List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Started by Lee4748 at 2013/10/25 04:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 07:56PM, Views: 2857, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/25 03:31PM
    Re: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Lanie1959: I'm hoping all the kids dress up like the wicked witch and go over to Adam's for candy

Good idea! LOL

#12   2013/10/25 03:31PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Lanie1959: I'm hoping all the kids dress up like the wicked witch and go over to Adam's for candy

Good idea! LOL

#13   2013/10/25 04:46PM
    TwoOfEach

The Halloween theme is network wide for the day. SO many people have been complaining that the show is too depresing, and now they're upset that there's going to be some lighthearted fun.

ED has episodes scheduled for around Thanksgiving. I'm thrilled that it looks like we'll be getting an Abbott family Thanksgiving; of course there will be a nod to Delia, but I imagine there will also be lots of love and laughter. That's how life works.

#14   2013/10/25 05:10PM
    countryMomof4

Quote calliope: It wasn't a Halloween costume. It was for a play. Should the Ashby children and Faith not have Trick or Treat because Delia died? Doesn't sound fair to me!

You're right.

#15   2013/10/25 05:43PM
    soapoperapimp

well i am not to fond f or soaps excet for Days and GH.

#16   2013/10/25 07:35PM
    zuzu61

Quote Lee4748: According to TV By The Numbers newsletter, three CBS shows will be celebrating Halloween on October 31 - The Talk, Bold and the Beautiful and yes Y&R. How in heaven's name can they write a Halloween episode or scene after Delia died in her Halloween costume? Talk about bad taste.

O.M.G!!!! VERY Bad taste!!
    Just one more reason to NOT start back recording or watching..
    Someone is heartless!!!

#17   2013/10/25 07:38PM
    zuzu61

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Good idea! LOL

ITA!!

#18   2013/10/28 06:54PM
    alanadz

Quote Lee4748: According to TV By The Numbers newsletter, three CBS shows will be celebrating Halloween on October 31 - The Talk, Bold and the Beautiful and yes Y&R. How in heaven's name can they write a Halloween episode or scene after Delia died in her Halloween costume? Talk about bad taste.

What? I won't believe that about Delia until I see it for myself.

#19   2013/10/28 07:00PM
    lilie

I agree, that is so inappropriate considering poor little Deedee just passed and her grieving parents are totally distraught right now

Shame on you JFP

#20   2013/10/28 07:16PM
    Charlie Big

I don't think that this is going to be a big party on Y&R. I just read that Nick takes Faith to see Victor. That doesn't sound like much to me. This show doesn't do holidays much anymore so I don't see this as any big deal.

I think that the fans are pretty worn out from this drag out of a storyline. It is almost gothic, it is so depressing. They probably don't want to see any holiday madness going on. Most will probably just tune out. Alot are doing that already.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list