List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dash the Dog and Delia's Death...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dash the Dog and Delia's Death...

Started by karenRose at 2013/10/23 10:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 11:31AM, Views: 1181, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/23 10:19AM
    Dash the Dog and Delia's Death...
    karenRose

I have a problem with this Delia's death, Billy was taking her home from the play..now think WHY in the world would anyone take a DOG to the play at a school? Why wasn't Delia in a booster seat? Why was Dash (the dog) in the car? Our school does not allow dogs at our schools, does any school? (except sevice dogs)..can anyone tell me why Dash was in the car? And what did the dog do stay in the car during the play? I don't get this whole scenerio, does anyone else? And I have never seen Dash in any other episodes before have you? All of a suddden Delia has a dog after the play? And why hasn't anyone bother to go look for Delia's dog? I do NOT think it is Chloe's fault, or Billy's fault, or Adam's fault..it was Dash's fault.And NO ONE has bothered to look for this dog that meant so much to Delia. WHY?

#2   2013/10/23 11:19AM
    Re: Dash the Dog and Delia's Death...
    JUJU41

Quote karenRose: I have a problem with this Delia's death, Billy was taking her home from the play..now think WHY in the world would anyone take a DOG to the play at a school? Why wasn't Delia in a booster seat? Why was Dash (the dog) in the car? Our school does not allow dogs at our schools, does any school? (except sevice dogs)..can anyone tell me why Dash was in the car? And what did the dog do stay in the car during the play? I don't get this whole scenerio, does anyone else? And I have never seen Dash in any other episodes before have you? All of a suddden Delia has a dog after the play? And why hasn't anyone bother to go look for Delia's dog? I do NOT think it is Chloe's fault, or Billy's fault, or Adam's fault..it was Dash's fault.And NO ONE has bothered to look for this dog that meant so much to Delia. WHY?

The dog was in the play portraying Toto in the Wizard of Oz. Billy looked for the dog.

#3   2013/10/23 11:31AM
    Re: Dash the Dog and Delia's Death...
    clicquot1

Quote karenRose: I have a problem with this Delia's death, Billy was taking her home from the play..now think WHY in the world would anyone take a DOG to the play at a school? Why wasn't Delia in a booster seat? Why was Dash (the dog) in the car? Our school does not allow dogs at our schools, does any school? (except sevice dogs)..can anyone tell me why Dash was in the car? And what did the dog do stay in the car during the play? I don't get this whole scenerio, does anyone else? And I have never seen Dash in any other episodes before have you? All of a suddden Delia has a dog after the play? And why hasn't anyone bother to go look for Delia's dog? I do NOT think it is Chloe's fault, or Billy's fault, or Adam's fault..it was Dash's fault.And NO ONE has bothered to look for this dog that meant so much to Delia. WHY?

I think Billy said he went to like a no-kill shelter and got the little dog for DEE DEE!

The dog was introduced about 3-4 eppy's before Dee Dee starting getting ready for the play!

Editing to add that Billy did mention that Dash would live at his house with him, Vickie, Johnny, and Kelsey the dog who has been hiding in the backyard for months, now!
    When the dog was introduced initially Billy had him on a lesh but then he ran off dragging the leash and Dee Dee chased after him! (theog was named DASH because he dashed away!)

So, we got a preview the the dog would run before he actually ran into the street on the night Dee Dee died!

When Dee Dee was all dressed and she told her mom to tell her _break a leg" then we all saw the picnic basket which again showed us that Dash was playing Toto in the play the Wizard of Oz!

Of course both Dee & Dash should have been restrained but they weren't to further set up the tragedy of Dee Dee's death!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 11:33AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list