List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/27 10:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:43PM, Views: 2018, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/10/28 05:48PM
    Re: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:
    Quote ericlizafan: I love the Abbott family and their closeness, and I'm glad Summer was there. I still think she is Jack's daughter and that Sharon just thinks she changed the results.

I'm definitely hoping for the same thing. I loved todays show with all them together, I've always loved the Abbott family. A much better family than the Newmans and Summer fit right in

Um 3 of the folks there were not Abbotts and Summer is one of them.

Summer is a biological Newman! Some should stop acting as delusional as Sharon, serously. You all saying it a million times is not going to make this girl an Abbott.

What happens in tomorrow's show only says that when the truth comes out, she will always be there for Jack and consider herself a part of his family. Some of you need to think and stop acting silly about this. Do you honestly think all this happened to Phyllis and Summer for her to still turn out be Jack's kid in the end? --- No! She is a Newman but she'll still be apart of the Abbott family.

Calling people delusional and silly and comparing them to a fictional character for wanting a different outcome for a group of fictional characters in a soap is just not cool.

I think Yale's point is, even the EP has told us Sharon changed the letter and JM told us Summer is his daughter. It just amazes me that some want Jack OF ALL PEOPLE to have another kid. Hey let's give Paul another kid too AND some more bullets for his gun!

#42   2013/10/28 05:54PM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:
    Quote ericlizafan: I love the Abbott family and their closeness, and I'm glad Summer was there. I still think she is Jack's daughter and that Sharon just thinks she changed the results.

I'm definitely hoping for the same thing. I loved todays show with all them together, I've always loved the Abbott family. A much better family than the Newmans and Summer fit right in

Summer is a biological Newman! Some should stop acting as delusional as Sharon, serously. You all saying it a million times is not going to make this girl an Abbott.

What happens in tomorrow's show only says that when the truth comes out, she will always be there for Jack and consider herself a part of his family. Some of you need to think and stop acting silly about this. Do you honestly think all this happened to Phyllis and Summer for her to still turn out be Jack's kid in the end? --- No! She is a Newman but she'll still be apart of the Abbott family.

Calling people delusional and silly and comparing them to a fictional character for wanting a different outcome for a group of fictional characters in a soap is just not cool.

I think Yale's point is, even the EP has told us Sharon changed the letter and JM told us Summer is his daughter. It just amazes me that some want Jack OF ALL PEOPLE to have another kid. Hey let's give Paul another kid too AND some more bullets for his gun!

I know what the point is. There is a better way to convey those thoughts without name calling. And although I didn't say it, I would love for Summer to be Jack's daughter. Will that happen? Probably not, but that is what I want, and I'm neither delusional or silly.

#43   2013/10/28 06:42PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:

I know what the point is. There is a better way to convey those thoughts without name calling. And although I didn't say it, I would love for Summer to be Jack's daughter. Will that happen? Probably not, but that is what I want, and I'm neither delusional or silly.

Villy, I wish there was a thumbs up emoticon available for the messages! If someone knows of one, please let me know.

#44   2013/10/28 07:06PM
    Charlie Big

Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: It's not only Sharon and Nick that are getting closer, it's Summer and Jack as well. Summer has been welcomed with very open arms into the Abbott family. It took a while for her to get over the shock of finding out that her father wasn't her father and the Newmans weren't really her family. But now she is making the adjustment and is bonding with her new family.
    This will make the reveal even worse for her!

What Sharon has done is just unforgivable. Jack doesn't deserve anything even remotely like this and neither does Summer. Sharon has been so destructive with these people's lives and she has no right to do this to anybody. I don't give a flying fig in space if she was off her meds, I think that she got off of them to use it as an excuse for what she has done. Won't wash. Nick might protect her and he might not tell anyone what she did, but I don't see Nick hanging around her either after he finds out. Poor Summer has been through so much and Jack and his family have all suffered over the death of Delia. Sharon is a monster for what she has done.

I know! Could this be any more horrible for her and Jack? I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm hoping, still, that somehow, Summer really is Jack's.

You could be right. It may be more horrible for Jack. But I have to say, Jack deserves it. The way he has neglected/abandoned his sons for most or all of their lives, he doesn't deserve Summer.

#45   2013/10/28 07:15PM
    Cardinal 2013

They need to just end this and keep her as Nick's. They hang on to plots to long. They need to bring a new mother for her so she can bust sharon on her face

#46   2013/10/28 07:46PM
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:

Well I would love for Faith to be Jack's daughter.

#47   2013/10/28 07:49PM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:

Well I would love for Faith to be Jack's daughter.

Her true paternity is up for grabs, but nobody's checking, so who knows?

#48   2013/10/28 07:59PM
    bukopandan

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:

The continued rude condescension is mind-blowing.

#49   2013/10/30 06:43PM
    alanadz

I have a strong feeling Sharon will confess. IF she continues to take her meds and go to therapy with this new doctor, I think she will start to feel very guilty about taking Nick's daughter away from him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list