List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler and Abby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler and Abby

Started by Sinny at 2013/10/27 02:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/27 09:59AM, Views: 883, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/27 02:58AM
    Tyler and Abby
    Sinny

I wanted to like them but putting 2 new actors together was not a smart idea.... it has made this pair total FF material....You need at least one strong actor in a pair and this pair has none.

#2   2013/10/27 04:55AM
    Re: Tyler and Abby
    Homesick Cajun

I could like the pairing if Marcy was still playing Abby. I just don't care for new Abby at all. Have zero interest in her what so ever.

As for Tyler, I always saw him as boring. I felt from day one that he and his sister were uninteresting.

Whatever happened to Tyler being interested in Lily anyway? Did I miss something or was that angle simply dropped?

#3   2013/10/27 05:07AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun: I could like the pairing if Marcy was still playing Abby. I just don't care for new Abby at all. Have zero interest in her what so ever.

As for Tyler, I always saw him as boring. I felt from day one that he and his sister were uninteresting.

Whatever happened to Tyler being interested in Lily anyway? Did I miss something or was that angle simply dropped?

I am not feeling the nu Abby either.. not at all. I find her very stiff.. and I just don't know how I am supposed to care that 2 newbies fell in love.. big deal LOL

and it is funny how Tyler hasn't even though of Lily.. he sure lost interest quick

#4   2013/10/27 05:22AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I could like the pairing if Marcy was still playing Abby. I just don't care for new Abby at all. Have zero interest in her what so ever.

I am not feeling the nu Abby either.. not at all. I find her very stiff.. and I just don't know how I am supposed to care that 2 newbies fell in love.. big deal LOL

and it is funny how Tyler hasn't even though of Lily.. he sure lost interest quick

I thought maybe I missed something! LOL That story line was simply dropped like so many others. No resolution at all! After the many months of them making "goo goo" eyes at each other, then he's like "Lily who?"

Yeah, two newbies can't carry a story line. Silly for Phelps to think otherwise.

#5   2013/10/27 07:39AM
    dawn888

Quote Sinny:

ITA. I'd like to know when they fell in love. I'm also sick of tyler thinking he's so good looking and irresistable.

#6   2013/10/27 09:38AM
    fairland

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:

I thought maybe I missed something! LOL That story line was simply dropped like so many others. No resolution at all! After the many months of them making "goo goo" eyes at each other, then he's like "Lily who?"

Yeah, two newbies can't carry a story line. Silly for Phelps to think otherwise.

THat should be a good thing that tyer want to move on from Lily. Lily to me is boring enough as she is. I love the fact that tyer never saw her a love interest an way. Abby and tyler are for me. Not if you would perfor Abby going back to Alex. I love watching Abby and tyler together. Abby can be too girlish for tyler for sure.

#7   2013/10/27 09:59AM
    countryMomof4

I like these two together. nuAbby seems more mature and elegant that the former Abby ( the character not the actor ). MR is cute as a button but she was never how I pictured a child of Victor and Ashley. Tyler is more likeable now that he isn't sniffing around Lily anymore.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list