List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Started by OttawaSweetie at 2007/10/24 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 06:54PM, Views: 1898, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/24 11:50AM
    Re: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)
    KeepingItReal

Quote kimyla:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

Ready for the World Series? It gonna be good one!

#12   2007/10/24 11:51AM
    Kimberly46

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

ITA - I felt it for her when she started to cry. She almost had me choked up. Her being all tough and can handle it.....nice to see her break down like that.

So true. And that scene where she talks to Katherine about her mistakes is very touching. You see Amber under another light and understand her insecurities a bit more.

I agree on Cane not having much chemistry with Heather nor Lilly. Never worked for me at all. Cane and Amber did have a lot more chemistry together, even though she went about it the wrong way. She should of been more upfront with him.

#13   2007/10/24 11:54AM
    Kimberly46

Quote dollzdimplez: I don't know I did read somewhere in a spoiler that an old love will rekindle. I thought at first Paul and Lauren but that just couldn't be? Maybe it is going to be Cane and Amber.... who knows.

I read that spoiler also and I had the same thoughts. Cane and Amber.

#14   2007/10/24 11:59AM
    kimyla

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote kimyla:

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

I am very ready.. I hope it's not a slam dunk for either team. I hate blow outs.

#15   2007/10/24 12:00PM
    kimyla

Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote dollzdimplez: I don't know I did read somewhere in a spoiler that an old love will rekindle. I thought at first Paul and Lauren but that just couldn't be? Maybe it is going to be Cane and Amber.... who knows.

I read that spoiler also and I had the same thoughts. Cane and Amber.

Let's hope it's not Brad and Sharon.

#16   2007/10/24 12:01PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

ITA - I felt it for her when she started to cry. She almost had me choked up. Her being all tough and can handle it.....nice to see her break down like that.

So true. And that scene where she talks to Katherine about her mistakes is very touching. You see Amber under another light and understand her insecurities a bit more.

I agree on Cane not having much chemistry with Heather nor Lilly. Never worked for me at all. Cane and Amber did have a lot more chemistry together, even though she went about it the wrong way. She should of been more upfront with him.

Dang I missed that talk.....little by little they show why Amber is the way she is.

I remember her talking about growing up poor and living in a trailer and never wanting to go back to that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 12:05PM
    #17   2007/10/24 12:04PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote kimyla:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote kimyla:

I am very ready.. I hope it's not a slam dunk for either team. I hate blow outs.

Haven't watched BB since T.O. won the last back to back World Series.

But after watching a couple nights ago.....most definatley will be watching this series.

I don't think it's gonna be a blow out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 12:05PM
    #18   2007/10/24 12:11PM
    Kimberly46

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Dang I missed that talk.....little by little they show why Amber is the way she is.

I remember her talking about growing up poor and living in a trailer and never wanting to go back to that.

Ya -- you can understand her when she talks where she comes from, but gawd she gets herself in trouble fast. I keep thinking, (come on girl, give yourself a break here, go easy) lol

#19   2007/10/24 12:12PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Ya -- you can understand her when she talks where she comes from, but gawd she gets herself in trouble fast. I keep thinking, (come on girl, give yourself a break here, go easy) lol

Soooo true. LMAO

She's young and still have time to redeam herself.

#20   2007/10/24 12:16PM
    sarasecret007

I don't see heather or cane making a super couple. I can see shane or phane making a super couple before I see the leather. I think the only reason they split up Cane and Amber was because Cane is the hottest single right now and the routine couple gets boring for writers. This is why Micheal and Lauren have their ups and downs to keep these super couples dangling with lies, deceit,etc. In all the history of soaps I have never seen a super couple last without cheating, lies dangling, last minute truths that can't be forgiven, right after they say "I'll always love you". It's it ironic!?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list