List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hit and Run bring to an end

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hit and Run bring to an end

Started by ship at 2013/10/25 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/27 08:13PM, Views: 1662, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 09:30AM
    Hit and Run bring to an end
    ship

Why are they letting this hit and run story or soga continue. let the driver be known and move on. I don't know about anyone else but I want conner, dillon and chelsa together. dillon will be a good dad and adam is a joke to me. chelsa is wrong of course but her and dillon look good together. avery should find someone new, nick and dillon is brothers and the movement of a girlfirend from one brother to another is not a good idea it sends out bad vibes

#2   2013/10/25 09:34AM
    Re: Hit and Run bring to an end
    jamilah

Quote ship: Why are they letting this hit and run story or soga continue. let the driver be known and move on. I don't know about anyone else but I want conner, dillon and chelsa together. dillon will be a good dad and adam is a joke to me. chelsa is wrong of course but her and dillon look good together. avery should find someone new, nick and dillon is brothers and the movement of a girlfirend from one brother to another is not a good idea it sends out bad vibes

Adam is Connor's father not Dylan. Dylan's parental rights have been terminated.

#3   2013/10/25 01:59PM
    lucztruword

Yes indeed, the person who hit little Delia should be revealed ASAP and allow this💔 Saga to come to a close.

#4   2013/10/25 02:10PM
    Jackie10

Quote ship: Why are they letting this hit and run story or soga continue. let the driver be known and move on. I don't know about anyone else but I want conner, dillon and chelsa together. dillon will be a good dad and adam is a joke to me. chelsa is wrong of course but her and dillon look good together. avery should find someone new, nick and dillon is brothers and the movement of a girlfirend from one brother to another is not a good idea it sends out bad vibes

Yes I agree if Chelsea and Dylan are staying in GC they need to be together. Dylan is an excellent step dad. And he and CM actually have chemistry together.

#5   2013/10/26 06:37PM
    Lizzytish

Amen!! I hate to sound heartless, but Billy is getting on my nerves. And, he and Delia are responsible for the accident.

I'm more bugged by the fact that someone's like will be seriously impacted by having been the one who hit her -- when it wasn't their fault.

#6   2013/10/26 06:53PM
    ladycam

Dylan can have Chelsea but for the baby he has father. You find Adam to be a joke for me that's Dylan. But I don't waste time talking about Dylan's character because he bores me too much.And really there no reaction on my part when I watch his scenes.Except with Avery he comes to life in a way he doesn't with Chelsea.With Chylan together I just ff both of them and forget they are on the show .Chelsea is fertile she'll be pregnant in no time. Dylan doesn't need to hang on to Adam's child. Let hope for for a Chylan reunion but I write this solely as an agenda shipper

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 06:55PM
    #7   2013/10/26 07:36PM
    TwoOfEach

Connor has two parents and they love each other. Dylan and Chelsea are done. Both were on the rebound, and are now moving back toward their true loves: Adam and Avery.

I think we'll see Chadam come together as a family in the next few weeks, especially as police suspicion falls on Adam. I'm not sure which of Nikki's boys will end up with the girl.

#8   2013/10/27 06:59AM
    Bellah

Dylan is a bore...he only married chelsea because she was pregnant. Lets not forget Dylan came to gc looking for avery but she was involved with nick..Adam is a great dad. Besides without Adam in Connors life he would've went blind because Dylan has nothing. (If Delia never died) team adam

#9   2013/10/27 04:28PM
    alanadz

I hope so. It's sooo depressing.

#10   2013/10/27 04:40PM
    daffyteddy66

As s/ls go, this hasn't been going long...give the writers a break, they can't come up with a brand new s/l every few days....it can take weeks to get the s/l to weave in properly with the other s/ls...it is a lot harder to write tv scripts than people think.

Having said that, I hope it doesn't drag out as long as others, because the longer it takes the more chance that we will never get an ending....like Hightower's death.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list