List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/10/25 03:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 10:13AM, Views: 1888, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/29 01:17PM
    Re: Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?
    Alayne

Quote janetb:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: The Baldwin family should all be in jail. Michael for always covering up his families crimes, Lauren for being stupid and Fen just because.

LOL THIS!!! I wish I cared about this boring bunch.. but they are ridiculous. I ff the whole lot of them now..

I'm sick of all three Baldwins and this stupid s/l.Carmine should have been killed by a cop and end of story.Michael expected his friends Paul and Christine to get him out of the mess he made for himself,he and Lauren think Fen did it ,but have no proof.

I despise the way they took this storyline, but I don't recall Michael ever asking Paul and Chris to get him off or for any special treatment. Anything they have done for him, they did without being asked. Michael did ask Paul to stop investigating and accept his confession to try and protect Fen. That was totally stupid and out of character, IMO. He's a defense attorney and would have had a very good argument for self defense, which he should know. It's all just plot driven drivel now and should have never gone in this direction. I can think of at least a half dozen better ways this could have been written after the affair came out that would have been a lot better than this. I cannot believe there was a any kind of writer's meeting where someone suggested yet another stalking storyline for Lauren and no one said its not the best idea and has been done too many times already.

#22   2013/10/29 02:00PM
    reng

I suspect Fen is going to buy drugs and then get arrested on purpose. He probably hopes the cops will then believe the story that he shot Carmine while drugged.

#23   2013/10/29 03:14PM
    reng

Guess I should have waited for Red's recap.

#24   2013/10/29 03:53PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote janetb:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: The Baldwin family should all be in jail. Michael for always covering up his families crimes, Lauren for being stupid and Fen just because.

LOL THIS!!! I wish I cared about this boring bunch.. but they are ridiculous. I ff the whole lot of them now..

I'm sick of all three Baldwins and this stupid s/l.Carmine should have been killed by a cop and end of story.Michael expected his friends Paul and Christine to get him out of the mess he made for himself,he and Lauren think Fen did it ,but have no proof.

This s/l is why I love daily spoilers from our Canadian friends. I know ahead of time that I will be ff through most of the show tomorrow. Actually, I might not even watch at all. I am not interested in the Baldwins or the Winters.

#25   2013/10/29 04:23PM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald: All of the Baldwins make me want to blow chunks! All they do is commit crimes and cover them up. This s/l is so idiotic and boring! I FF through all of it. Michael is a complete dumb ass, Lauren is an old crusty tramp and Fen is a walking talking advertisement for birth control! I would like to see this entire band of idiots locked up permanently!

Me too.. can't stand any of them...I'm just glad they aren't on much.

#26   2013/10/29 04:32PM
    jacksmyguy

Michael will never serve that time. His pal Christine will ride to the rescue and prove he's not guilty.

#27   2013/10/29 04:35PM
    rancher

Michael used to be my favorite male character---no more.
    He is an idiot to confess and take the rap. If Fen did it,
    he should go to jail; he has become a worthless human.

Lauren should go to jail; she caused every problem in her family.

I find this plot line boring and repetitive. Lauren needs to become something more that a perpetual victim.

I don't watch these three any longer.

#28   2013/10/30 05:50AM
    alanadz

If Lauren and Fen go with him, I'll be happy. These 3 bore me to tears.

#29   2013/10/30 07:22AM
    SLEUTH

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I never liked him; IMO he has always had criminal tendencies, so what if he didn't actually pull the trigger on this one--he has many crimes from the past that he should do time for. I am hoping that he can get a cell big enough to accommodate him and his stupid brother --who by the way should be locked up.

#30   2013/10/30 10:13AM
    lucztruword

🙀Oh my Goodness Mike, that's a long time to be lockup for covering up for your son based upon a belief that may or not be true.
    Oh, Michael when a man loves his woman/wife!
    Hey Lauren what a mess? The Baldwins

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 10:17AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list