List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok, so if Nikki had a son @age 16, then...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok, so if Nikki had a son @age 16, then...

Started by twocentsworth at 2013/10/27 09:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 05:15PM, Views: 2215, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/27 09:41PM
    Ok, so if Nikki had a son @age 16, then...
    twocentsworth

that son should be about 40??? Is Dylan 40? He's been what, one tour of Afganistan, or was it two? and probably went into the Military in his 20's...so, does this add up?

#2   2013/10/27 10:41PM
    Re: Ok, so if Nikki had a son @age 16, then...
    cards1

IDK if Nikki or the S/L eluded to the fact that Nikki was 16, may have and I missed it, apparently I've been missing alot, LOL

But I do remember the Paul/Nikki "cult" S/L. I think, emphasis on THINK, Nikki was older then 16...at least 18 when the S/L was going on, so if she got pregnant during that time, and went off for 9 months (secretly, that we never saw) then by the time she had him she would have been at least 19, if not 20.

#3   2013/10/27 10:45PM
    cards1

But it makes no sense either way thinking about it, because then she tells Avery, 'I didn't meet Victor until YEARS later" which makes no sense because she didn't get pregnant with Vikki right away after meeting Victor, and there doesn't appear to be YEARS difference in Dylan/Vikki's age,

According the the Y&R history time line, Dylan would need to be several years older then Vikki for this to make sense, and even much older than Nick, and IMO they all appear to be pretty close to the same age.

#4   2013/10/27 10:51PM
    cards1

Quote twocentsworth: that son should be about 40??? Is Dylan 40? He's been what, one tour of Afganistan, or was it two? and probably went into the Military in his 20's...so, does this add up?

HAHAHAHA, u got me thinking...no it doesn't add up, and Dylan would be more up around 50 wouldn't he...so just how old is Nikki, LOL, because didn't nuNoah say he's 22 or 23?

Well let's just say Nick was only 18 when he fathered Noah, that would make Nick 40 or 41, and he is the youngest of Nikki's children.

#5   2013/10/28 10:27AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

It's a re-writing of history if Nikki was only 16 when she got pregnant. BEFORE she joined the cult, she was in college. She was actually MARRIED to Greg Foster (Jill's brother) while she was in the cult. This whole s/l is ridiculous.

#6   2013/10/28 10:30AM
    Mich921

Quote twocentsworth: that son should be about 40??? Is Dylan 40? He's been what, one tour of Afganistan, or was it two? and probably went into the Military in his 20's...so, does this add up?

You can join the military at 18. A tour last 1 yr and you can enlist for 3 yrs. So it does add up to be him being as young as 21, when he left . I'm not sure Nickki ever said she was 16 when she joined that cult. How old is Nikki suppose to be? That's what I'm not sure adds up

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 10:33AM
    #7   2013/10/28 10:36AM
    janetb

Quote cards1: But it makes no sense either way thinking about it, because then she tells Avery, 'I didn't meet Victor until YEARS later" which makes no sense because she didn't get pregnant with Vikki right away after meeting Victor, and there doesn't appear to be YEARS difference in Dylan/Vikki's age,

According the the Y&R history time line, Dylan would need to be several years older then Vikki for this to make sense, and even much older than Nick, and IMO they all appear to be pretty close to the same age.

This isn't supposed to make sense.They just rewrite history and we're supposed to believe it.Anything can be changed in soapland whether we know it's wrong or not.

#8   2013/10/28 10:41AM
    Mich921

Children on soaps one day are 8yrs old and the next day there 16yrs old or older. lol

#9   2013/10/28 10:50AM
    trinilisa

Haven't done the math but I guess anything is possible in soap world...

#10   2013/10/28 11:00AM
    trinilisa

Quote Mich921: Children on soaps one day are 8yrs old and the next day there 16yrs old or older. lol

Tell me about it! They go to a sleep-over and they come back teen-agers! lol

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list