013/10/28 05:36PM
    villyforever55

Chelsea is Connor's mother so I'm fine with her decision to stay at home with her son, who was just released from the hospital. Chloe will understand.

#38   2013/10/28 05:40PM
    Jackie10

Ok I dont think CM should be brow beat for not going. But they could have hired a nurse to sit with Conner for an hour while she went to show Chloe support and appreciation for her donation of Delia's corneas. This is not your typical situation where a person could just blow off the funeral. Chloe was supposed to be CM's best friend. And this was Chloe's only child. And Chloe gave CM's child her daughters corneas so he could see other wise he would be blind. I think that deserves some respect to Delia and Chloe/Billy. A quick appearance should have been top priority for CM. With Chloe and Billy not liking Adam I can understand him not being there to upset them and was glad he went to the road side to leave the rose and show respect to Delia.

#39   2013/10/28 05:40PM
    daffyteddy66

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote YR2013:

I understand why Adam would not go, but there is NO reason in the world why Chelsea didn't go. If at anytime Chloe needed support, it was today, when she had to say a final goodbye to her baby girl.

But adam DID go, to spy around...that's why Chelsea couldn't have gone...no way would she have left a newly operated on baby with her mother!!! GeeZ!!!

#40   2013/10/28 05:42PM
    calliope

Quote Cinndy:
    Quote maja: That's not even what happen. Chelsea stayed home to be with her son who is recovering from surgery.Also, she has been more then grateful to Chloe and even has said said so.

Carly went to Jake's funeral. No excuses.

Adam left the apartment and went to Delia's funeral.

Granny Anita could've watched Connor for an hour.

They said Connor was doing fine. He's out of the hospital and settled in back at the pent house.

Carly and Jake have what to do with this?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list