List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who hit and killed Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who hit and killed Delia?

Started by MaryLynda at 2013/10/24 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 06:11PM, Views: 2720, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/24 11:10AM
    Who hit and killed Delia?
    MaryLynda

The blond lady who came in to tell Alex she had news about Delia is probably the Mother of Courtney and I'll bet the text she got from Zack (her brother?) while at the underground with Noah. This Zack person is probably the person that hit her. Mother is trying to cover-up for him. What do you guys think?

#2   2013/10/24 11:30AM
    Re: Who hit and killed Delia?
    Lizzytish

Don't know how you connect her to Courtney, but I doubt it's her.

After all this angst -- it will probably turn out to be a total stranger.

#3   2013/10/24 11:41AM
    MaryLynda

It's just the way they had the woman come in to talk to Alex, and Courtney getting that text then not another word or scene with any of them makes me think that was a hint. They can't possibly blame Adam for it. The writers are trying to make it so obvious that Adam did it. Unless the blond lady did it. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

#4   2013/10/24 12:19PM
    Milkshake24

It wasn't Courtney and the text is part of hers and Noah's upcoming storyline as far as who hit Delia goes I think Anita being the culprit could cause the most Drama read my now thru end of year specializations thread for my full theory on how it would play out.

#5   2013/10/24 12:28PM
    Havasu addict

And how do you know it isnt Courtenay? Are you one of the writers? Are you on set? Do you date one of the actors? Are you in their family? Leave MaryLynda alone and stop advertising your blog.

#6   2013/10/24 01:10PM
    MaryLynda

Thanks Havasu. I'm not saying Courtney did it. I was speculating that this Zach person could be her brother and he may have done it. She said when she left "This better be important or words to that affect. Like I said it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

#7   2013/10/24 01:11PM
    Milkshake24

Quote Havasu addict: And how do you know it isnt Courtenay? Are you one of the writers? Are you on set? Do you date one of the actors? Are you in their family? Leave MaryLynda alone and stop advertising your blog.

Wasn't trying to offend anyone....but down the road previews indicate she's living a secret life from Noah as the duo get serious which indicates to me she's not part of this story but a new one in development that's been slowly happening for months now. If that woman is trying to cover up for her son Zach ,wouldn't she say the driver hit something instead was very vague. I think Nikki will suddenly remember something important that felt like nothing at the time which is why she was involved in this in the first place. She may have swerved out of the way of the driver fleeing the scene which is what that woman saw. Many think it was Zach, some say Kelly others Courtney, Neil,Adam and my lone self Anita. It could of been Adam and Zach is plausible. All the above is plausible but we were asked what we thought and I don't think Courtney is involved. It would work as MaryLynda indicated and I wouldn't mind seeing that play out. Hell maybe Mason hit her..lol! I just really hope it wasn't Adam but leads to a steady road of him not taking his son for granted.

#8   2013/10/24 06:11PM
    MyTake

I have no idea but I hope it turns out to be Hillary so she gets a full dose and more of what she is sending the Winters family through. She blamed Neil for leaving her Mom to die and she left that child to die on the side of the road after running her down. Just a thought.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 06:12PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list