List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok, so if Nikki had a son @age 16, then...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok, so if Nikki had a son @age 16, then...

Started by twocentsworth at 2013/10/27 09:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 05:15PM, Views: 2093, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/28 11:35AM
    Re: Ok, so if Nikki had a son @age 16, then...
    clicquot1

Nikki wasn't in college!

She was introduce at 17-18!

In 1978!

She married Greg Foster who was a lawyer but soon got bored staying at home!

She took a job that she thought was a "model" but was really a prostitute working for Rose DeVille!

RD sent her to work at a motel!

A john was waiting and expected to get what he paid for!

He was killed and the man that was blamed hired Nikki's husband as his lawyer!

The mob threatened Nikki's husband that if she didn't testify that he killed the man in the motel then her husband would be killed!

So, she split town with Paul(who had knocked up April Stevens and didn't want to marry her)

They ran and thought they were going to some type of commune but instead it turned out to be a dangerous cult!

Paul's brother & Peggy Brooks rescued them from the dangerous cult! They were doing a newspaper article on the cult! Peggy Brooks dad owned a newspaper that they both worked for!

This was in 1979 and Nikki met Victor in middle to late 1980!

Victoria was born in 1982 and Nick was
    born in late 1988!

Hope this helps!

There was no Ian that I remember in the cult and the leader was a woman named Sumiko!

#12   2013/10/29 06:45PM
    twocentsworth

I appreciate the Y&R histor lesson on Nikki's younger years. It's very detailed. In the recent storyling of Nikki's first son, I thought she and Paul were discussing the fact that she was a very young 16 yr old that was repeatedly raped by the Mission leader where she had runaway to, the cult place. I need to go back to past episodes of this storyline and listen closely again with the closed captioning onscreen to be sure I hear what I thought about her age...anyway, whether it's 16 or 18, she thinks Dylan is her first born. He did go to Afganistan, I think one or two tours? idk how long, yrs-wise this was. idk his age, but, I don't think this adds up. And, like a few of you have posted, soap years are very different from real years...I remember when a different, much younger, age 10 or so Noah went away to summer camp and a couple months later, that young boy returned a 15 almost 16 yr old. When he turned 16 that yr his grandpa Victor bought him a red sports car...wonder if he still has that car????

#13   2013/10/30 02:11PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote clicquot1: Nikki wasn't in college!
    She was introduce at 17-18!

In 1978!

She married Greg Foster who was a lawyer but soon got bored staying at home!

She took a job that she thought was a "model" but was really a prostitute working for Rose DeVille!

RD sent her to work at a motel!

A john was waiting and expected to get what he paid for!

He was killed and the man that was blamed hired Nikki's husband as his lawyer!

The mob threatened Nikki's husband that if she didn't testify that he killed the man in the motel then her husband would be killed!

So, she split town with Paul(who had knocked up April Stevens and didn't want to marry her)

They ran and thought they were going to some type of commune but instead it turned out to be a dangerous cult!

Paul's brother & Peggy Brooks rescued them from the dangerous cult! They were doing a newspaper article on the cult! Peggy Brooks dad owned a newspaper that they both worked for!

This was in 1979 and Nikki met Victor in middle to late 1980!

Victoria was born in 1982 and Nick was
    born in late 1988!

Hope this helps!

There was no Ian that I remember in the cult and the leader was a woman named Sumiko!

The Y&R Anniversay bookfrom years ago states that Nikki was in college and slept with a professor for a passing grade. BEFORE she married Greg Foster and BEFORE she joined the cult.

#14   2013/11/13 01:35PM
    loiuse

Exactly he would be way older than either Nick or Vikki, so to me it's Stitch he looks older not Dylon. Plus he went into the service before Dylon did so that further tells me it's Stitch. Then maybe it's someone coming into the soap who knows? it's all twisted up to me, but I still say it's Stitch or someone else.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 01:42PM
    #15   2013/11/13 03:17PM
    HOT PINK

In my opinion, they have really messed up regarding the ages of characters on YR. In September 2008, Nick told Phyllis that, since he was now 35, he had access to his trust fund. In December 2008, he turned 36, which means he should turn 41 next month. Victoria is supposed to be at least six years older than Nick. And, now here's Dylan, who is supposed to be a few years older than Victoria.

I read somewhere that no one had done any research on YR when the new writing regime took over. Guess TPTB figured we wouldn't notice when they changed the histories and timelines of our beloved characters. (They were wrong.)

#16   2013/11/13 04:11PM
    habbyfan

I felt the same when they brought Adam in ... it just never seemed right to me ... since I remember Adam being born and Sharon holding him in her arms as a baby.

Sometimes the sorassing dosen't work

#17   2013/11/13 05:15PM
    countryMomof4

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Mich921: Children on soaps one day are 8yrs old and the next day there 16yrs old or older. lol

Tell me about it! They go to a sleep-over and they come back teen-agers! lol

But the parents DIDN'T age when the kids did.
    This stuff used to give me a headache, now I just go with it.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list