List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/27 10:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:43PM, Views: 2159, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/27 06:14PM
    Re: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.
    ThornsandRoses

Quote alanadz:
    Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: It's not only Sharon and Nick that are getting closer, it's Summer and Jack as well. Summer has been welcomed with very open arms into the Abbott family. It took a while for her to get over the shock of finding out that her father wasn't her father and the Newmans weren't really her family. But now she is making the adjustment and is bonding with her new family.
    This will make the reveal even worse for her!

I know! Could this be any more horrible for her and Jack? I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm hoping, still, that somehow, Summer really is Jack's.

I also hope Summer is really Jack's. If Sharon really did change the result, I hope another test is done and Jack is the father. I have always hoped it was Faith's hair that was tested. If I was Jack, I would have a test done outside of GC. That lab is as lousy as Midwest winters.

I agree Faith could be Jack's. Faith is only 6 so Jack could still raise her.

Jack being Faith's father is so NOT what I had in mind. I only hope it was Faith's hair if Sharon actually did change the results.

#22   2013/10/27 08:39PM
    alanadz

Sharon is taking her meds and seeing her doctor again BUT she is still lying to Nick about his daughter. So she can't blame her BP disorder when she gets busted!

#23   2013/10/27 09:04PM
    APRIL JOY

Why can't it just be that ShAron thought she changed it but didn't.Why does the Abbott's have to keeping dying for the Newman.they lost colleen they lost Delia why can't summer stay a aboott.

#24   2013/10/28 08:53AM
    janesBydiction

Sharon is such a heartless, selfish skank to do this. I can't wait till everyone drags her for filth for what she is doing.

Since she's "healthy" now, medicated and can't use the bipolar excuse, why not just tell the truth, since she's a good, sweet person after all? Oh that's right, she's not, never has been and she's completely full of crap.

Poor Jack. As much as I hate Phack, I hope Phyllis doesn't leave him to soon after this comes out.

#25   2013/10/28 08:55AM
    janesBydiction

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Soap Fan: Summer is Jack's daughter. Point blank.

JFP didn't get the memo.

Neither did the head writer Shelly Altman. Or Joshua Morrow who actually said he's happy about the twist and that Summer is still his.

#26   2013/10/28 08:57AM
    alanadz

Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Soap Fan: Summer is Jack's daughter. Point blank.

JFP didn't get the memo.

Neither did the head writer Shelly Altman. Or Joshua Morrow who actually said he's happy about the twist and that Summer is still his.

So true. We know (whether he can admit it or not) that JM is a huge Phick fan.

#27   2013/10/28 08:57AM
    Sinny

Quote Lanie1959: I don't think Jack deserves it this will be the second time Sharon has done to this him and Summer certainly didn't deserve it.

Not the biggest Jack fan but he does not deserve what Sharon did to him AGAIN> She is so selfish.

#28   2013/10/28 08:59AM
    KeepingItReal

I really enjoyed that scene at the dinner table.

It reminded me of way back when all the Abbots were together and Mami was there too. Good Times

Also, I would not be surprised to read that the test were not changed by Sharon and it was just a dream she had.

I think she slips in and out of reel...meds or not.

#29   2013/10/28 08:59AM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz: Sharon is taking her meds and seeing her doctor again BUT she is still lying to Nick about his daughter. So she can't blame her BP disorder when she gets busted!

Well so she says.. she is a known liar..

#30   2013/10/28 09:04AM
    Sunnyflower

When is this miserable s/l going to end? I am so far beyond caring.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list