List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Abbot Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Abbot Family

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/10/28 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:16PM, Views: 770, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/28 09:39AM
    The Abbot Family
    the girl is HOT

I think and know from experience that when u lose a child you know your family is trying to help you thru this grief but honestly they need to back off a little because you dont here anything they are saying because you r grieving i know this is only a soap opera but it is some pretty goo acting

#2   2013/10/28 09:49AM
    Re: The Abbot Family
    Lanie1959

I actually have loved having the Abbott family finally getting some scenes especially the breakfast together....I much rather see the Abbot's trying to be there for Billy as opposed to watching Adam's fake grief and guilty conscious.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 09:49AM
    #3   2013/10/28 09:55AM
    the girl is HOT

ay have took what i said wrong, i think the abbots should be there for billy i just think the breakfast idea was a little too fast

#4   2013/10/28 10:00AM
    Lanie1959

I guess liked it because i felt it was nod to the history of the Abbots and their breakfasts together ..which i always' loved

#5   2013/10/28 10:12AM
    SLEUTH

The Abbott clan now led by Jack (who is in love with the idea of family but is clueless) are only a family in theory IMO.

#6   2013/10/28 10:50AM
    sharon n nic...

The Abbot clan but no Victoria.

#7   2013/10/28 11:05AM
    villyforever55

Quote Lanie1959: I guess liked it because i felt it was nod to the history of the Abbots and their breakfasts together ..which i always' loved

Maybe they'll have another chance at Thanksgiving, with all the Abbotts! Billy will probably still be in pain and still need the support. It would be nice to see him and his family (Villy!) at the dinner table.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 11:07AM
    #8   2013/10/28 11:11AM
    Barbyboo

It's actually to see another family other than newmans

#9   2013/10/28 11:39AM
    djpp

I love seeing the Abbott family together. It's so nice to see Ashley. I hope she comes back to Genoa City -- and Tucker soon afterwards! They are the best family on the show. I don't see why Colleen's death isn't mentioned since Tracey lost Colleen due to Victor's vengeance against Jack. Then Victor received Colleen's heart. Now Adam unintentionally kills Delia, and his son receives her eyes. How many Abbott's have to die to save Newman's? How irritating! I can't stand the Newman's, and I don't understand why Billy would have thought of Victor as Delia's grandpa when she's not even related to Victor, and Victor never even was around her. I don't recall one occasion where they even had a scene together. Victor hates Billy, so I doubt he would be concerned about Delia's hit and run. The only thing he seemed worried about was why Paul had Nikki's vehicle investigated.

#10   2013/10/28 11:41AM
    alanadz

Um the odd thing is 3 of the folks in that room today aren't Abbotts!

I am sorry but Abby and Summer are both Newmans!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 11:42AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list