List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!

Started by Cinndy at 2013/10/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 01:59PM, Views: 6949, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #91   2013/10/29 06:10AM
    Re: Chelsea SKIPS Delia's funeral to hang with Anita!
    maja

[quote]Quote countryMomof4: Didn't see this scene the same way either OP.

Connor had just come home from the hospital and Chelsea wanted to be by his side. She is frightened and needs to be with her baby. HE could be in pain and needs his mother.

Anita dropped by unexpectedly and Chloe understood why she wasn't there. No big deal IMO.
    ITA countryMom.This whole OP took so many things out of context. I'm not even a Chelsea fan and understood why she decided to stay with her baby.

#92   2013/10/29 06:23AM
    calliope

Wasn't there outrage a couple of days ago about leaving the hospital for a little while?
    I still say she did the right thing by not going. Her child has Delia's corneas and some would be uncomfortable. And if she had gone some posters would be outraged that she was so insensitive to attend when her child benefited from Delia's death. Pssssh.

#93   2013/10/29 06:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote calliope: Wasn't there outrage a couple of days ago about leaving the hospital for a little while?
    I still say she did the right thing by not going. Her child has Delia's corneas and some would be uncomfortable. And if she had gone some posters would be outraged that she was so insensitive to attend when her child benefited from Delia's death. Pssssh.

I didn't see that one, but I don't doubt it! was she bshed for leaving the hospital? I am glad she honoured Delia by staying home and making sure that he was okay while making sure that her son was okay and not in pain and not rejecting the corneas or whatever. She did the "parent" thing imho, and Chloe understood, besides she has been more than humbled in her appreciation and her grattitude...

#94   2013/10/29 07:06AM
    wyattfan

What matters is how Chelsea treats Chloe after the funeral.
    Hopefully she will be there for her friend later.

#95   2013/10/29 07:58AM
    yandrfan710

Her son just had surgery what was she supposed to do leave him with Anita who's been MIA for a while or Adam who is upset and even distracted thinking that he killed Delia(which I don't think he did because I's assume he would have more damage to his suv ,but that's another topic) IMO with him being distracted and upset and Chelsea not knowing what's wrong with Adam because he won't tell her why ,it's a good thing she stayed him with Connor I think Chloe would understand why she wasn't there.

#96   2013/10/29 08:01AM
    dafyduc

Quote Soap Fan: Chelsea is not a good friend. If she was she would gone to pay respect to the girl that made her son see.

Don't know why everyone seems so surprised. chelsea is a selfish b1tch, and doesn't know the meaning of the word friend. She has shown since day one that she will use whoever, whenever she can to her advantage

#97   2013/10/29 08:29AM
    CdnMama

Chelsea was home with her son who just got out of the hospital. They commented it's only been hours since his surgery so it's pretty obvious why she didn't go. it was nothing against chloe! she was there with her son. i don't get the point of this thread?? she's Conners mother. of course she is going to stay home with him. Adam felt too guilty to walk into the funeral. Anita was there to see Conner. Chelsea was looking after Conner! Chloe came to visit afterwards. Very very heartfelt scene. Very sad and moving scene with Chloe and Conner.

what is the point of this thread anyway???

#98   2013/10/29 08:42AM
    Licorice_423

Sorry but I wouldn't leave my little baby with anyone but me following surgery. Chelsea didn't hire those nannies, Adam did. Why would she leave her son in the care of strangers following a major surgery? I guarantee every one at the service would understand why Chelsea wasn't there. I don't see how Chelsea has been selfish throughout this ordeal. She didn't ask for the corneas. She wasn't even going to tell Chloe and Billy why they were at the hospital.

Bash Chelsea for lying about the paternity all you like, but this seems like a stretch to find fault.

#99   2013/10/29 08:48AM
    maja

Quote CdnMama: Chelsea was home with her son who just got out of the hospital. They commented it's only been hours since his surgery so it's pretty obvious why she didn't go. it was nothing against chloe! she was there with her son. i don't get the point of this thread?? she's Conners mother. of course she is going to stay home with him. Adam felt too guilty to walk into the funeral. Anita was there to see Conner. Chelsea was looking after Conner! Chloe came to visit afterwards. Very very heartfelt scene. Very sad and moving scene with Chloe and Conner.

what is the point of this thread anyway???

LOL! I have no idea what's the point of this thread. I guess it was a sad attempt to bash Chelsea. I'm by no means a Chelsea fan, but I could even understand why she chose to stay with her son who is recovering from surgery. The OP made it sound like Chelsea callously chose not to go to the funeral so she could stay home and have gal talk with Anita when in fact Anita came over unexpectedly.I can think of plenty of things to get on Chelsea for, but not for caring for her son who just underwent a surgical procedure.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 08:53AM
    #100   2013/10/29 11:07AM
    HonnyDiipp

ChelC is NOT my favorite character. BUT I understand her not going to the funeral. She has a sick newborn recovering from surgery. She needs to be away from germs and by her sons side. Now LAUREN staying away because her husband is in jail...NO excuse why she couldn't have pulled up her big girl bloomers to support her sister.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list