List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Started by OttawaSweetie at 2007/10/24 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 06:54PM, Views: 1897, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/25 07:29PM
    Re: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)
    sutherngirl

i don't want to see Cane with Amber.. he belongs with Lily.. Amber is to money hungry!

#22   2007/10/26 11:08AM
    crazy4GSXR

Quote sarasecret007: I dissagree. Katherine knows that Amber loves Cane. She's saved Jill and now Katherine. She wasn't even expecting to be the hero then and now she is. I want to see them turn her character around. She has more potential on Y&R. The B&B just made her characte sleezy and cheap. It's time we see a new Amber!

I agree

#23   2007/10/26 11:14AM
    SadieLadie

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote kimyla:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

Ready for the World Series? It gonna be good one!

Yep, but I have a feeling I'm the only one rooting for the Rockies. Story of my life. LOL

#24   2007/10/26 11:16AM
    SadieLadie

Quote kimyla:
    Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote dollzdimplez: I don't know I did read somewhere in a spoiler that an old love will rekindle. I thought at first Paul and Lauren but that just couldn't be? Maybe it is going to be Cane and Amber.... who knows.

I read that spoiler also and I had the same thoughts. Cane and Amber.

Let's hope it's not Brad and Sharon.

I thought they meant Victor and Nikki; bringing a halt to the divorce. I wish it was Sharon and Nick but doesn't seem to be going that way. Sharon seems to really love Jack and I didn't think so in the beginning. Darn.

#25   2007/10/26 11:45AM
    athena w

I hope it is Victor and Nikki. Send Chow packing. He is after money and whatever else he can get. Victor is a little overbearing but do believe he loves Nikki.

#26   2007/10/26 11:50AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote kimyla:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

I don't like Amber with Cane at all. He can do much better.

#27   2007/10/26 12:05PM
    yrkayfan

IF Cane turns out to be bad It would be an interesting twist for Amber to be the one that cracks the scheme

#28   2007/10/26 02:40PM
    bubble303

Please DO NOT put these two back together

Amber is a bad girl.....and Cane doesn't deserve a girl like that.....He deserves someone smart, beautiful, young and HONEST

Sincerely

Bubble

#29   2007/10/26 02:43PM
    Wickyz

Quote kimyla:

JUST EWWWWWW I dont think Heather has chemistry with anyone..she is such a dry character..and Lily...well she belongs with Daniel..I hope they find their way back to each other..Cane and Amber...yeah..they work together!!!

#30   2007/10/26 02:55PM
    granny45

Quote athena w: I hope it is Victor and Nikki. Send Chow packing. He is after money and whatever else he can get. Victor is a little overbearing but do believe he loves Nikki.

Me too!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list