List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/27 10:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:43PM, Views: 2086, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/28 09:06AM
    Re: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.
    Sinny

Quote janesBydiction: Sharon is such a heartless, selfish skank to do this. I can't wait till everyone drags her for filth for what she is doing.

Since she's "healthy" now, medicated and can't use the bipolar excuse, why not just tell the truth, since she's a good, sweet person after all? Oh that's right, she's not, never has been and she's completely full of crap.

Poor Jack. As much as I hate Phack, I hope Phyllis doesn't leave him to soon after this comes out.

Love this post and agree 100%.. Sharon is nasty for being such a witch.. such a selfish liar.

#32   2013/10/28 12:20PM
    alanadz

Most of us have focused solely on Summer and Nick, but Jack is really getting sc.....ed too!

#33   2013/10/28 03:28PM
    Yale Steam

Quote Soap Fan: Summer is Jack's daughter. Point blank.

I'm sorry but if you are hoping that if you say it enough that it'll be true, it's not happening.

The rest of us got the real memo but apparently you didn't Summer is Nick's daughter point blank. Don't acting like Sharon!

#34   2013/10/28 04:05PM
    alanadz

MAB said she would not be bullied by any fanbase. Ditto for JFP.

#35   2013/10/28 04:48PM
    GA527

I wish some people would stop trying to make it so, but itis not so! Summer is Nick's daughter.I'm not a Jack fan but I don't wish for him to be hurt. We all know who is causing all this pain. I hope this story line ends soon and Sharon is found out to be what she really is. Why would Nick want a woman that slept with his dad and burned his father's home down. It's all a little sick to me.

#36   2013/10/28 04:50PM
    GA527

I wish some people would stop trying to make it so, but it is not so! Summer is Nick's daughter.I'm not a Jack fan but I don't wish for him to be hurt. We all know who is causing all this pain. I hope this story line ends soon and Sharon is found out to be what she really is. Why would Nick want a woman that slept with his dad and burned his father's home down. It's all a little sick to me.

#37   2013/10/28 04:58PM
    grey

Quote ericlizafan: I love the Abbott family and their closeness, and I'm glad Summer was there. I still think she is Jack's daughter and that Sharon just thinks she changed the results.

I'm definitely hoping for the same thing. I loved todays show with all them together, I've always loved the Abbott family. A much better family than the Newmans and Summer fit right in

#38   2013/10/28 04:59PM
    alanadz

Quote grey:
    Quote ericlizafan: I love the Abbott family and their closeness, and I'm glad Summer was there. I still think she is Jack's daughter and that Sharon just thinks she changed the results.

I'm definitely hoping for the same thing. I loved todays show with all them together, I've always loved the Abbott family. A much better family than the Newmans and Summer fit right in

Um 3 of the folks there were not Abbotts and Summer is one of them.

#39   2013/10/28 05:23PM
    Yale Steam

Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:

Summer is a biological Newman! Some should stop acting as delusional as Sharon, serously. You all saying it a million times is not going to make this girl an Abbott.

What happens in tomorrow's show only says that when the truth comes out, she will always be there for Jack and consider herself a part of his family. Some of you need to think and stop acting silly about this. Do you honestly think all this happened to Phyllis and Summer for her to still turn out be Jack's kid in the end? --- No! She is a Newman but she'll still be apart of the Abbott family.

#40   2013/10/28 05:44PM
    villyforever55

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote grey:

Summer is a biological Newman! Some should stop acting as delusional as Sharon, serously. You all saying it a million times is not going to make this girl an Abbott.

What happens in tomorrow's show only says that when the truth comes out, she will always be there for Jack and consider herself a part of his family. Some of you need to think and stop acting silly about this. Do you honestly think all this happened to Phyllis and Summer for her to still turn out be Jack's kid in the end? --- No! She is a Newman but she'll still be apart of the Abbott family.

Calling people delusional and silly and comparing them to a fictional character for wanting a different outcome for a group of fictional characters in a soap is just not cool.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list