List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Elizabeth Hendrickson/Chloe/amazing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth Hendrickson/Chloe/amazing!

Started by Kelby at 2013/10/26 06:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 12:36PM, Views: 1105, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/26 06:22PM
    Elizabeth Hendrickson/Chloe/amazing!
    Kelby

She is the best thing about Y&R these days. Her story is not good, but she is absolute leading lady material. The rest of the show can go s..k an egg. Even the amazing veterans can not fake their way through these awful stories.

#2   2013/10/26 06:28PM
    Re: Elizabeth Hendrickson/Chloe/amazing!
    hopey pix

She has been great considering!How I wish her and Billy get a great new story-line for next year!It doesn't have to be together,since they have Kevin and Victoria,but at least some happiness for once for the couples!!

#3   2013/10/26 08:16PM
    fairland

Quote hopey pix: She has been great considering!How I wish her and Billy get a great new story-line for next year!It doesn't have to be together,since they have Kevin and Victoria,but at least some happiness for once for the couples!!

I really think that kevin's character need to improve more without being michael's shadow guy. As well not going near lauren as much is making kevin character much better than hanging around Lauren would make kevin much as a dry queen. I would love Kevin's character shine as a leading man of his own than hanging around Michael or Lauren for very long periods of time. Kevin character can grow on me without being around michael nor Lauren. kevin be his own man. for chloe's character kevin does seem sane now. I love Elizabeth acting skills. I am a big fan of Chloe's character. I love that chloe does have a guy to lead on that is kevin. I would love the same thing that both billy and chloe get another great story line for next year as well.

#4   2013/10/26 08:21PM
    bukopandan

Her lost and exhausted moments have been so well done. Everything about her when I've looked at her has felt real to me.

#5   2013/10/27 02:18PM
    Kelby

Every character on this show needs a better story. None of them have anything good. Kevin and Michael need to leave this show. I see no place for them. Lauren I could see keeping around, but you have got to stop victimizing her. These characters evolve writers. Victoria and Billy started out with some promise and chemistry, but somewhere that got lost. Maybe the writers can recapture that, but that is hard to do once you lose it.

#6   2013/10/28 03:58AM
    FL senior fan

I agree. If I had to measure HER acting versus BILLY's acting during the loss of their child...it would be Chloe hands down.
    I don't care for this CHARACTER most of the time; however, the Chloe now reminds me of the great acting during her time with CHANCE.
    Wonder if Chance will come back for the Memorial/Funeral??

#7   2013/10/28 04:32PM
    Kerfuffles

Yes, EH has done a remarkable job in this storyline. She's a really talented actress.

#8   2013/10/28 04:46PM
    Jackie10

I always liked Chloe and thought there was more to her then what the writers gave. EH is a good actress given good material. Loved her with the fun stuff with Gloria and Kevin from MAB's time as well.

#9   2013/10/30 06:26PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Kerfuffles: Yes, EH has done a remarkable job in this storyline. She's a really talented actress.
    hands down her acting is OUTSTANDING!! she is good to watch and so believable. She has me in tears watching her.

#10   2013/11/05 09:37PM
    fairland

I would love to know more of chloe back background other than working with Adam annd chelsea are great working together. I actually think kate character needs to have a background story with the caracter to how kate was being rasied. That story line has not yet to come to pass. I can actually see chloe dealing with Esther as a mother and how Esther should have more story line with chloe's character. I would love to see abandon story line coming from Tiny to come back to GC.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list