List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Started by Lee4748 at 2013/10/25 04:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 07:56PM, Views: 2968, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/30 02:19PM
    Re: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??
    Karl127

Quote Havasu addict: Lee4748 are you seriously suggesting Karl127 doesnt remember the Christmas her father wasnt there? I'm sure her mother was sad but wanted some normalcy for her children. Why suggest she doesnt remember it?

Thank you, and you are correct. Mom wanted some normalcy for me and my siblings and we were all sad.

#32   2013/10/30 03:21PM
    ping123

Don't worry, there aren't that many Halloween activities, it's pretty normal.

#33   2013/10/30 08:33PM
    hopey pix

It does seem unfair to Delia!!I hope they do it with taste!!I haven't really remembered too many great Halloween shows from Y&R over the years!!GH USED to have the best Halloween party shows,and their costumes were just great!All the cut backs on these soaps mean less enjoyable shows,and not much partying anymore!!

#34   2013/10/31 10:55AM
    Yandy

Quote ping123: Don't worry, there aren't that many Halloween activities, it's pretty normal.

You are right .. it's over and it wasn't that bad…

#35   2013/10/31 07:56PM
    ECR_MOM

I don't see why they wouldn't! Should every kid in town not celebrate Halloween because Delia died? Hardly seems fair! We needed a little levity on the show today - a lot of sadness and it's getting kind of hard to watch. Life goes on around us even when we lose a loved one, and today's show illustrated that nicely.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list