List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Started by OttawaSweetie at 2007/10/24 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 06:54PM, Views: 1955, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/10/26 03:35PM
    Re: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)
    zzyzx

Hope its not Brad and Sharon and I really hope it won't be Cane and Amber. Chemistry means very little on this soap opera. I'm hoping they were referring to Nikki and Victor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/26 03:50PM
    #32   2007/10/27 06:54PM
    Re: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)
    BlackSwan

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I don't think that the writers will ever put Amber & Cane together, but I do think that the old love they are talking about might be Daniel& Lily., and Not Cane & Abmer at all. I do think that Cane & Heather do have chemistry. I am not too sure a bout Cane & Lily, to me those too are DULL AS I don't knoew what...

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list