List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/27 10:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:43PM, Views: 2013, Replies: 48
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/27 10:22AM
    Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.
    alanadz

It's not only Sharon and Nick that are getting closer, it's Summer and Jack as well. Summer has been welcomed with very open arms into the Abbott family. It took a while for her to get over the shock of finding out that her father wasn't her father and the Newmans weren't really her family. But now she is making the adjustment and is bonding with her new family.
    This will make the reveal even worse for her!

#2   2013/10/27 10:38AM
    Re: Summer Getting Closer to Jack & the Abbott Family.
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz: It's not only Sharon and Nick that are getting closer, it's Summer and Jack as well. Summer has been welcomed with very open arms into the Abbott family. It took a while for her to get over the shock of finding out that her father wasn't her father and the Newmans weren't really her family. But now she is making the adjustment and is bonding with her new family.

I know! Could this be any more horrible for her and Jack? I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm hoping, still, that somehow, Summer really is Jack's.

#3   2013/10/27 11:29AM
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: It's not only Sharon and Nick that are getting closer, it's Summer and Jack as well. Summer has been welcomed with very open arms into the Abbott family. It took a while for her to get over the shock of finding out that her father wasn't her father and the Newmans weren't really her family. But now she is making the adjustment and is bonding with her new family.

I know! Could this be any more horrible for her and Jack? I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm hoping, still, that somehow, Summer really is Jack's.

You could be right. It may be more horrible for Jack. But I have to say, Jack deserves it. The way he has neglected/abandoned his sons for most or all of their lives, he doesn't deserve Summer.

#4   2013/10/27 12:42PM
    Gideon58

This story is sending a lot of mixed signals...I hated the way Summer was just eating up all the attention this revelation was getting her. On the other hand, it's going to destroy the Abbots when the truth finally comes out. A whole lot of lives are going to be turned upside down, again, because of Sharon Newman's selfishness and mental instability.

#5   2013/10/27 01:21PM
    Lanie1959

I don't think Jack deserves it this will be the second time Sharon has done to this him and Summer certainly didn't deserve it.

#6   2013/10/27 01:24PM
    alanadz

Quote Lanie1959: I don't think Jack deserves it this will be the second time Sharon has done to this him and Summer certainly didn't deserve it.

I totally forgot about Sharon telling Jack that her baby was his. She was so cruel to Jack. He was so happy and excited about the baby and she treated him like dirt!

#7   2013/10/27 01:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Things can always change and Summer can still be Jacks daughter.

#8   2013/10/27 01:28PM
    bukopandan

Quote villyforever55:

It just makes no sense. It's not as if the story has mainly been about dealing with her thought-to-be father nick, and it's not even bothered with the Kyle aspect all that much really. Things have been so much about getting to know a new family and there have been some real positives there. Why do this Abbott/Summer thing in so much detail only to end it? maybe the writers had a change of mind once the original story was already set in motion, but it makes no sense to hurt the Abbots this way and especially with the death of Dee.

#9   2013/10/27 01:49PM
    ericlizafan

I love the Abbott family and their closeness, and I'm glad Summer was there. I still think she is Jack's daughter and that Sharon just thinks she changed the results.

#10   2013/10/27 02:18PM
    alanadz

Quote ericlizafan: I love the Abbott family and their closeness, and I'm glad Summer was there. I still think she is Jack's daughter and that Sharon just thinks she changed the results.

Didn't JM and JFP both confirm that Sharon did change the LETTER?

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list