List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia's death is Chloe's fault

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia's death is Chloe's fault

Started by Pravda at 2013/10/22 10:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 10:20AM, Views: 5150, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/23 06:36AM
    Re: Delia's death is Chloe's fault
    Brit1

Quote lvsdasnow: It will be considered Child neglect by Billy and he may be arrested.

It is truly Billy fault because he trusted Delia to much. He thought she would do as she had been taught, which was to obey her Dad. Billy knew without hesitation that his daughter would do as he said and remain in the car with the door locked. When she rolled the window down, he listened, then told her to roll the window back up and lock the door. That she did. How did he even doubt that she would later disobey his order?

Still don't Think Adam killed her. Delia was in the bush and Dash jumped out of her arms. Adam stopped before he got to the dog. He had not yet reached the spot where Delia was located hiding.
    The Lady said she saw a Black SUV swerve. She had to have already passed the spot to have seen Adam swerve.
    Maybe she is the one that hit Delia. Adam may have a broken amber light, but don't think they will find any damages to his car where he hit anything but a bush. Paul will hopefully wonder where that lady was that saw the car swerve.
    Totally my opinion.

Billy knew that the stupid dog was a runner. Dee chased after it once already when it ran out of the coffee shop. Doesn't matter, he never should have left her alone in the car. I hope he does get brought up on chargesl. Child endangerment at the very least. Everybody STOP (on the soap) fussing over Billy. There's no excuse for what he did.

#12   2013/10/23 07:09AM
    wyattfan

I see Delia's death as a tragic accident. I would blame Billy more than Chloe. I doubt he thought when he left Delia in the car that she would let the dog out and Dash would run away and Delia would go after him. Billy probably regrets all of his actions that led to Delia's death. Now I don't know if he should be charged with neglect for leaving her in the car just to get ice cream. That seems a little extreme to me.

#13   2013/10/23 07:12AM
    Gideon58

No argument that Chloe has given Chelsea a LOT of BAD advice over the past six months.

#14   2013/10/23 07:14AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Pravda: Chloe convinced Chelsea to lie to Adam and Dylan about Conner's paternity causing Conner to be delivered poorly and Adam to drive carelessly due to anger.

Chloe did the same trickery to Billy and Cain and almost destroyed Lillie's marriage. It is her ultimate fault that DD is dead. Chelsea should have come clean with Adam from the beginning.

#15   2013/10/23 07:15AM
    trinilisa

Wow...just wow...
    I get that what Adam did (as of right now) was an accident, but to blame Chloe just to deflect from Adam...just wow...
    Perhaps Adam shouldn't have been driving while upset...

#16   2013/10/23 07:31AM
    daisy1984

Quote Supercouplevilly: The only way it wasn't a complete accidentis. if, the person that hit her knew it, and kept going. When Adam stopped, Delia would have been on the other side of his car, and (I believe) unharmed.

If she was on the other side of his car unharmed, why wouldn't she have said something or made some type of noise when Adam got out of his car? If I had almost been hit by a car, I would have been a little panicked.

It is possible that someone had already hit Delia before Adam's car appeared and then the dog ran off so that Adam had to swerve to avoid the dog.

#17   2013/10/23 07:33AM
    HonnyDiipp

I'm not gonna say that Delia's accident was Chloe's fault. BUT karma was at play here. We spent 6 months listening to Chloe, Victoria and Billy say that Adam didnt deserve to be a father. Saying ChelC had every right to lie to both Dylan and Adam. Billy knew how it felt thanks to Chloe's games, but he saw nothing wrong with Dylan and Adam going through the same baby mama drama.

Chloe has been saying that Adam would be a terrible father, but HER baby daddy left his child in a car alone at night.

I don't believe Adam hit her. There's another twist up ahead.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 07:35AM
    #18   2013/10/23 07:41AM
    trinilisa

Quote HonnyDiipp: I'm not gonna say that Delia's accident was Chloe's fault. BUT karma was at play here. We spent 6 months listening to Chloe, Victoria and Billy say that Adam didnt deserve to be a father. Saying ChelC had every right to lie to both Dylan and Adam. Billy knew how it felt thanks to Chloe's games, but he saw nothing wrong with Dylan and Adam going through the same baby mama drama.

Chloe has been saying that Adam would be a terrible father, but HER baby daddy left his child in a car alone at night.

If I am not mistaken (and the key word here is if), Billy only found out that Connor was Adam's when he told Victoria about the eye problem and found out that she knew all along. I think he was actually surprised that she knew and didn't tell Adam.

#19   2013/10/23 07:45AM
    HonnyDiipp

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote HonnyDiipp: I'm not gonna say that Delia's accident was Chloe's fault. BUT karma was at play here. We spent 6 months listening to Chloe, Victoria and Billy say that Adam didnt deserve to be a father. Saying ChelC had every right to lie to both Dylan and Adam. Billy knew how it felt thanks to Chloe's games, but he saw nothing wrong with Dylan and Adam going through the same baby mama drama.

If I am not mistaken (and the key word here is if), Billy only found out that Connor was Adam's when he told Victoria about the eye problem and found out that she knew all along. I think he was actually surprised that she knew and didn't tell Adam.

Billy found out the truth and still said nothing. He and Victoria discussed it. But he quickly dismissed and continued to smile in Dylan's face. He even gave a hearty "sorry pal" after Dylan found out. Some friend.

#20   2013/10/23 07:51AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Pravda: Chloe convinced Chelsea to lie to Adam and Dylan about Conner's paternity causing Conner to be delivered poorly and Adam to drive carelessly due to anger.

Chloe did the same trickery to Billy and Cain and almost destroyed Lillie's marriage. It is her ultimate fault that DD is dead. Chelsea should have come clean with Adam from the beginning.

Something like that is one's fault.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list