List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Adam

Started by mgmad1993 at 2013/10/25 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:09PM, Views: 2976, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/29 07:39PM
    Re: Chelsea and Adam
    Ari1

Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach: I've issued this challenge before, but once again: name one time, One time since NYE 2012 that Adam has spoken of being in love with Sharon; either to her face or to someone else. Can you?

Because he's never gone back on telling Chelsea that he couldn't give up on "our life, our dreams, our family." He's told Jack and Avery how deeply he still loved Chelsea even after she told him she was pregnant with another man's child.

People move on. Adam has. He is completely focused on building a life and a family with Chelsea. He even hinted today that "relationships can be repaired" while speaking with her after he lurked outside the memorial.

In the beginning, Adam and Chelsea were sweet and innocent. Best friends turned into "friends with benefits" which turned into "madly in love. As their relationship recovers from the betrayals, lies and hurts of the past year, I doubt Chadam will ever be completely bubble gum and sunshine again. But it will be something deep, genuine and lasting.

Obviously no one can refute your argument. They can't bring up one ounce of evidence to refute your claim. I award you the winner!

well, I was not the under impression that this was a contest. Well in that case BRAVO!

But rest assured, we, the Shadam fans will be the one left standing when all is said done and then you can come back to congratulate us

She challenged you to support your argument with evidence. All you can do is provide ad hominem attacks against Chelsea's character which proves the weakness of your argument.

#22   2013/10/29 07:46PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach: I've issued this challenge before, but once again: name one time, One time since NYE 2012 that Adam has spoken of being in love with Sharon; either to her face or to someone else. Can you?

Because he's never gone back on telling Chelsea that he couldn't give up on "our life, our dreams, our family." He's told Jack and Avery how deeply he still loved Chelsea even after she told him she was pregnant with another man's child.

People move on. Adam has. He is completely focused on building a life and a family with Chelsea. He even hinted today that "relationships can be repaired" while speaking with her after he lurked outside the memorial.

In the beginning, Adam and Chelsea were sweet and innocent. Best friends turned into "friends with benefits" which turned into "madly in love. As their relationship recovers from the betrayals, lies and hurts of the past year, I doubt Chadam will ever be completely bubble gum and sunshine again. But it will be something deep, genuine and lasting.

Obviously no one can refute your argument. They can't bring up one ounce of evidence to refute your claim. I award you the winner!

well, I was not the under impression that this was a contest. Well in that case BRAVO!

But rest assured, we, the Shadam fans will be the one left standing when all is said done and then you can come back to congratulate us

You're right it isn't a contest, but the fact is that Adam has not declared his love for Sharon to anyone once this calendar year and we're approaching Halloween.

Adam told Sharon in May that he was empty, that he couldn't give her anything more than meaningless sex. And that's all their affair was to him. He even later apologized for it, telling Sharon that he knew she wanted more. She wanted to be the one to love him and be loved by him, but it was not going to happen. It can't happen. Not now. Not ever.

I know that you don't think Adam meant it, but you'll have to understand why some of us are skeptical of Adam's grand proclamations of love. Especially when Victor demanded that Adam give Sharon up, he didn't even try to keep her. A silly scheme to win daddy's love was more important than being with Sharon. That's the real truth. Adam said lots of pretty words, but his actions spoke otherwise.

#23   2013/10/29 08:45PM
    lilie

Quote Ari1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:

She challenged you to support your argument with evidence. All you can do is provide ad hominem attacks against Chelsea's character which proves the weakness of your argument.

well, okay I'll bite

Adam may not have verbally express his LOVE for the beautiful Sharon for only three months is a FAR CRIME from NOT loving her.

So, we are to believe that 6 SHORT MONTHS of constant bickering and ultimatums should represent the UNDYING love that Adam have for the Con

And withing these SHORT 6 MONTHS, Adam not only ABANDONED the con artist during a CRITICAL TIME, (the loss of their first child) to go CHASE after his true LOVE.

he committed arson, LIE to his wife with a straight face about keeping Sharon safe and tucked in the guess house, commit arsens, no to mention leaving his wife STRANDED, while he go check on his baby doll.

Imagine how HUMILIATING that must have been for the Con in front of all the Newman staring at her like the A PITTIFUL LOST POPPY .

Adam's own words to Sharon, "it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to remained marry to Chelsea feeling what I feel in my heart"

Coupled with Adam's words to ChelCon "You don't have my whole heart"

So to compare a 6 MONTHS JOKE of a marriage with 6 LONG years of DEVOTION, PASSION, LOVE, TRUST, COMMITMENT and so on, I'd say that's a LOVE made in heaven

So in the end, no proof is necessary for SHADAM 6 LONG YEARS OF UNDYING LOVE I'd say is proof enough...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 08:50PM
    #24   2013/10/29 09:14PM
    Ari1

Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:

well, okay I'll bite

Adam may not have verbally express his LOVE for the beautiful Sharon for only three months is a FAR CRIME from NOT loving her.

So, we are to believe that 6 SHORT MONTHS of constant bickering and ultimatums should represent the UNDYING love that Adam have for the Con

And withing these SHORT 6 MONTHS, Adam not only ABANDONED the con artist during a CRITICAL TIME, (the loss of their first child) to go CHASE after his true LOVE.

he committed arson, LIE to his wife with a straight face about keeping Sharon safe and tucked in the guess house, commit arsens, no to mention leaving his wife STRANDED, while he go check on his baby doll.

Imagine how HUMILIATING that must have been for the Con in front of all the Newman staring at her like the A PITTIFUL LOST POPPY .

Adam's own words to Sharon, "it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to remained marry to Chelsea feeling what I feel in my heart"

So to compare a 6 MONTHS JOKE of a marriage with 6 LONG years of DEVOTION, PASSION, LOVE, TRUST, COMMITMENT and so on, I'd say that's a LOVE made in heaven

So in the end, no proof is necessary for SHADAM 6 LONG YEARS OF UNDYING LOVE I'd say is proof enough...

She asked you to name one time since NYE 2012. Everything you brought up is ancient history. After Adam sorted through his feelings of guilt for what he did to Sharon, he chose Chelsea. He wanted her back. His Christmas dream was about building a life with Chelsea. Since she left him, he's been pining for her the entire time telling everyone in town that he still loved her. He told her he'd wait for her as long as it took. Even Sharon who you claim knows Adam better than anyone knows he loves Chelsea. She has said it to him numerous times. The head writer and MM in different interviews have stated that Adam has never stopped loving Chelsea. I think it's pretty clear.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 09:16PM
    #25   2013/10/29 09:30PM
    TwoOfEach

Again, can anyone give me ONE shred of evidence that Adam loves Sharon NOW? I don't deny that he DID love Sharon. All I'm saying is that the evidence says that he's moved on. Adam's heart is with Chelsea and his son. They are all the family he needs.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 09:31PM
    #26   2013/10/29 09:32PM
    TwoOfEach

Well said Ari1.

#27   2013/10/29 09:35PM
    lilie

Quote Ari1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:

well, okay I'll bite

She asked you to name one time since NYE 2012. Everything you brought up is ancient history. After Adam sorted through his feelings of guilt for what he did to Sharon, he chose Chelsea. He wanted her back. His Christmas dream was about building a life with Chelsea. Since she left him, he's been pining for her the entire time telling everyone in town that he still loved her. He told her he'd wait for her as long as it took. Even Sharon who you claim knows Adam better than anyone knows he loves Chelsea. She has said it to him numerous times. The head writer and MM in different interviews have stated that Adam has never stopped loving Chelsea. I think it's pretty clear.

well, as I stated in my previous post, Adam NOT having verbally express his love for his beautiful blonde avenger, is a FAR crime from saying he does NOT love Sharon.

Furthermore, no matter how much JFP force this JOKE of a couple down our throats, it will NEVER stay down.

The REALITY of this even if some might choose to IGNORE it is that CHADUMP will NEVER be BELIEVABLE no matter how badly the other side wants them to be.

but to each their own

#28   2013/10/29 09:44PM
    canada gal

No bashing here just the plain truth. like it or not
    Chelsea is and always we be a prostitute for hire. She was hired by Victor to home wreck villy. No matter how you whitewash it, it will always be a part of this character.
    Good luck with that.

No bashing here just the plain truth.
    Adam has, still is and forever be in love with Sharon. And no matter how much he thinks he loves Chelsea, it will never, ever be enough to erase the deep love he has for Sharon.

Sharon is the love of his life (I am talking about passion, not baby love). Adam listens to Sharon they have a bond that no one can ever severe. She told Adam that she needs him to go back to Chel and start a family. And that is what Adam did.

Adam knows that Sharon needs to get well on her own and he has stepped aside and settled for the easy choice, the knocked up alternative.

Look, he is still keeping tabs on Sharon, we know that from the conversation in the park. So don't be fooled by Adam. Yes, he has convinced himself that he needs to concentrate on his family as per Sharon's wishes, but DEEP in his HEART he will always long for Sharon.

Yes, Sharon has moved on and she does not want to be causing trouble in Adam's life with his son. She understands that connection and wants all the best for Adam. Her words of encouragement were beautiful. It was clear from the park scene the overwhelming unconditional love they both have for each other.

Adam will seek Sharon out, because she is his true soul mate. No one understands Adam the way Sharon does. They will bond in a mature friendship, but deep inside their hearts, they will forever long for each other. And that my friends is angst.

No matter how thick your blinder are, there is no denying Adam's and Sharon's love for each other.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 09:48PM
    #29   2013/10/29 09:49PM
    ladycam

Adam is in love with his son. He's see no woman right now and that's very clear. The writers are playing with Chadam and Shick fans. Maybe there will be reunion maybe not. But nothing romantic is going on either side. And it's getting boring because they can all co-parent. I see they are dragging both couples on purpose. And I think it's to see what happens with Dylan and Avery. I could be wrong but one thing is for sure they are holding off reuniting Chadam and Shick. I wouldn't be excited if I were a fan of either couple just saying.Has for Shadam friendship is enough for me and same goes for Chadam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 09:52PM
    #30   2013/10/29 09:53PM
    TwoOfEach

Nikki was once a prostitute, but she is still the love of Victor's life. Adam knows all of Chelsea's past and he still loves her. She's the love of his life. Adam still cares about Sharon, but that's it. They are done.

And I'd be careful with the prostitute references, b/c Adam never used Chelsea as a sex toy. Just saying.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list