List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 7354, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #101   2013/10/29 11:42AM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    trinilisa

Quote HonnyDiipp: ChelC is NOT my favorite character. BUT I understand her not going to the funeral. She has a sick newborn recovering from surgery. She needs to be away from germs and by her sons side. Now LAUREN staying away because her husband is in jail...NO excuse why she couldn't have pulled up her big girl bloomers to support her sister.

Ita about Lauren! Now that's selfish imho! She couldn't leave Michael in the joint for a few minutes to go and help her sister?

#102   2013/10/29 12:02PM
    janetb

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

ADAM went to the funeral.

Chelsea stayed home and gossiped with Anita about Dylan.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

of course he did...it's made it all about himself ...he certainly didn't go to pay his respects not after burning up Delia's scarf right after the transplant

If Adam wanted to pay his respects then why didn't he go into the church.He would have been seen as the grateful father whose son received Delia's corneas and hopefully will now see.Instead he was lurking around and shed a few tears at the crash site memorial like the coward he's always been. Chloe and Billy know exactly how Chelsea feels.She's expressed her gratitude many times and was at home with her baby and they understood that.

#103   2013/10/29 12:07PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote HonnyDiipp: ChelC is NOT my favorite character. BUT I understand her not going to the funeral. She has a sick newborn recovering from surgery. She needs to be away from germs and by her sons side. Now LAUREN staying away because her husband is in jail...NO excuse why she couldn't have pulled up her big girl bloomers to support her sister.

Ita about Lauren! Now that's selfish imho! She couldn't leave Michael in the joint for a few minutes to go and help her sister?

The Baldwins problems are of their own making and Lauren should have been at the funeral.We never saw her speak to Jill,Billy, Chloe or Kevin to offer her sympathy.As usual they expected that Paul or Christine would get them out of the mess they made by Michael confessing to a crime he didn't commit and they don't know that Fen did it either.

#104   2013/10/29 12:20PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:
    Quote Bellah: I doubt you watched the episode. Connor just had surgery she has every right to stay at home.

I watched the episode.

Adam went to the funeral most probably to eavesdrop to see if there was any more developments in the case.

ADAM is the one who should have stated with Connor so that Chelsea could have gone...but once again Adam had to make it all about him...like he did when he destroyed Sharon's memorial service. Has there ever been a more self-centered selfisk pr*ck of a man?

of course he did...it's made it all about himself ...he certainly didn't go to pay his respects not after burning up Delia's scarf right after the transplant

If Adam wanted to pay his respects then why didn't he go into the church.He would have been seen as the grateful father whose son received Delia's corneas and hopefully will now see.Instead he was lurking around and shed a few tears at the crash site memorial like the coward he's always been. Chloe and Billy know exactly how Chelsea feels.She's expressed her gratitude many times and was at home with her baby and they understood that.

Good point Jan!

#105   2013/10/29 12:26PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

The Baldwins problems are of their own making and Lauren should have been at the funeral.We never saw her speak to Jill,Billy, Chloe or Kevin to offer her sympathy.As usual they expected that Paul or Christine would get them out of the mess they made by Michael confessing to a crime he didn't commit and they don't know that Fen did it either.

Exactly Jan! And Jill showed compassion for Likey when they started going through their ish. But Lauren never wanted a sister anyway...

#106   2013/10/29 12:40PM
    linder

Quote Cinndy:
    Quote maja: That's not even what happen. Chelsea stayed home to be with her son who is recovering from surgery.Also, she has been more then grateful to Chloe and even has said said so.

Carly went to Jake's funeral. No excuses.

Adam left the apartment and went to Delia's funeral.

Granny Anita could've watched Connor for an hour.

They said Connor was doing fine. He's out of the hospital and settled in back at the pent house.

you right conner is at home and doing fine,but their is where he needs to be ..at home,safe with his mom,if she took him out so soon,he could have got an infection....and it seem like you watch the show so you should know how chelsea and chloe feel toward each other...they r close and chloe understands..the conversation she had with her mother has nothing to do with the reason she didnt go .

#107   2013/10/29 01:47PM
    Ethelmae02

Im torned on the matter. I think Chelsea shouldve went and had her mom sit with the baby. AFter all Chloe came to see the child right after her own daughter's funeral. Wow! this is sad. I think Chelsea owed it to the family to attend and say goodbye to the little girl who gave up a sacrifice her son see.

#108   2013/10/29 01:49PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote trinilisa:

dont get me started on that selfish tramp Lauren! what she is suffering is due to her own hands.

#109   2013/10/29 01:53PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

I so agree. Lauren's problems are of her own making and HELL she created. Her whole family has been ripped apart cause of HER. Jill needs some family support from her but she wont get it.

#110   2013/10/29 01:54PM
    Spike1976

Quote janetb:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote Cinndy:

I watched the episode.

Because Billy and Chloe has made it perfectly clear that they don't like him. The transplant was for Chelsea and Connor. He told Billy that he didn't deserve their gratitude and Billy said it had nothing to do with him. With that statement, Adam didn't feel as though he was even welcomed. He showed his respect in his own way. Being there will just probably make Billy feel more bitter seeing him.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list