List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/10/26 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/16 02:35AM, Views: 2568, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/26 10:38AM
    Cane
    Lizzytish

So where is he working these days, since he rejected Victor's idea of what his job should be? Must be the only guy in the world who can acts so carefree while he's out of work.

Many people we know lost their jobs in 2008 and they scrambled constantly until they found another one -- no one was going to the park to feed the ducks or hanging out in the coffee shop.

#2   2013/10/26 02:13PM
    Re: Cane
    Soap Fan

Lily still works at jabot. So she is the breadwinner now. I guess Cane will be a stay at home dad now.

#3   2013/10/26 02:42PM
    Sinny

Cane is a lazy creep.. living off his wife..

#4   2013/10/26 02:52PM
    Bellah

Cane is.... Wow he didn't even honour Mrs C will, he just gave up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 02:52PM
    #5   2013/10/26 03:12PM
    longtimefansc

Cane is the biggest snooze fest ever. Always with the whispering, and it seems like at least one time in every scene he's whispering "the babies, the babies". I wish he'd go on back to Australia, and take the Winters family with him. Just my opinion.

#6   2013/10/27 07:06AM
    alanadz

Quote Lizzytish: So where is he working these days, since he rejected Victor's idea of what his job should be? Must be the only guy in the world who can acts so carefree while he's out of work.

Many people we know lost their jobs in 2008 and they scrambled constantly until they found another one -- no one was going to the park to feed the ducks or hanging out in the coffee shop.

I like Cane. But frankly being part of Lane limits this character so much. All he does he dote on Lily and the kids. BORING!

#7   2013/10/27 07:36AM
    Sinny

Cane is the ultimate bore.. they should have kept him dead.

#8   2013/10/28 04:37PM
    shalaydra75

Luv Cane, I know that DG understands that Lane is the best thing that happened to his character. Without Lane, MAB would have been successful in her endeavor to kill the character. Too bad she wasted her time in attacking the thereby leaving fans as myself with nothing to watch.

#9   2013/10/28 05:00PM
    luvroflife

I enjoy the type of man the character of Cane represents; he doesn't need to step o/s his marriage when tthings get rough. This show needs ALL types; This character has been rewritten (too many times)to prop and promote so many other s/ls that had nothing to do with him. I'm just happy they allowed him to remain committed and loving. (lazy writing is at issue here.) That's what limits this character. Not every viewer is turned on by the so called 'bad boy' who uses, schemes, sleeps around for their own selfish purposes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 05:06PM
    #10   2013/10/28 07:09PM
    Sinny

Quote shalaydra75: Luv Cane, I know that DG understands that Lane is the best thing that happened to his character. Without Lane, MAB would have been successful in her endeavor to kill the character. Too bad she wasted her time in attacking the thereby leaving fans as myself with nothing to watch.

Lane is the reason that only lane fans like cane.. he is totally isolated being paired with a winter...

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list