List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Adam

Started by mgmad1993 at 2013/10/25 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:09PM, Views: 2968, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 12:11PM
    Chelsea and Adam
    mgmad1993

Why did Chelsea and Adam get a divorce? How did he choose Newman over her? Was he spending too much time away from her and they never got over losing their baby?

#2   2013/10/25 03:32PM
    Re: Chelsea and Adam
    alanadz

Quote mgmad1993: Why did Chelsea and Adam get a divorce? How did he choose Newman over her? Was he spending too much time away from her and they never got over losing their baby?

Chelsea feels that Adam chose Victor and NE over her. She wanted Adam to move to France but he refused.

#3   2013/10/25 04:06PM
    Nanny9

Quote alanadz:
    Quote mgmad1993: Why did Chelsea and Adam get a divorce? How did he choose Newman over her? Was he spending too much time away from her and they never got over losing their baby?

Chelsea feels that Adam chose Victor and NE over her. She wanted Adam to move to France but he refused.

He was also "comforting" Sharon.

#4   2013/10/28 06:47PM
    alanadz

LOVE THEM!

#5   2013/10/28 08:23PM
    lilie

Quote alanadz: LOVE THEM!

well, I feel the exact opposite. My poor Adam deserves so much better and ChelCon isn't IT

#6   2013/10/28 08:29PM
    cards1

Basically yes. He chose NE/Victor over Chelsea, never got over that baby they lost, and in his guilt with all the evil he did to Sharon, tried to help her to make up, for what he did to her, therefore costing him his wife, and he's been more miserable every since. That is how I saw it, others will surely disagree.

#7   2013/10/28 08:36PM
    Ari1

Quote cards1:

Basically yes. He chose NE/Victor over Chelsea, never got over that baby they lost, and in his guilt with all the evil he did to Sharon, tried to help her to make up, for what he did to her, therefore costing him his wife, and he's been more miserable every since. That is how I saw it, others will surely disagree.

That's exactly how Adam sees it, too. He told Jack it was a brilliant move (insert sarcasm) helping Sharon and chasing after NE. He said it cost him his family and he's regretted it ever since. Now that he's given up the company and written off Sharon, he's positioned to get back all that he lost. He won't be making those same mistakes anymore.

#8   2013/10/28 09:39PM
    lilie

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cards1:

That's exactly how Adam sees it, too. He told Jack it was a brilliant move (insert sarcasm) helping Sharon and chasing after NE. He said it cost him his family and he's regretted it ever since. Now that he's given up the company and written off Sharon, he's positioned to get back all that he lost. He won't be making those same mistakes anymore.

well when Adam made that comment to jack about helping Sharon, clearly he did NOT mean a word of it.

Because despite everything that happens with his 2 minutes marriage to ChelCon, obviously he still feels something strong enough about his beautiful Sharon to want to keep tabs on he

Love is in the air..

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 09:42PM
    #9   2013/10/29 12:03AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cards1:

well when Adam made that comment to jack about helping Sharon, clearly he did NOT mean a word of it.

Because despite everything that happens with his 2 minutes marriage to ChelCon, obviously he still feels something strong enough about his beautiful Sharon to want to keep tabs on he

Love is in the air..

Such love. I had a coworker at my last job who was diagnosed with BP. Her meds didn't always stop the cycling, and she was hard to be around when she was bottoming out but never dangerous. If I knew that she had stopped taking her meds, I would do everything in my power to convince her to go back on them. And I didn't even like her much.

Adam laughed at Sharon's obsession with Nick and did nothing to help her even though he clearly saw her spiraling out of control. The last time Sharon bottomed out she nearly died in a fire; yet Adam knew she had quit her meds and didn't lift a finger. Who does that? Not somebody in love.

On the other hand, Chelsea couldn't even trip on a couple of stairs without Adam being there to catch her. He haunted Crimson Lights hoping to bump into her, and even tracked down blankie after she gave it away b/c it had belonged to their child that never had a chance. He told both Jack and Avery that he was still in love with Chelsea, and he even complained to Victor about the family that should have been (and secretly was) his.

Adam meant every word he said to Jack. There was no motive for him to lie to his friend. Adam will soon be reunited with his love, Chelsea. He and Sharon have been friend-zoned at best.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 12:07AM
    #10   2013/10/29 05:26AM
    Tambam

Chelsea and Adam are a total Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! OMG! Could a couple be more boring. They've had little to no tension in their relationship. I've really yet to see any kind of passion in this pairing. Their big climax(ha) was Adam helping Chelsea study for a GED. Oh yeah really hot stuff. Can't they find a way to get an exciting couple on this show? All the couples on this show promote celibacy imo.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 05:27AM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list