List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Adam

Started by mgmad1993 at 2013/10/25 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:09PM, Views: 3063, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/10/29 11:16PM
    Re: Chelsea and Adam
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote mgmad1993: Why did Chelsea and Adam get a divorce? How did he choose Newman over her? Was he spending too much time away from her and they never got over losing their baby?

Adam was ridden with guilt, after Chelsea lost the baby in the car accident. It seems that Adam just went off the rails after that and threw himself into Newman and tried to help the never ending problem that is sharon. As a result, he lost his good wife and thier marriage. That being said, Chelsea and Adam are soul mates. They belong together because they are alike and they understand each other. Sharon was never much more to Adam than revenge on the Newman's, mainly Nick and a good roll.

I hope that Chelsea and Adam find thier way back to each other because they are the perfect couple on this show. They are both strong together, they truly understand each other and when Adam does not shut her out, they work perfectly together. Adam has his own demons that he deals with and as a result he has the bad habit of shutting out the very people he needs the most.

I love this couple and I think that they have the possibility to be a lead couple on this show and really make the show interesting. It just depends on the writers and so far, they have all been such a disappointment.

Very nice post Charlie. I love Chadam as well & I agree with everything you've said

#52   2013/10/29 11:20PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote mgmad1993: Why did Chelsea and Adam get a divorce? How did he choose Newman over her? Was he spending too much time away from her and they never got over losing their baby?

Adam was ridden with guilt, after Chelsea lost the baby in the car accident. It seems that Adam just went off the rails after that and threw himself into Newman and tried to help the never ending problem that is sharon. As a result, he lost his good wife and thier marriage. That being said, Chelsea and Adam are soul mates. They belong together because they are alike and they understand each other. Sharon was never much more to Adam than revenge on the Newman's, mainly Nick and a good roll.

I hope that Chelsea and Adam find thier way back to each other because they are the perfect couple on this show. They are both strong together, they truly understand each other and when Adam does not shut her out, they work perfectly together. Adam has his own demons that he deals with and as a result he has the bad habit of shutting out the very people he needs the most.

I love this couple and I think that they have the possibility to be a lead couple on this show and really make the show interesting. It just depends on the writers and so far, they have all been such a disappointment.

Very nice post Charlie. I love Chadam as well & I agree with everything you've said

Thank you Charlie. I agree 100%.

#53   2013/10/29 11:28PM
    Charlie Big

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Nikki was once a prostitute, but she is still the love of Victor's life. Adam knows all of Chelsea's past and he still loves her. She's the love of his life. Adam still cares about Sharon, but that's it. They are done.

And I'd be careful with the prostitute references, b/c Adam never used Chelsea as a sex toy. Just saying.

JFP version was uglier but the FWB was also used for Chelsea.Adam told her that when he ask her to move in with him at the GCAC. The first time he slept with her wasn't romantic is was pity her over Johnny and him over Shictor. Doesn't matter because Adam is written has a passionate man. And if he loves Chelsea it's just not believable right now. But when it comes to Connor no mistaking his feelings. The writers change Adam so much that I have no clue what he wants. Except to be a loving father and give his son the best.

Chadam's friends with benefits was different though b/c Adam offered Chelsea a place to stay--with him at the GCAC "no strings attached." They had already slept together once, but that wasn't part of the arrangement. He would sleep on the couch if she wanted. They were truly friends that gradually developed into more. Adam offered Sharon sex "no strings attached" and gradually withdrew the friendship.

This is a great post! The truth is that when Adam began to realize that he lost Chelsea and that she might be pregnant with his child, he was truly tormented. I think that he began to feel contempt for Sharon. She actually became nothing more to him but his beck and call girl and even then, he was disgusted by her. He began to see that she wasn't worth what he had lost. They are very far apart and actually what brought them together is bascially over for Adam. He sees his priorities in the clear light of day and just as he is coming close to putting the best part of his life back together, there is this tragedy with Delia that has to be sorted out and will cause him to, once again, shut out Chelsea, if he can't confide in her. Before Adam can move on, much like Sharon in this sense, he has to clean up his act and forgive himself. If he did, in fact, run down Delia, he has to come clean about it just like Sharon has to come clean about what she did to Nick and Summer and Jack and Phyllis.

Chelsea and Adam are meant to be and I am hoping that he won't shut her out this time because he needs her and she needs him. They truly love each other.

#54   2013/10/29 11:42PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Thank you so much. I am glad to see more Chadam fans on the board. I really do like this couple.

#55   2013/10/30 05:40AM
    alanadz

I love them together. Chadam (and no other couple) can be happy and content on a soap. So the writers are giving them lots of drama.

#56   2013/10/30 06:00AM
    Lolacat

Quote canada gal: No bashing here just the plain truth. like it or not
    Chelsea is and always we be a prostitute for hire. She was hired by Victor to home wreck villy. No matter how you whitewash it, it will always be a part of this character.
    Good luck with that.

No bashing here just the plain truth.
    Adam has, still is and forever be in love with Sharon. And no matter how much he thinks he loves Chelsea, it will never, ever be enough to erase the deep love he has for Sharon.

Sharon is the love of his life (I am talking about passion, not baby love). Adam listens to Sharon they have a bond that no one can ever severe. She told Adam that she needs him to go back to Chel and start a family. And that is what Adam did.

Adam knows that Sharon needs to get well on her own and he has stepped aside and settled for the easy choice, the knocked up alternative.

Look, he is still keeping tabs on Sharon, we know that from the conversation in the park. So don't be fooled by Adam. Yes, he has convinced himself that he needs to concentrate on his family as per Sharon's wishes, but DEEP in his HEART he will always long for Sharon.

Yes, Sharon has moved on and she does not want to be causing trouble in Adam's life with his son. She understands that connection and wants all the best for Adam. Her words of encouragement were beautiful. It was clear from the park scene the overwhelming unconditional love they both have for each other.

Adam will seek Sharon out, because she is his true soul mate. No one understands Adam the way Sharon does. They will bond in a mature friendship, but deep inside their hearts, they will forever long for each other. And that my friends is angst.

No matter how thick your blinder are, there is no denying Adam's and Sharon's love for each other.

LOL at Chelsea being a prostitute.. What I seem to recall recently is that it was Sharon that was having meaningless sex with someone that did not love her.. Then, she is hooking up with 2 strange men at the GCAC. (No bashing of course.)
    Adam does not love Sharon any longer.. If you can show me one instance in the past year where he has loved her then you might have some merit.. (That's right, there is none.)

As for Adam saying that he was keeping tabs means anything, is just plain silly. He did NOTHING to help her.. He saw her with the men and did nothing. If he cared for her still then he would have been trying to get her help not just keeping tabs. He does not care so he did nothing. Also, Adam treated Sharon like crap and she was the one apologizing to him..That shows that Adam does not care.

Shadam will be friends, But the old love that they had has long been gone.. No matter how in denial people are, Shadam is over..

#57   2013/10/30 12:09PM
    alanadz

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list