List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/27 10:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:43PM, Views: 2072, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/27 02:19PM
    Re: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: It's not only Sharon and Nick that are getting closer, it's Summer and Jack as well. Summer has been welcomed with very open arms into the Abbott family. It took a while for her to get over the shock of finding out that her father wasn't her father and the Newmans weren't really her family. But now she is making the adjustment and is bonding with her new family.
    This will make the reveal even worse for her!

I know! Could this be any more horrible for her and Jack? I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm hoping, still, that somehow, Summer really is Jack's.

You want Jack to have another child? He can find Keemo and his grandkids.

#12   2013/10/27 02:23PM
    Soap Fan

Summer is Jack's daughter. Point blank.

#13   2013/10/27 03:16PM
    alanadz

Quote Soap Fan: Summer is Jack's daughter. Point blank.

JFP didn't get the memo.

#14   2013/10/27 03:30PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: It's not only Sharon and Nick that are getting closer, it's Summer and Jack as well. Summer has been welcomed with very open arms into the Abbott family. It took a while for her to get over the shock of finding out that her father wasn't her father and the Newmans weren't really her family. But now she is making the adjustment and is bonding with her new family.

I know! Could this be any more horrible for her and Jack? I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm hoping, still, that somehow, Summer really is Jack's.

I also hope Summer is really Jack's. If Sharon really did change the result, I hope another test is done and Jack is the father. I have always hoped it was Faith's hair that was tested. If I was Jack, I would have a test done outside of GC. That lab is as lousy as Midwest winters.

#15   2013/10/27 03:36PM
    vikis3

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Things can always change and Summer can still be Jacks daughter.

IKR...nothing is carved in stone, soaps are all about changing things up...just when you think that you have it all figured out, then bam!

#16   2013/10/27 04:01PM
    alanadz

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote villyforever55:

I also hope Summer is really Jack's. If Sharon really did change the result, I hope another test is done and Jack is the father. I have always hoped it was Faith's hair that was tested. If I was Jack, I would have a test done outside of GC. That lab is as lousy as Midwest winters.

I agree Faith could be Jack's. Faith is only 6 so Jack could still raise her.

#17   2013/10/27 04:13PM
    mswadel

It makes more sense for Faith to be Jack's and I will tell you why. During the time of Sharon's klepto and sexing up men she was with Nick two times, Jack 2 times and Billy 3. At the time of Summer's conception Phyllis had sex with Jack only once, the night John was taken to prison. Phyllis and Nick were doing it like Rabbits, everywhere and anywhere they could. I know it only takes one time but law of averages says it would be Nick who is Summer's daddy.

#18   2013/10/27 04:24PM
    alanadz

Quote mswadel: It makes more sense for Faith to be Jack's and I will tell you why. During the time of Sharon's klepto and sexing up men she was with Nick two times, Jack 2 times and Billy 3. At the time of Summer's conception Phyllis had sex with Jack only once, the night John was taken to prison. Phyllis and Nick were doing it like Rabbits, everywhere and anywhere they could. I know it only takes one time but law of averages says it would be Nick who is Summer's daddy.

This so very true. Phyllis and Nick were going at it like rabbits for months. But there was only one night of pity sex with Jack. Chances are Phyllis was already pregnant before she slept with Jack.

#19   2013/10/27 04:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote vikis3:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Things can always change and Summer can still be Jacks daughter.

IKR...nothing is carved in stone, soaps are all about changing things up...just when you think that you have it all figured out, then bam!

You think one way and they go another.....

#20   2013/10/27 04:57PM
    SilverQueen

Yeah, as long as Phyllis remains comatose, Sharon's going to keep getting away with this and it's going to hurt Summer more when she finally finds out Jack's not her dad and she is a Newman. I feel bad for Jack too. It's not fair to him either. The Abbotts and the Newmans are going to be hurt by this farce. This is the ultimate revenge Sharon but it's gone on long enough and time for the truth to come out before Summer gets any closer. That's the s/l I want to pick up already so this can stop.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list