List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Started by Lee4748 at 2013/10/25 04:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 07:56PM, Views: 2901, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/28 08:10PM
    Re: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??
    villyforever55

Quote calliope: It wasn't a Halloween costume. It was for a play. Should the Ashby children and Faith not have Trick or Treat because Delia died? Doesn't sound fair to me!

I agree, the other kids should be able to celebrate. This can be done without being tacky, hopefully.

#22   2013/10/30 09:19AM
    alanadz

I don't know how they will pull this off. BUT it is definitely needed.

#23   2013/10/30 10:04AM
    TwoOfEach

I'm looking forward to seeing Faith all dressed up for Halloween. The show has been too depressing for weeks lately.

#24   2013/10/30 11:16AM
    jeanie5815

:) here comes the "wicked" witches of the West. here comes the "wicked" witches of the West.
    Trick or "treat" Adam.

#25   2013/10/30 11:23AM
    grammapam

Quote TwoOfEach: I see nothing wrong with it. Time for a little joy and fun on a day for children. Enough doom and gloom. I want to see all the kids dressed up and Peanut on his way home from the hospital; maybe even some naughty costumes on the twenty somethings.
    I agree!Delia would have loved this!!Life goes on.

#26   2013/10/30 11:29AM
    Karl127

Good grief, so because Delia died nobody in GC should do Halloween?? Come on ppl, that's not the way it works in real life. My Dad passed away on December 13th, my siblings and I were 12 yrs old, 10 and 5. Do you think our Mom cancelled Christmas that year???? NO, because life goes on and you must move on with life.

#27   2013/10/30 12:34PM
    Lee4748

My mother died on Dec 3 thirty six years ago. I was a young mother with two kids under 4. We tried to celebrate for them but it was not a happy festive holiday at all. We had to fight back the tears all day. We would have preferred to sleep through it or go to a movie. Perhaps your memories are not that fresh. it was a very difficult holiday.

#28   2013/10/30 12:41PM
    Havasu addict

Lee4748 are you seriously suggesting Karl127 doesnt remember the Christmas her father wasnt there? I'm sure her mother was sad but wanted some normalcy for her children. Why suggest she doesnt remember it?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 12:42PM
    #29   2013/10/30 01:26PM
    yandrfan710

I don't see anything wrong with them celebrating Halloween, I think Delia would've wanted her friends and the other residents of G.C. to celebrate Halloween.

#30   2013/10/30 02:17PM
    Karl127

Quote Lee4748: My mother died on Dec 3 thirty six years ago. I was a young mother with two kids under 4. We tried to celebrate for them but it was not a happy festive holiday at all. We had to fight back the tears all day. We would have preferred to sleep through it or go to a movie. Perhaps your memories are not that fresh. it was a very difficult holiday.

My memories are as fresh as if it happened yesterday. Did I say it wasn't a difficult holiday? NO, I didn't. Of course it was difficult, just like the first of everything the first year. Sleeping through Christmas Day wouldn't make a person deal with their grief and facing reality.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list