List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Stafford Project New Eppy w/B&B Brandon Beemer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Stafford Project New Eppy w/B&B Brandon Beemer

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/10/28 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 07:28AM, Views: 537, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/28 10:09AM
    The Stafford Project New Eppy w/B&B Brandon Beemer
    Candace_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...5757/

#2   2013/10/28 11:45AM
    Re: The Stafford Project New Eppy w/B&B Brandon Beemer
    alanadz

The Stafford Project has become the hot place to be. MS is getting everyone!

Thanks for the updaate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 11:46AM
    #3   2013/10/28 11:53AM
    grammapam

I've said before that this new project of Michelles'is almost 'belittling' for her.It does nothing for her well known acting skills,imo.Ive watched it and cringe when I see her doing it.Sorry folks....not my fave.I'd much rather see her in a Soap.
    I admire her for doing what she wants,but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

#4   2013/10/28 12:17PM
    alanadz

Quote grammapam: I've said before that this new project of Michelles'is almost 'belittling' for her.It does nothing for her well known acting skills,imo.Ive watched it and cringe when I see her doing it.Sorry folks....not my fave.I'd much rather see her in a Soap.
    I admire her for doing what she wants,but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

For most actors a soap is the lowest of the low. MS did Y&R for many years. It's her life and her career. We have no idea where the Stafford Project could lead. There is already talk of Netflix picking up the show, just like they did with Breaking Bad. Broadcast TV and soaps are the past, WEB series and reality shows are the future.

#5   2013/10/30 12:19PM
    alanadz

MS is getting more and more positive press about her show. I really hope the rumor is true and Netflix picks up her show.

#6   2013/10/30 12:34PM
    bukopandan

I watch and enjoy the Stafford Project. Some epis are stronger than others (and the endings sometimes feel in need of something) and I think the guest roles, the more active roles, really make the project a success. To me, the stock comical "huh?" dumbfounded expression and repeats are overly relied on. But all in all, a good product--I always crack up. Strong guest choices. The writing is funny and the issues captured in a nutshell with the shortness of the epis. I did like the first couple epis better because the harsh LA light made the world of the show and the issues that much more real.

#7   2013/10/31 05:57AM
    Blue 501

I watched the first three but they do not really seem very interesting to me. Like home videos.

#8   2013/10/31 07:04AM
    Karl127

Quote grammapam: I've said before that this new project of Michelles'is almost 'belittling' for her.It does nothing for her well known acting skills,imo.Ive watched it and cringe when I see her doing it.Sorry folks....not my fave.I'd much rather see her in a Soap.

Excuse me, belittling????? Obviously you are not aware that quite a few production companies have approached Michelle because they want to package her webseries for Netflix, she's also been approached about packaging it for Apple TV. Oh and BTW - soaps are the lowest of the low for actors and webseries are the future.

#9   2013/10/31 07:28AM
    Soap Fan

I enjoy her web show. Its pretty funny. Her daughter is very beutiful.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list