List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does It Really Matter If Adam Killed Delia......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does It Really Matter If Adam Killed Delia......

Started by TITTH at 2013/10/23 08:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 11:07AM, Views: 5716, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/24 08:53AM
    Re: Does It Really Matter If Adam Killed Delia......
    Lanie1959

Adam has always been a coward ...tired of his empty words, he said he wanted to different than Victor and wanted to be a better man for Connor....poor Connor stuck with this loser for a dad

#12   2013/10/24 10:10AM
    YR2013

Quote TITTH: or not his character is what everyone thought it was. Cowards don't man up and he is what everyone thought he was, a weasel.

Of course it matters if he killed her or not, but IF he killed her, we all know it was a tragic and terrible accident, one he wasn't aware of to begin with. We saw him trying his best to not hit the dog, so there is no reason to make believe he would have hit a child had he seen her or he would have left her for dead if he had known he hit her right there and then.

I don't see him as a coward or a weasel, but someone who is struggling with his fears and conscience. I'm not excusing him for not coming forward and telling his side of things, but we can't pretend like we don't know how GC will treat him(they all condemned the driver without knowing anything), and we can't pretend like we don't know what the repercussions will be once everyone knows, including Chelsea. He wanted to be there to do all he could for his child too, he's being "human". He didn't intentionally plow down a child, it was an accident.

#13   2013/10/24 10:14AM
    YR2013

Quote lambram: No, it doesn't matter because ultimately it was BILLY'S FAULT for leaving his child in a car alone at night.

Whomever ran her over, it was an accident. I don't care if it was Adam or not. That is irrelevant.

This kid shouldn't have been running around on a dark road at night. It was an accident waiting to happen. All due to Billy's negligence and carelessness, bad parenting.

I completely agree with you about this being Billy's fault, HOWEVER, this is also on Adam, he doesn't get a free pass. Adam knows he may have hit Delia, the right thing was for him to come forward and say something. I'm sure if that was his child he would want someone to come forward. With saying that, I understand why he didn't say anything, but now, he's digging a deeper hole for himself and in GC, they will love to push him into that pit given his past transgressions. I'm team Adam all the way, but my boy doesn't make it easy for himself and he's now messing with "god" and making him promises, promises he hasn't kept, so it will be interesting to see what "god" does to him now.

#14   2013/10/24 10:17AM
    YR2013

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote SoapsAtGrams: I'm not bashing any character.
    But IMHO, I wish Conner had been the recipient of his biological father's corneas d/t an automobile accident, and saved Delia's character.
    I do Not miss Carmine's character.
    I would NOT miss Adam's character. JMHO.

I WILL MISS little adorable Delia's character.

Why not the bio mothers eyes she is the one who did all the lying and conning for self preservation. It should have been her. She could do it willingly maybe that would have made her more interesting and gained some sympathy for he character. I would not miss her character so they could have had her struck by the car instead of Delia.

Preach it Jackie! I won't miss her and it would have been a selfless thing for her to do. Had she said that or be willing to do it, she would have scored big with Adam too, not just us

#15   2013/10/24 10:19AM
    sweetangel.

it wasn't him so it doesn't matter

#16   2013/10/24 10:24AM
    YR2013

Quote ladycam:
    Quote TITTH: or not his character is what everyone thought it was. Cowards don't man up and he is what everyone thought he was, a weasel.

Well GC is full of cowards. And they were coward when they didn't what Adam have to lose. I could example upon top of example where each didn't own up to wrong doing. Adam walking into a police station and telling them he think he hit Delia but his not sure. With his history they would lock him up. There is no one that witness the accident. We all have our favorite but lets be real Kevin,Chloe,Billy, Chelsea,Victor,Nick,Jack and the list goes on are cowards and weasels. Let get rid of all them for being coward and weasels.

Exactly, who ever admit to the things they do on this show?

#17   2013/10/24 10:34AM
    BabygirlAH

I bet Adam didn't do it at all. He just thinks he did. It will be a twist. Kyle did it. That's what the writers will do to give Kyle a storyline.

#18   2013/10/24 11:09AM
    YR2013

Quote BabygirlAH: I bet Adam didn't do it at all. He just thinks he did. It will be a twist. Kyle did it. That's what the writers will do to give Kyle a storyline.

I don't know who hit Delia but I don't think it's Adam. I believe there is a twist to this s/l but I think Adam will take the fall first and then later the truth comes out.

#19   2013/10/24 11:26AM
    Lizzytish

Under the circumstances, I think Adam has done the right thing.

1. He had no idea that he hit Delia. We saw the whole thing -- he swerved to avoid hitting a "stray" dog -- who would expect there was a child nearby?

2. He wasn't even thinking about Delia and her corneas.

3. There was apparently no damage to the front end of his car, except for a piece being missing from that light cover. If he hit Delia, his car would have been damaged.

4. Even if he confessed up front - who in GC would give him the benefit of the doubt? I mean -- he's not an FOP (friend of Paul's), unlike Kevin and Michael and Lauren. No, he'd be arrested, and convicted by public opinion immediately.

I think the torture he's putting himself through is worse than a jail cell.

#20   2013/10/24 03:26PM
    Bellah

Quote Lizzytish: Under the circumstances, I think Adam has done the right thing.

1. He had no idea that he hit Delia. We saw the whole thing -- he swerved to avoid hitting a "stray" dog -- who would expect there was a child nearby?

2. He wasn't even thinking about Delia and her corneas.

3. There was apparently no damage to the front end of his car, except for a piece being missing from that light cover. If he hit Delia, his car would have been damaged.

4. Even if he confessed up front - who in GC would give him the benefit of the doubt? I mean -- he's not an FOP (friend of Paul's), unlike Kevin and Michael and Lauren. No, he'd be arrested, and convicted by public opinion immediately.

I think the torture he's putting himself through is worse than a jail cell.

Thank you very much! I love what you said.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list