List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Abbot Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Abbot Family

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/10/28 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:16PM, Views: 787, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/28 11:48AM
    Re: The Abbot Family
    jacksmyguy

Quote Lanie1959: I guess liked it because i felt it was nod to the history of the Abbots and their breakfasts together ..which i always' loved

Ditto! It brought back a lot of sweet memories. I don't think much of anything is going to help Billy right now because of the guilt and loss he is feeling. At least the Abbotts are all there for him.

#12   2013/10/28 11:48AM
    villyforever55

Quote djpp: I love seeing the Abbott family together. It's so nice to see Ashley. I hope she comes back to Genoa City -- and Tucker soon afterwards! They are the best family on the show. I don't see why Colleen's death isn't mentioned since Tracey lost Colleen due to Victor's vengeance against Jack. Then Victor received Colleen's heart. Now Adam unintentionally kills Delia, and his son receives her eyes. How many Abbott's have to die to save Newman's? How irritating! I can't stand the Newman's, and I don't understand why Billy would have thought of Victor as Delia's grandpa when she's not even related to Victor, and Victor never even was around her. I don't recall one occasion where they even had a scene together. Victor hates Billy, so I doubt he would be concerned about Delia's hit and run. The only thing he seemed worried about was why Paul had Nikki's vehicle investigated.

I wondered why teenage Delia called Victor grandpa, too!. Then, I realized, she's was surrounded by siblings and that's what they called him, including Reed on his visits. Kids do that, and it's no big deal. Why single Delia out from them and make her feel different from her siblings? If Victor accepted it and responded in kind. so be it. I didn't have a problem with it. Let's face it, all grandparents don't necessarily like both of the childs' parents, right?

#13   2013/10/28 12:05PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: I guess liked it because i felt it was nod to the history of the Abbots and their breakfasts together ..which i always' loved

I totally get what you mean about the breakfasts. And the only thing I can think of is that the Abbotts want to be there for Billy, but they're really not sure how to do that, so they had the breakfast because for all the years I've watched, regardless of what they had going on, they always managed to all show up for breakfast!

#14   2013/10/28 01:02PM
    Calypso

It was nice to see the Abbotts all together around the dinner table all trying to be there for Billy.

#15   2013/10/28 02:07PM
    roseofsharon...

I loved the Abbott family all uniting in a real family way. Brings back the old Y&R ewe loved so much. Someone wanted to ruin it by saying Abby and Summer wasn't an Abbott. Don't get all technical, they belonged there and I liked it. They are family!

#16   2013/10/30 12:16PM
    alanadz

Quote roseofsharon1942: I loved the Abbott family all uniting in a real family way. Brings back the old Y&R ewe loved so much. Someone wanted to ruin it by saying Abby and Summer wasn't an Abbott. Don't get all technical, they belonged there and I liked it. They are family!

I wasn't trying to ruin anything, I just told the truth.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list