List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/10/26 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/16 02:35AM, Views: 2615, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/10/30 06:06AM
    Re: Cane
    flygirl1969

Quote Rfan:
    Quote Gracewashere: Cane, of all people, should abide by that saying "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"...how dare he be so sanctimonious when it comes to Hilary...has he not made a few mistakes in his life??? ... so dislike pompous Cane...

Is Cane and Lily suppose to thank Hillary for trying to destroy their lives not caring about Lily, Cane or their children's lives. Cane never went after anyone's family to destroy them because he was in pain. He is not being sanctimonious because he is not sucking up to Hillary. Who is Hillary Cane nor Lily owes her anything. This is a new day Cane and Lily have been dumbed down enough to make someone else shine it is time they stand toe to toe with whomever gets in their space and let them know to back off. He gave that girl a job and she thanks him by photo shopping pictures that were all lies to destroy his marriage because she decided Lily deserve to be hurt and to lose everything because her mother drank her self to death Lily nor Cane knew her mother and they certainly did not buy her drinks or pour them in her mouth.

Standing ovation!! BRAVO!!

#42   2013/10/30 10:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Sinny: I just wish they had kept the creep dead.. he is such a gross character.. BLECK

That's some funny doublespeak! If Cane could have loved Phyllis like he loved Lily, you would have taken him in a heartbeat! AND you would have loved him. But that is beside the point. My point is that Cane has an edge to his personality & I want it to appear again.

Cane is damned if he does or says anything to defend himself or his family and he is damned if he does nothing. I say let the Real Cane Ashby show up & let the audience agree, disagree, be bedazzled or puzzled. At the end of the day, Mr. Cane Ashby is entitled to be a good solid charcter and he is going to be Mr. Cane Ashby--if the writers are willing!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 10:14AM
    #43   2013/10/30 12:08PM
    alanadz

Lane has become so boring. This is what JM meant when he said he didn't want to do these family scenes too much.

#44   2013/10/30 01:07PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote alanadz: Lane has become so boring. This is what JM meant when he said he didn't want to do these family scenes too much.

LANE is not boring to me. A variety of different types are needed to keep a varied audience watching the whole show. As for JM, I have no interest in Nick, Nick's life or lifestyle. He can do whatever & I wouldn't care; but evidently someone is interested. I don't enjoy seeing a male cheating on two or more women at the same time. Cheating on spouses, sexcapades and quickie impulsive hookups are boring! Different strokes for different folks is my motto.

#45   2013/10/30 01:54PM
    luvroflife

We all probably watch this Show for various reasons; some are entertained by 'dysfunction' others are not. (I love smart, committed adults; not entertained by 'peter pan males/females'.) And yes, I watch because of Lane, Villy. But that's just me. Keeping this diversity of personalities on screen is what attracts a large audience and probably accounts for Y&R's #1 status for so long. All characters can't be and shouldn't be "all things to all people".

I sometimes wonder if TPTB monitors the various MBs how they really see the fans with all of the "I want/I hate". Can you blame them for following their own agendas? How do you please an audience that selfishly can't get beyond what/who they want to see, instead of what will keep the show on air for ALL??

#46   2013/12/16 02:35AM
    Sinny

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Sinny: I just wish they had kept the creep dead.. he is such a gross character.. BLECK

That's some funny doublespeak! If Cane could have loved Phyllis like he loved Lily, you would have taken him in a heartbeat! AND you would have loved him. But that is beside the point. My point is that Cane has an edge to his personality & I want it to appear again.

Cane is damned if he does or says anything to defend himself or his family and he is damned if he does nothing. I say let the Real Cane Ashby show up & let the audience agree, disagree, be bedazzled or puzzled. At the end of the day, Mr. Cane Ashby is entitled to be a good solid charcter and he is going to be Mr. Cane Ashby--if the writers are willing!

Gross.. I am so glad Phyllis was never put with the creeper..he is with a little girl not a woman.. he likes girls not women.. cane is a creepy crud

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list