List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)

Started by OttawaSweetie at 2007/10/24 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 06:54PM, Views: 1916, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/24 11:26AM
    Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)
    OttawaSweetie

Did you see Cane with his arms around Amber?
    He was very sweet. He was consoling her.

What do you all make of that?

What do you think will happen if anything?

#2   2007/10/24 11:38AM
    Re: Question about Cane and Amber? (Caution: This thread may contain spoilers)
    kimyla

I don't think anything will happen. I think this will be closure for them and they will both move on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 11:44AM
    #3   2007/10/24 11:40AM
    dollzdimplez

I don't know I did read somewhere in a spoiler that an old love will rekindle. I thought at first Paul and Lauren but that just couldn't be? Maybe it is going to be Cane and Amber.... who knows.

#4   2007/10/24 11:40AM
    cherchezlefemme

Amber's got money now.... She may have a soft spot for Candy-Cane, but remember... Her first love is MONEY!

#5   2007/10/24 11:42AM
    OttawaSweetie

Quote kimyla: I don't think anything will happen. I think this will be closure for them and they will both and they will move on.

I hope that's true!

#6   2007/10/24 11:43AM
    loveitloveit...

I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

#7   2007/10/24 11:45AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

ITA - I felt it for her when she started to cry. She almost had me choked up. Her being all tough and can handle it.....nice to see her break down like that.

#8   2007/10/24 11:46AM
    sarasecret007

I dissagree. Katherine knows that Amber loves Cane. She's saved Jill and now Katherine. She wasn't even expecting to be the hero then and now she is. I want to see them turn her character around. She has more potential on Y&R. The B&B just made her characte sleezy and cheap. It's time we see a new Amber!

#9   2007/10/24 11:46AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote sarasecret007: I dissagree. Katherine knows that Amber loves Cane. She's saved Jill and now Katherine. She wasn't even expecting to be the hero then and now she is. I want to see them turn her character around. She has more potential on Y&R. The B&B just made her characte sleezy and cheap. It's time we see a new Amber!

ITA - Amber does love him....maybe not in the beginning but that girl fell hard for him.

#10   2007/10/24 11:49AM
    kimyla

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I think the writers should put them back together. Cane doesn't have much chemistry with Lily or Heather, but with Amber they are off the charts. If they could mature Amber (i think the actor is great especially in today's episode), I think they could make a great duo.

I disagree. I think Cane and Heather have a lot of chemistry. I'd like to see them as a couple. But then again, I was not real happy with the Jack/ Sharon pairing at first, but now I think they are good together.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list