List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??

Started by Lee4748 at 2013/10/25 04:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 07:56PM, Views: 2906, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 04:38AM
    Y&R to Celebrate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??
    Lee4748

According to TV By The Numbers newsletter, three CBS shows will be celebrating Halloween on October 31 - The Talk, Bold and the Beautiful and yes Y&R. How in heaven's name can they write a Halloween episode or scene after Delia died in her Halloween costume? Talk about bad taste.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 04:39AM
    #2   2013/10/25 04:57AM
    Re: Y&R to Cele rate Halloween on October 31!!!!!!!??
    Homesick Cajun

It is in very poor taste. I'm not surprised though. Jill Phelps is the queen of tacky so I expect nothing else from her. As long as she's executive producer, that's what the show will be. Simple as that.

#3   2013/10/25 05:28AM
    FL senior fan

My suggestion would be FORGET IT; we don't want to see any Witches Costumes!
    Rather, just have something UP-LIFTING like a Fall Festival!
    And give us some "happy times" with the characters NOT involved in Delia's tradgey!
    Fall is a beautiful time of the year; let's showcase some of that.

#4   2013/10/25 05:59AM
    Barbyboo

She will be dead two weeks by then, life goes on..not all families are directly effected by this,,,I certainly hope us viewers aren't going to see weeks and weeks of sadness, the story did it's purpose move it along..it's depressing now enough...seeing depressed robotic Dylan is enough depression for me..even watching my fav Adam suffering is kinda boer.I think I will tune in in a few weeks

#5   2013/10/25 03:11PM
    Ethelmae02

IMO I think its in poor taste so soon after Delia died and her family having to bury her. Just too soon! and I guess they will push up Faith now

#6   2013/10/25 03:20PM
    Soap Fan

JFP is putting Y&R to its grave.

#7   2013/10/25 03:21PM
    TwoOfEach

I see nothing wrong with it. Time for a little joy and fun on a day for children. Enough doom and gloom. I want to see all the kids dressed up and Peanut on his way home from the hospital; maybe even some naughty costumes on the twenty somethings.

#8   2013/10/25 03:23PM
    calliope

It wasn't a Halloween costume. It was for a play. Should the Ashby children and Faith not have Trick or Treat because Delia died? Doesn't sound fair to me!

#9   2013/10/25 03:24PM
    Sinny

Quote Ethelmae02: IMO I think its in poor taste so soon after Delia died and her family having to bury her. Just too soon! and I guess they will push up Faith now

I am amazed they don't have bill;y throwing a costume party. LAME and horrible writing.

#10   2013/10/25 03:30PM
    Lanie1959

I'm hoping all the kids dress up like the wicked witch and go over to Adam's for candy

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list