List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy and Chloe?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy and Chloe?

Started by yandrfan710 at 2013/10/26 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 12:34PM, Views: 5036, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/27 07:50AM
    Re: Billy and Chloe?
    Embrace

Kevin has never been a good match for Chloe. He makes her so boring. I wish Chance or Ronan would come back for her if they won't pair her with Billy. Please let Vicki be by herself for a while.

#12   2013/10/27 08:49AM
    alanadz

Quote FL senior fan: NEVER.
    It will be Kevin and Chloe, and I forsee a child of their own in the making really soon.

NO. I think just the opposite will happen. Chloe may not be screaming at Billy anymore, but I think she will always hold him responsible for her daughter's death. Billy never had any real feelings for Chloe, so I don't see that changing.

#13   2013/10/27 09:10AM
    fairland

Quote yandrfan710:
    It will be Kevin and Chloe, and I forsee a child of their own in the making really soon.

I agree with you ,but just wanted to ask we really never know(unless we get news/information about upcoming story lines,etc) what the writers have in store for anyone on the show.

This might be out of loop for me to make attachments with another character. If Kevin and Chloe do have a child together How would that make Billy feel for Chloe moving on with Kevin feel towards? just putting out certain story line ideas. for Billy's character.Would Billy be fine with the idea of Chloe having another child with Kevin? Would billy have an emotional side of asking Chloe why have another child with Kevin just to replace Delia in Billy's mind?I can See a triangle story line here. I can see Billy jealousy take the best of him in this story line.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 09:13AM
    #14   2013/10/27 09:17AM
    Embrace

Quote fairland:
    Quote yandrfan710:

I agree with you ,but just wanted to ask we really never know(unless we get news/information about upcoming story lines,etc) what the writers have in store for anyone on the show.

This might be out of loop for me to make attachments with another character. If Kevin and Chloe do have a child together How would that make Billy feel for Chloe moving on with Kevin feel towards? just putting out certain story line ideas. for Billy's character.Would Billy be fine with the idea of Chloe having another child with Kevin? Would billy have an emotional side of asking Chloe why have another child with Kevin just to replace Delia in Billy's mind?I can See a triangle story line here. I can see Billy jealousy take the best of him in this story line.

I don't think it would matter to Billy if Chloe had another child. They both know that it wouldn't be to replace Delia. And Billy wouldn't be that selfish because he knows that he has another child, and Chloe doesn't. Not to mention he is planning another pregnancy with Victoria.

#15   2013/10/27 09:18AM
    greengrass

If you seen the live chat that Billy and Liz(Billy&Chloe)did it makes it sound like Billy is moving on with Victoria and Chloe will be with Kevin for a while but she wants her character to move on with an older man and she would like to go all crazy like she was when she first came to GC.

They are going to dig into why Billy was the way he was when he first came to town and that is going to make him more mature.But Billy did make a reference to Victoria like they were still going to be together and Chloe is moving on with Kevin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 09:19AM
    #16   2013/10/27 11:59AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote greengrass: If you seen the live chat that Billy and Liz(Billy&Chloe)did it makes it sound like Billy is moving on with Victoria and Chloe will be with Kevin for a while but she wants her character to move on with an older man and she would like to go all crazy like she was when she first came to GC.

They are going to dig into why Billy was the way he was when he first came to town and that is going to make him more mature.But Billy did make a reference to Victoria like they were still going to be together and Chloe is moving on with Kevin

Both actors talked about how they would like there character to be after Delia death.

EH said she would like Chloe to got all kinds of crazy like she was when she first came to GC.

BM missed the way Billy used to be and would like to go down that road again.

I don't recall them saying anything about staying with there partners or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 12:01PM
    #17   2013/10/27 12:12PM
    Gideon58

No way...no matter what she says, Chloe will always blame Billy for Delia's death and there will be no getting past that. There's no way Delia's death is going to bring them together...they were in a pretty good place before all this happened, but it's been destroyed.

#18   2013/10/27 12:43PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Gideon58: No way...no matter what she says, Chloe will always blame Billy for Delia's death and there will be no getting past that. There's no way Delia's death is going to bring them together...they were in a pretty good place before all this happened, but it's been destroyed.

I don't think a pairing of Billy and Chloe is destroyed.

#19   2013/10/27 12:48PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55: Chilly? No, not happening. I do see Chloe and Kevin giving it another try, though.

Kevin is really sweet, and I don't want to watch him get hurt, but I've wanted to see Alex with Chloe for a while. Alex has a take charge, protective edgy kind of thing that I think Chloe would really respond to. I also think she could soften him a little too.

I don't know if it was just a rumor, if she is still coming, but I've heard Mac comes to visit, and I think she and Kevin would be good together. It seems like they've been hinting that for some reason she and JT aren't doing well. I think if she is coming, she'll turn up this week to bring Reed and support Billy.

Now it would e strange for Mac to come now after missing her grandmother's funeral.

#20   2013/10/28 10:58AM
    sharon n nic...

Tomorrow, I hope we get alot of Billy and Chloe helping each other get through this painful day.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list