List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/10/25 03:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 10:13AM, Views: 1858, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 03:37AM
    Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?
    FL senior fan

My first thought was....
    Here we go with Lauren cheating again!

Fen always gets off the hook with the "Law" IMO. Wonder if Michael's charges will get dropped and Fen charged because of his confession? I hope it is uncovered that Fen really did the deed while doing drugs with that girl Raven. Or perhaps Raven actually got the gun away from Carmine and shot him? I'm sure IF Carmine saw and scared them that they did something while under the influence of drugs.

#2   2013/10/25 03:43AM
    Re: Your Reactions to Michael's 10 Yr. Sentence?
    calliope

I am hoping Fen wasn't doing drugs.

#3   2013/10/25 06:10AM
    Barbyboo

I can't stand michael, he was good as Vic's lapdog now he's a bore..fen they can lock up for ten to twent the show will be off by then

#4   2013/10/25 10:11AM
    Gmac1947

Micheal away for 10 years, and we know Lauren likes to feel good. So how long will she be able to keep her clothes on an stop her legs from spreading.

#5   2013/10/25 10:25AM
    Lady Strawberry

Michael will probably be out of jail by the end of November sweeps or soon after.

#6   2013/10/25 11:07AM
    dafyduc

Never have I seen the wheels of "justice"(GMAB)move so fast. It is usually years before a sentence.

And BTW did they check carmines hands for residue? It would not surprise me if he shot himself just to get the ultimate revenge. After all he did call Lauren to the alley

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 11:08AM
    #7   2013/10/25 11:52AM
    ah76

Quote dafyduc: Never have I seen the wheels of "justice"(GMAB)move so fast. It is usually years before a sentence.And BTW did they check carmines hands for residue? It would not surprise me if he shot himself just to get the ultimate revenge. After all he did call Lauren to the alley
    Michael confessed.So there was no reason not to go right to the sentencing.As for Carmine it wouldn't surprise me either if Carmine shot himself.Plus i don't think the police ran ballistics to see if the gun he had was the same one that killed him.

#8   2013/10/25 12:13PM
    Sinny

Michael is not going to go to jail, I think we all know that.. he may do a little bit of time but this story is so ridiculous and boring. Lauren is the one who should go to jail.. this is all on her for being a cheating hussy.

#9   2013/10/25 12:20PM
    janetb

Quote FL senior fan: My first thought was....

Fen always gets off the hook with the "Law" IMO. Wonder if Michael's charges will get dropped and Fen charged because of his confession? I hope it is uncovered that Fen really did the deed while doing drugs with that girl Raven. Or perhaps Raven actually got the gun away from Carmine and shot him? I'm sure IF Carmine saw and scared them that they did something while under the influence of drugs.

Fen has admitted to getting high on drugs after seeing the video of Lauren and Carmine.That's why he can't remember what happened.At least he came forward and said Michael had confessed to protect him.They did this before when Ashley took the blame for Tucker's accident because Abby had been drinking.Part of growing up is taking responsibility for your actions.If Fen did kill Carmine then he needs to be accountable.A new investigation my find he didn't do it and the both he and Michael are free.This s/l should have ended with Carmine being killed by Paul or Alex in self defense,and the Baldwins left out of it.Apparently we're in for some twists and turns which will just drag it on even longer.

#10   2013/10/28 06:51PM
    alanadz

Quote FL senior fan: My first thought was....

Don't care.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list