List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 7183, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #111   2013/10/29 02:10PM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    Bellah

Adam this, Adam that, geez. Everyone has their own way of paying respect you dont need to go to a church you can do it in your home. But if adam didnt even make the effort to even go pass the church another useless thread would be posted and has for chelsea she is a mother, i know damn well i wouldn't be leaving my house for nobody especially after my child had surgery don't care how many nannies.
    Team Adam!

#112   2013/10/29 02:51PM
    calliope

Quote Bellah: Adam this, Adam that, geez. Everyone has their own way of paying respect you dont need to go to a church you can do it in your home. But if adam didnt even make the effort to even go pass the church another useless thread would be posted and has for chelsea she is a mother, i know damn well i wouldn't be leaving my house for nobody especially after my child had surgery don't care how many nannies.
    Team Adam!

You are so right. If he had gone he would have been slammed for going . He was slammed for leaving the hospital to get things for Chelsea and Conner but yet they complain because they didn't leave Conner to go someplace that would have made many people uncomfortable. Nit pickers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 02:52PM
    #113   2013/10/29 03:32PM
    YR2013

Like I said, I understand why Adam didn't go in to the church. He feels the guilt and considering his choice to burn the scarf, it would be very hypocritical IMHO. I don't think Adam is responsible, but it appears that way.

The funeral service would have lasted about an hour the most, if that much, so I highly doubt Connor would have suffered any harm during that time. What is the point of hiring two nannies if they aren't responsible or capable enough to take care of a child?

I'm sure if it was anyone other than Chelsea or Adam, a big stink would have been made about a no show.

IF Chelsea is such a "good mother" she wouldn't have kept her child from the baby daddy intentionally, pawn him off on another man, and have a one night stand while pregnant. She didn't know Dylan, she didn't know if he had any disease or not when she put her and her baby in harms way.SMDH

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 03:33PM
    #114   2013/10/29 03:52PM
    TwoOfEach

I don't see threads attacking Lauren who is Delia's aunt for missing the funeral. Lily stayed home b/c the twins had a bug and I see no hate. This thread is just an excuse to attack Chelsea.

#115   2013/10/29 03:58PM
    calliope

Quote YR2013: Like I said, I understand why Adam didn't go in to the church. He feels the guilt and considering his choice to burn the scarf, it would be very hypocritical IMHO. I don't think Adam is responsible, but it appears that way.

The funeral service would have lasted about an hour the most, if that much, so I highly doubt Connor would have suffered any harm during that time. What is the point of hiring two nannies if they aren't responsible or capable enough to take care of a child?

I'm sure if it was anyone other than Chelsea or Adam, a big stink would have been made about a no show.

IF Chelsea is such a "good mother" she wouldn't have kept her child from the baby daddy intentionally, pawn him off on another man, and have a one night stand while pregnant. She didn't know Dylan, she didn't know if he had any disease or not when she put her and her baby in harms way.SMDH

I only know I would not leave my baby with someone else a few hours after eye surgery. Sure, he probably would have been fine, but as the mother I couldn't do it.

#116   2013/10/29 03:59PM
    calliope

Quote TwoOfEach: I don't see threads attacking Lauren who is Delia's aunt for missing the funeral. Lily stayed home b/c the twins had a bug and I see no hate. This thread is just an excuse to attack Chelsea.

It doesn't matter what they did. There would be bashing if they went or didn't.

#117   2013/10/29 04:05PM
    maja

Quote calliope:
    Quote TwoOfEach: I don't see threads attacking Lauren who is Delia's aunt for missing the funeral. Lily stayed home b/c the twins had a bug and I see no hate. This thread is just an excuse to attack Chelsea.

It doesn't matter what they did. There would be bashing if they went or didn't.

I have a feeling if Chelsea had attended Delia's funeral we would have seen a thread saying how dare she leave her son when he just had surgery, what kind of mother is she.

#118   2013/10/30 09:21AM
    alanadz

This is not fair. Connor just had surgery, so Chelsea had to be with her baby. Chloe understood that.

#119   2013/10/30 11:51AM
    Yrwatcher22

If one of Lily's children was just given the gift of corneas by her BFFs dead daughter, then maybe we'd see a thread complaining of her not attending the funeral. Chelsea could have easily had Adam, her mother, or those two nannies they have to watch Connor for just a little while. Her son has been given the gift of sight back, thanks to Chloe and Billy. It would have been nice to have seen her supporting her best friend on the day she was burying her only child.

#120   2013/10/31 12:31PM
    alanadz

I don't think this is a fair statement. Her baby just had major, life altering surgery!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list