List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Adam

Started by mgmad1993 at 2013/10/25 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:09PM, Views: 2951, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/29 05:29AM
    Re: Chelsea and Adam
    Tambam

I think Y&R is a total Sh*t shack. It's a hot mess with no building up of.... well anything. I might as well watch paint dry or grass grow. I haven't really watched this turkey dinner in months! I catch up on here. And tbh I haven't seen anything to get excited about in forever.

#12   2013/10/29 08:05AM
    dafyduc

Quote Tambam: Chelsea and Adam are a total Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! OMG! Could a couple be more boring. They've had little to no tension in their relationship. I've really yet to see any kind of passion in this pairing. Their big climax(ha) was Adam helping Chelsea study for a GED. Oh yeah really hot stuff. Can't they find a way to get an exciting couple on this show? All the couples on this show promote celibacy imo.

I agree. They have been shoved down our throats so many times, but it just doesn't stay down. They have zero chemistry and I hate the way they dumbed him down to be with her.

#13   2013/10/29 09:09AM
    mgmad1993

Thanks everyone for the story. I missed out on a lot. I like them together-just didn't know their history. He needs to let someone else comfort Sharon.

#14   2013/10/29 09:15AM
    WaveJumper

I have and always have thought Adam and Chelsea belong together.

#15   2013/10/29 09:25AM
    mgmad1993

Adam can be a snake. I couldn't believe what he did with Sharon's baby but he seems completely different when he is with Chelsea and Connor.

#16   2013/10/29 05:56PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote mgmad1993: Why did Chelsea and Adam get a divorce? How did he choose Newman over her? Was he spending too much time away from her and they never got over losing their baby?

Basically yes. He chose NE/Victor over Chelsea, never got over that baby they lost, and in his guilt with all the evil he did to Sharon, tried to help her to make up, for what he did to her, therefore costing him his wife, and he's been more miserable every since. That is how I saw it, others will surely disagree.

That's exactly how Adam sees it, too. He told Jack it was a brilliant move (insert sarcasm) helping Sharon and chasing after NE. He said it cost him his family and he's regretted it ever since. Now that he's given up the company and written off Sharon, he's positioned to get back all that he lost. He won't be making those same mistakes anymore.

well when Adam made that comment to jack about helping Sharon, clearly he did NOT mean a word of it.

Because despite everything that happens with his 2 minutes marriage to ChelCon, obviously he still feels something strong enough about his beautiful Sharon to want to keep tabs on he

Love is in the air..

Such love. I had a coworker at my last job who was diagnosed with BP. Her meds didn't always stop the cycling, and she was hard to be around when she was bottoming out but never dangerous. If I knew that she had stopped taking her meds, I would do everything in my power to convince her to go back on them. And I didn't even like her much.

Adam laughed at Sharon's obsession with Nick and did nothing to help her even though he clearly saw her spiraling out of control. The last time Sharon bottomed out she nearly died in a fire; yet Adam knew she had quit her meds and didn't lift a finger. Who does that? Not somebody in love.

On the other hand, Chelsea couldn't even trip on a couple of stairs without Adam being there to catch her. He haunted Crimson Lights hoping to bump into her, and even tracked down blankie after she gave it away b/c it had belonged to their child that never had a chance. He told both Jack and Avery that he was still in love with Chelsea, and he even complained to Victor about the family that should have been (and secretly was) his.

Adam meant every word he said to Jack. There was no motive for him to lie to his friend. Adam will soon be reunited with his love, Chelsea. He and Sharon have been friend-zoned at best.

well, with all due respect, I'm going to have to disagree with you with you there on all accounts.

It is NO MYSTERY why Adam was hopping at ChelsCon's legs for dear life

Let's not be oblivious here as to why he kept a tight leach on the Con.

Adam was simply protecting his investment, thy name baby Connor. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with any such LOVE he may have felt for Con, the person

Like I've said before in a previous thread, Adam had to play his cards well in order to get to the truth that baby peanut was his.

What good would it have done for him to go running to rescue his ONLY TRUE LOVE at a critical time like that.

Let's NOT forget, Chelsea was doing everything in her power at the time to keep Adam from ever knowing the truth about his son.

The little twit even went as far to use poor Dylan into her Con which of course ended up BLOWING in her face .

Let's make NO mistake here, as preoccupied Adam was trying to get to the TRUTH, his sweetheart Sharon was NEVER far in his mind.

That is why he made certain to find a way somehow to make sure that Sharon was NOT in any immediate danger as to cause PHYSICAL harm to herself.

Yeah, sure he knew she had stop taking her medication temporarily but she was NEVER in any immediate danger for him to come running to her rescue.

I can almost guarantee you had Adam even suspect that there was a possibility that his LOVE would cause any PHYSICAL harm to herself, he would have DROP everything and come running to her.

In the meantime Adam had to focus more of his attention to his agenda to get ChelsCon to confess.

After all he had a LOT invested in the little twit

In regard to Adam chatting with Jack about this supposed
    love he feels for the con, it's only b/c he was thinking that the LOVE of his life did NOT want any part of him and thus assume she no longer LOVE him.

While Sharon assumes the exact same thing, so you can say they both had their wires cross .

Now, Adam stepping forward to help catch ChelsCon fall is only natural and quite understandable considering ChelsBore was bearing his child.

And even if the Con was NOT pregnant, Adam would have still catch her fall b/c it is only normal to see a female about to fall and Adam being the gentleman he is, would step up and do right thing in that instance..

So like I have said before, SHADAM is much more than the constant giggling, whining, complaining, folding clothes and so on..

They are TRULY each other's soul mate, in every ways that matter :) They are the REAL deal here

And furthermore, this bears repeating again, Adam words to Sharon "WE ARE TOGETHER EVEN WHEN WE ARE APART"

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 06:06PM
    #17   2013/10/29 06:33PM
    TwoOfEach

I've issued this challenge before, but once again: name one time, One time since NYE 2012 that Adam has spoken of being in love with Sharon; either to her face or to someone else. Can you?

Because he's never gone back on telling Chelsea that he couldn't give up on "our life, our dreams, our family." He's told Jack and Avery how deeply he still loved Chelsea even after she told him she was pregnant with another man's child.

People move on. Adam has. He is completely focused on building a life and a family with Chelsea. He even hinted today that "relationships can be repaired" while speaking with her after he lurked outside the memorial.

In the beginning, Adam and Chelsea were sweet and innocent. Best friends turned into "friends with benefits" which turned into "madly in love. As their relationship recovers from the betrayals, lies and hurts of the past year, I doubt Chadam will ever be completely bubble gum and sunshine again. But it will be something deep, genuine and lasting.

#18   2013/10/29 07:07PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach: I've issued this challenge before, but once again: name one time, One time since NYE 2012 that Adam has spoken of being in love with Sharon; either to her face or to someone else. Can you?

Because he's never gone back on telling Chelsea that he couldn't give up on "our life, our dreams, our family." He's told Jack and Avery how deeply he still loved Chelsea even after she told him she was pregnant with another man's child.

People move on. Adam has. He is completely focused on building a life and a family with Chelsea. He even hinted today that "relationships can be repaired" while speaking with her after he lurked outside the memorial.

In the beginning, Adam and Chelsea were sweet and innocent. Best friends turned into "friends with benefits" which turned into "madly in love. As their relationship recovers from the betrayals, lies and hurts of the past year, I doubt Chadam will ever be completely bubble gum and sunshine again. But it will be something deep, genuine and lasting.

well, go head and believe what Chadam has is REAL LOVE per say ...

However, it is very sad that the distinction between OBLIGATIONS and BEING IN LOVE get LOST in TRANSLATION ~)

But no worries SHADAM will find their way back to each other as they were meant to be

And please do keep in mind "We are together even when we're apart"

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 07:16PM
    #19   2013/10/29 07:15PM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: I've issued this challenge before, but once again: name one time, One time since NYE 2012 that Adam has spoken of being in love with Sharon; either to her face or to someone else. Can you?

Obviously no one can refute your argument. They can't bring up one ounce of evidence to refute your claim. I award you the winner!

#20   2013/10/29 07:30PM
    lilie

Quote Ari1:

Obviously no one can refute your argument. They can't bring up one ounce of evidence to refute your claim. I award you the winner!

well, I was not under the impression that this was a contest. Well in that case BRAVO!

But rest assured, we, the Shadam fans will be the one left standing when all is said done and then you can come back to congratulate us

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 07:34PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list