List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/10/25 03:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 10:13AM, Views: 1910, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/28 08:35PM
    Re: Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?
    cards1

Well IMHO this entire S/L is stupid, nice topic though.

Why in the world he didn't get self defense is BEYOND me, not only was the stalking and kidnapping of Lauren, but Carmine also tried to kill Michael himself when he broke into their apartment, knocked him out and left him in the apartment to inhale gas. and Carmine was escaped and on the run from the cops.

#12   2013/10/28 09:21PM
    velocity

The Baldwin family should all be in jail. Michael for always covering up his families crimes, Lauren for being stupid and Fen just because.

#13   2013/10/29 12:58AM
    wintersday

Quote Gmac1947: Micheal away for 10 years, and we know Lauren likes to feel good. So how long will she be able to keep her clothes on an stop her legs from spreading.

Lauren is a cheap tramp. She'll find another boy toy to bang while Mikey is in the slammer.

Michael is a fool. He should've claimed self defense or let Lauren take the rap since this is all her fault.

#14   2013/10/29 03:30AM
    Sinny

Quote velocity: The Baldwin family should all be in jail. Michael for always covering up his families crimes, Lauren for being stupid and Fen just because.

LOL THIS!!! I wish I cared about this boring bunch.. but they are ridiculous. I ff the whole lot of them now..

#15   2013/10/29 06:14AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote wintersday:
    Quote Gmac1947: Micheal away for 10 years, and we know Lauren likes to feel good. So how long will she be able to keep her clothes on an stop her legs from spreading.

Lauren is a cheap tramp. She'll find another boy toy to bang while Mikey is in the slammer.

Michael is a fool. He should've claimed self defense or let Lauren take the rap since this is all her fault.

It would have been easier to prove self-defense for Lauren since Carmine was always trying to kidnap her. Anything to make this story move along--way along.

#16   2013/10/29 08:06AM
    Gmac1947

Fens friends were impressed with her skills on the tape. If she was banging them they would not be bullying him

#17   2013/10/29 08:46AM
    Sinny

Quote Gmac1947: Fens friends were impressed with her skills on the tape. If she was banging them they would not be bullying him

LOL she is so nasty.

#18   2013/10/29 12:13PM
    Soap Fan

Quote Lady Strawberry: Michael will probably be out of jail by the end of November sweeps or soon after.

YUP. No rich person on this show stays in jail for long.

#19   2013/10/29 12:20PM
    janetb

Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: The Baldwin family should all be in jail. Michael for always covering up his families crimes, Lauren for being stupid and Fen just because.

LOL THIS!!! I wish I cared about this boring bunch.. but they are ridiculous. I ff the whole lot of them now..

I'm sick of all three Baldwins and this stupid s/l.Carmine should have been killed by a cop and end of story.Michael expected his friends Paul and Christine to get him out of the mess he made for himself,he and Lauren think Fen did it ,but have no proof.

#20   2013/10/29 01:05PM
    Pretty Emerald

All of the Baldwins make me want to blow chunks! All they do is commit crimes and cover them up. This s/l is so idiotic and boring! I FF through all of it. Michael is a complete dumb ass, Lauren is an old crusty tramp and Fen is a walking talking advertisement for birth control! I would like to see this entire band of idiots locked up permanently!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list