List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/10/26 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/16 02:35AM, Views: 2664, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/29 07:01PM
    Re: Cane
    shalaydra75

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Gracewashere: Cane, of all people, should abide by that saying "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"...how dare he be so sanctimonious when it comes to Hilary...has he not made a few mistakes in his life??? ... so dislike pompous Cane...

I hope the writers allow him to throw some bricks! Its time Cane is santimonious, judgmental, physically abusive, etc. to anyone who attempts to cause harm to him or his family. The writers have written him to be too passive during the last 5 years & that is not Cane at all. I want the real Cane Ashby to come out and play!

Thank you. I am ready for Lane and the Winters to fight back. I am sick of this forgiveness crap.

Advocating for "physical abuse" against women is not the way to go here folks, but if that is your opinion, then I can't change it...there is a line being drawn in the sand here, almost reportable to administrators...

Neither of these quotes talked about physically abusing women. As a Lane fan, I appreciate how Cane handled Amber. He did not lay a hand on her. I wish he would filed charges against Hilary or sue her for defamation of character. I do wish he would punch Mason.

#32   2013/10/29 07:05PM
    Gracewashere

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Gracewashere: Cane, of all people, should abide by that saying "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"...how dare he be so sanctimonious when it comes to Hilary...has he not made a few mistakes in his life??? ... so dislike pompous Cane...

I hope the writers allow him to throw some bricks! Its time Cane is santimonious, judgmental, physically abusive, etc. to anyone who attempts to cause harm to him or his family. The writers have written him to be too passive during the last 5 years & that is not Cane at all. I want the real Cane Ashby to come out and play!

"Physically abusive"???? to whom...Lily??? or anyone is totally, totally, totally, not acceptable, by anyone's standards???? Really???? Should he be "physically abusive" to Hilary??? boggles the mind here...

I am still pondering your post...Cane...you want him to be a "physically abusive" person??? You want the real Cane Ashby to come out and play???

The real Cane is abusive.. we saw how he treated Amber.. totally and completely abusive. Cane is the ultimate creep. Let his wife think she was going crazy.. all for what? Some lame ass reason. I wish someone would abuse that creep.

I know that this is hard for you to understand. Many Lane fans disassociate the writing from characters. Had MAB not had so many conflicting facts within her numerous rewrites of Cane. I would be pushing you out of the way to throw rocks at Cane. The fact that Cane cannot be an executive and married to Lily make some say hummmmmmmmm! For instance, JG used his great skills as a romantic writer to push Lily on Tyler. When the ratings did not pan out, he was smarter than MAB, he backed down. Had Lily-Tyler worked, they would be segregated at Jabot fashion, and Cane would be the CEO today. Had the fans accepted Chane, Cane would be a Chancellor today. You can talk all day and all night, but certain people, (I should say me) think that Cane is only discredited and strip of his power when he is with Lily. It you cannot read between the lines, this conversation is over.

Oh my, I guess I should be humbled by your words of wisdom, you who support "physical abusive" of women??? Yup hard for me to understand this...so I would assume you and I are on separate pages here...will NEVER support "physical abuse" never and if you do, then indeed this conversation is over...Good Night...I did report to administrators...sometimes one just has to take a stand...guess it will be me gone...so be it...

#33   2013/10/29 07:11PM
    calliope

I don't think she said physically abusive to women. She said anyone who threatens his family. Like take a punch at...which you or I might feel like doing if someone threatened our family..

#34   2013/10/29 07:20PM
    Sinny

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

"Physically abusive"???? to whom...Lily??? or anyone is totally, totally, totally, not acceptable, by anyone's standards???? Really???? Should he be "physically abusive" to Hilary??? boggles the mind here...

I am still pondering your post...Cane...you want him to be a "physically abusive" person??? You want the real Cane Ashby to come out and play???

The real Cane is abusive.. we saw how he treated Amber.. totally and completely abusive. Cane is the ultimate creep. Let his wife think she was going crazy.. all for what? Some lame ass reason. I wish someone would abuse that creep.

I know that this is hard for you to understand. Many Lane fans disassociate the writing from characters. Had MAB not had so many conflicting facts within her numerous rewrites of Cane. I would be pushing you out of the way to throw rocks at Cane. The fact that Cane cannot be an executive and married to Lily make some say hummmmmmmmm! For instance, JG used his great skills as a romantic writer to push Lily on Tyler. When the ratings did not pan out, he was smarter than MAB, he backed down. Had Lily-Tyler worked, they would be segregated at Jabot fashion, and Cane would be the CEO today. Had the fans accepted Chane, Cane would be a Chancellor today. You can talk all day and all night, but certain people, (I should say me) think that Cane is only discredited and strip of his power when he is with Lily. It you cannot read between the lines, this conversation is over.

No Need to be condescending. I understand just fine thanks. I just disagree with you and see Cane completely different than you do.

#35   2013/10/29 07:20PM
    Gracewashere

Quote calliope: I don't think she said physically abusive to women. She said anyone who threatens his family. Like take a punch at...which you or I might feel like doing if someone threatened our family..

Not rocket science here folks...we were talking about Hilary N'est ce pas??? Sorry spent too much time in French class today...sometimes one just has to stop making excuses for people???? So Cane should take a punch at Hilary??? and that would be O.K.???

#36   2013/10/29 08:17PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Oh my, I guess I should be humbled by your words of wisdom, you who support "physical abusive" of women??? Yup hard for me to understand this...so I would assume you and I are on separate pages here...will NEVER support "physical abuse" never and if you do, then indeed this conversation is over...Good Night...I did report to administrators...sometimes one just has to take a stand...guess it will be me gone...so be it...

I do not even pretend to be passing words of wisdom. Unfortunately, you choose to twist words. Neither MsSuds nor I have advocated the physical abuse of women. "Throwing bricks" is a figurative term. Please enlighten me. Perhaps, I missed an episode. Did Cane ever hit Amber or Chloe? As I said, I was happy with the non-violent way that Cane dealt with Amber. Moreover, I think that Cane should file charges against Hilary, not hit her. I would not mind seeing mutual combat between Cane and Mason.

#37   2013/10/29 08:17PM
    shalaydra75

Sorry for the double post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 08:19PM
    #38   2013/10/30 02:55AM
    Sinny

I just wish they had kept the creep dead.. he is such a gross character.. BLECK

#39   2013/10/30 05:45AM
    shalaydra75

Believe me Sinny, had the ratings not collapsed after Cane's murder, he would be still dead.

For fair-minded posters, (I am not talking to just posters who agree with me.)I would like to explain myself, because for me, being accused of advocating violence against women is something that should be addressed. When I responded to this allegation earlier, I did not address my use of the word "fight." I used that word figuratively. The word "fight" is in my alma mater's game song. It does not mean that our athletes should physically fight athletes from opposing schools. It simply means that they should work diligently to win the game. When a tea-party Congressman representing my area used "Fight Obama" as his campaign slogan, I never thought that he would go to DC and physically fight the President. I thought he would vote against all of the President's policies, which he did.

I am making this statement, not because I am fearful that I will be thrown off the board, but because I seriously oppose violence against women. In real life, I oppose 2 men fighting.

#40   2013/10/30 06:04AM
    flygirl1969

Cane has made mistakes and he acknowledged them. He lied to everyone to escape Colin and then allowed Lily to believe him dead to protect her and the kids from his family. Was he misguided? Did it ultimately hurt those he loved? YES but he wasn't bring malicious . HilllAnn's drunk mama dies so she goes after Lily & Cane? She attempts to drug him and then posts all that nonsense and pictures because Neil was with her mother the day she died? Cane and Lily did nothing to her but she went after them. They should be angry for a very long time. It's nothing to do with Cane being sanctimonious but with HillAnn attacking 2 innocent people.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list