List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy and Chloe?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy and Chloe?

Started by yandrfan710 at 2013/10/26 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 12:34PM, Views: 5238, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/29 10:29PM
    Re: Billy and Chloe?
    villyforever55

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote SLEUTH: I say NO! Technically, Billy and Chloe were NEVAH an item. She stalked him because he was a trust fund baby, she got pregnant on purpose, he never loved her and I don't think she loved him....they are such a bad fit.

I agree. Billy never loved Chloe. Even when they were married, they weren't together, no matter what she did or how hard she tried, he didn't want her. And now, the only real connection they ever had is gone. I hope Chloe finds someone to love her, if she and Kevin don't make it.

Meh. So what if Billy didn't love Chloe in the past. He could always be written to fall in love with her in the future. Chloe & Billy's connection has always gone far beyond just Delia to me. It's the chemistry they have together that makes me love to watch them on my screen. They have an "it" quality together.

Even Victoria sees their chemistry. As she said about Billy & Chloe's relationship: "chemistry doesn't just evaporate." Victoria wasn't jealous of them bc they had a child together but because they have chemistry together.

Even if you consider Delia their only connection, Delia dying doesn't change that (as much as some ppl might want it too). They'll always have the bond of giving birth to her together, of raising Delia and now of losing her. The shared bond of two parents losing a child together is a profound bond.

Well Billy said a man can have a child with any woman, but there's only one woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that's Victoria. And yes, the writers can create anything; they could make Billy gay or he could become a monk. Anything could happen, but I think Villy will be just fine. And Chloe can find someone to love her the way she wants and needs to be loved, but that was never Billy.

#32   2013/10/30 06:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Kerfuffles: I'd love to see a Billy & Chloe romance. Heck, I'd be happy to see even just a Billy & Chloe hook-up/torrid affair.

EH & BM's chemistry is just so natural & awesome. I loved their recent video chat. They were just so fun with eachother. That chemistry is obvious in Chloe & Billy scenes.

I don't know if TPTB will go there with them again but I'd love to see it. Chilly are HOT.

I loved Chilly and they always had natural chemistry together.

Please please writers give us back Billy and Chloe!

They had the best Chemistry together and still do, I would love to see Chilly reunited and strong, happy and in love

Billy and Chloe, they get each other.....

Victoria is clueless when it comes to Billy and it shows every time they have a problem.

#33   2013/10/30 07:00AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote SLEUTH: I say NO! Technically, Billy and Chloe were NEVAH an item. She stalked him because he was a trust fund baby, she got pregnant on purpose, he never loved her and I don't think she loved him....they are such a bad fit.

I agree. Billy never loved Chloe. Even when they were married, they weren't together, no matter what she did or how hard she tried, he didn't want her. And now, the only real connection they ever had is gone. I hope Chloe finds someone to love her, if she and Kevin don't make it.

Billy cared, but he was to"hung up"on Mac and what could have been with her.

Billy and Chloe will always have a connection. One they wished they never had.....

"Billy never wanted Chloe" go back to Youtube and see how many times Billy "didn't want" Chloe!

#34   2013/10/30 07:04AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote villyforever55:

Meh. So what if Billy didn't love Chloe in the past. He could always be written to fall in love with her in the future. Chloe & Billy's connection has always gone far beyond just Delia to me. It's the chemistry they have together that makes me love to watch them on my screen. They have an "it" quality together.

Even Victoria sees their chemistry. As she said about Billy & Chloe's relationship: "chemistry doesn't just evaporate." Victoria wasn't jealous of them bc they had a child together but because they have chemistry together.

Even if you consider Delia their only connection, Delia dying doesn't change that (as much as some ppl might want it too). They'll always have the bond of giving birth to her together, of raising Delia and now of losing her. The shared bond of two parents losing a child together is a profound bond.

We think along the same lines Kerfuffles, Great post!

#35   2013/10/30 07:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote villyforever55:

Well Billy said a man can have a child with any woman, but there's only one woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that's Victoria. And yes, the writers can create anything; they could make Billy gay or he could become a monk. Anything could happen, but I think Villy will be just fine. And Chloe can find someone to love her the way she wants and needs to be loved, but that was never Billy.

"Victoria is the only women for Billy"...... is a load of Bull!

He already proved that by having sex with Chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 07:17AM
    #36   2013/10/30 12:12PM
    alanadz

Quote yandrfan710: Will their daughters death bring them back together?

NOOOOOOO!

#37   2013/10/30 12:23PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote alanadz:
    Quote yandrfan710: Will their daughters death bring them back together?

NOOOOOOO!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

#38   2013/10/30 12:33PM
    KeepingItReal

What that song by JZ hell to skizo....NOOOOOOOOOOO

Water and oil don't mix. She belongs with Kevin anyhoot.

#39   2013/10/30 12:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote KeepingItReal: What that song by JZ hell to skizo....NOOOOOOOOOOO

Water and oil don't mix. She belongs with Kevin anyhoot.

Love Kevin but Chloe and Billy have chemistry always did and always will.

#40   2013/10/30 12:50PM
    bukopandan

I have no idea what might develop between Billy and Chloe, of course, but right now I am enjoying the realism of Billy's marriage and the interactions with the mother of his deceased child. I complain about certain things about Vicky and Chloe, but overall I think they are two very interesting people and I'm loving all that's going on in the scenes. I like the overlap that's been going on with these characters and Adam and Chelsea. It's been riveting stuff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list