List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan McVoy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan McVoy

Started by lucztruword at 2013/10/26 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/11 08:59AM, Views: 677, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/26 05:58PM
    Dylan McVoy
    lucztruword

Greetings to everyoneğŸ˜Ž
    I have been reading treads for awhile & watching Y&R for 35+ years. Yes the Writers have touched up Nikki Reed's teenage years with baby on board history. Nevertheless, I'm more curious as to why people seems to dispel that Dylan who TPTB clearly has demonstrated is her first born have such a desire for it to be Stitch? TGVN will have that DNA test performed one way or another. In the meantime IMHO that SB is a wonderful addition to Nikki's Offsprings. He will balance her spoil adult children because she didn't raise him. Dylan is going to develop into a Strong Reed. He's not boring to me, he's a character with a lot of different layers & issues. Give Dylan a chance to develop. Stitch is not Nikki Biological son, it's Dylan McVoy just a handsome, rugged unassuming man who's world is about to get Rocked & Rolled once again. Then the Drama Begins.......

#2   2013/10/26 06:18PM
    Re: Dylan McVoy
    bukopandan

Quote lucztruword: Greetings to everyoneğŸ˜Ž
    I have been reading treads for awhile & watching Y&R for 35+ years. Yes the Writers have touched up Nikki Reed's teenage years with baby on board history. Nevertheless, I'm more curious as to why people seems to dispel that Dylan who TPTB clearly has demonstrated is her first born have such a desire for it to be Stitch? TGVN will have that DNA test performed one way or another. In the meantime IMHO that SB is a wonderful addition to Nikki's Offsprings. He will balance her spoil adult children because she didn't raise him. Dylan is going to develop into a Strong Reed. He's not boring to me, he's a character with a lot of different layers & issues. Give Dylan a chance to develop. Stitch is not Nikki Biological son, it's Dylan McVoy just a handsome, rugged unassuming man who's world is about to get Rocked & Rolled once again. Then the Drama Begins.......

I'm with you. I'm really into the first child story and I think Dylan is the perfect person for her child to be. he's not the kind of person who ever would have been corrupted by sudden wealth and power, and he's beyond that age now anyway, I'd say. His unselfish military service is also something that has shaped him, and he could never take a step backwards after that and become anything like his siblings. I think, as you do, that he is a balancer. He may not smile often, but I don't find him boring!

#3   2013/10/26 06:35PM
    hopey pix

I don't find Dylan boring either!I don't like this forgotten baby s/l!!So silly!!But,I look forward to Dylan as an ABBOTT!But,you can be sure next year will be full of lousy Victor puffing out his chest and proclaiming to Nikki,he's no son of mine,and NO NEWMAN!!DOO-DOO-DOO!!Cue the Violins Victor!!Goodness will rule in Genoa City in 2014!!How about calling Sam and Piper back,Sharon?Then goodness will surely rule!!I AM ALL FOR THAT IN 2014!!JFP'S misery world hasn't worked!!

#4   2013/10/26 06:41PM
    villyforever55

Sounds good to me. I like Dylan, I think he is a good guy, bring it on.

#5   2013/10/27 08:53AM
    alanadz

Quote hopey pix: I don't find Dylan boring either!I don't like this forgotten baby s/l!!So silly!!But,I look forward to Dylan as an ABBOTT!But,you can be sure next year will be full of lousy Victor puffing out his chest and proclaiming to Nikki,he's no son of mine,and NO NEWMAN!!DOO-DOO-DOO!!Cue the Violins Victor!!Goodness will rule in Genoa City in 2014!!How about calling Sam and Piper back,Sharon?Then goodness will surely rule!!I AM ALL FOR THAT IN 2014!!JFP'S misery world hasn't worked!!

He is a bit dull BUT that's because the writers are establishing him as a "good guy". I like Dylan and I think he is a very good edition to the show.

#6   2013/11/10 11:13PM
    lucztruword

Dylan McAvoy

#7   2013/11/10 11:38PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I don't understand why the big deal is being made over Nikki having a child as a teen.. Catherine had one years ago and it just came out a couple of years ago, even though Tucker turned out to be a bomb.... so, it makes for
    a good story line to me. What else is Nikki to do? other than deal with her MS?..

I also like Dylan.. To me, the actor is portraying a man emotionally a bit off balance due to the war..lost the love of his life... then was lied to about being as Father.. he is in shell shock in more ways than one and he is about to have his world further turned up side down.. but, Nikki is very sweet and kind.. and will help him get through this.. she needs someone to replace Catherine.. actually, they will be good for each other.

We allll know that Victor will have his normal hissy fit over it... but Dylan is not the type of man that Victor can intimidate or buy..

I love the idea of the up coming story line.. it gets him connected to a main character... and yessssssss DRAMA out of the kazoo will happen.. lol..

We are just beginning to find out about Dylan with a lot to learn.. He will be around for a long time and stir the Newman pot..

#8   2013/11/11 08:59AM
    MzCharlii24

Dylan has the classic PTSD going on, he is not going to be all happy go Lucky there in GC, We have friends that are suffering from PTSD, it is not about being a HERO! No, no it is not. If you don't know than you just do not understand Dylan's plight.Some of the comments we have read with regards to this character are simple ludicious. Is he really boring? Have you been in a War Zone?
    Dylan lack of EMOTIONS is his own recourse of coping with his daily life. Chelsea's bold face lies did not help Dylan's condition either. It was just Lies on top of lies with her. If she had told him the truth perhaps they could have worked it out.
    One thing is true that is: " IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD MEMORY! QUOTE: JUDGE JUDY'S "

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 09:04AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list