List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I know who Chloe needs back in her life..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I know who Chloe needs back in her life..

Started by SamSpectra at 2013/10/21 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 04:10PM, Views: 3180, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/11/09 06:15PM
    Re: I know who Chloe needs back in her life..
    fairland

Quote SamSpectra: Chance! I found Chloe and Chance to be a great couple, and he should come back to help a grieving Chloe! Chance truly cared about Chloe and Delia, and I think Chloe will need a fresh start with her life. Am I the only one who can't stand the Chloe/Kevin relationship?

you are not the only one who can not stand the chloe/kevin relateionship. I actually think kevin is better off finding someone else to be with other than chloe herself. I would perfer chloe grieving with chance or with Ronan. THey are better couple than Kevin/ chloe. Chance growed on me for chloe/ chance couple. I would love to have chance back on the show for sure.

#22   2013/11/09 06:24PM
    APRIL JOY

No chance they boring.the guy that played him I read he went into the military for real.Ronan would have been nice but liked him better with Phyllis.Alex would be great with Chloe.they could turn up the heat.

#23   2013/11/09 06:57PM
    lilie

Quote SamSpectra: Chance! I found Chloe and Chance to be a great couple, and he should come back to help a grieving Chloe! Chance truly cared about Chloe and Delia, and I think Chloe will need a fresh start with her life. Am I the only one who can't stand the Chloe/Kevin relationship?

ITA, Chance was really good for Chloe. He made the character so much more interesting than she is with Kevin.

I LOVE Chloe, she's very pretty, bubbly, fun and very secure in herself. But I feel the character Kevin sucked all the life out of her. JMO

#24   2013/11/12 01:01PM
    sonny6

I think Ronan..the s/l between the two, when they first started was great. Chemistry was great, but then it just stopped and he was with Phyllis. I know Ronan would make me happy

#25   2013/11/12 01:07PM
    Lanie1959

i don't think Chloe is anywhere ready for a relationship and she seems to know it, I like how she standing on her own these days.

#26   2013/11/12 03:29PM
    alanadz

Quote ajsp35801: I would love to have Chance back to help Chloe through this. Chloe and Kevin were a horrible couple from the word go. What she really needs though is someone new.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I would love to see them back together and a having a baby Chance.

#27   2013/11/12 04:10PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote Gideon58: I think if Chance knew about Delia's death, he would be here in a heartbeat for Chloe.

This! Chance and Ronan should have been brought back on the show instead of introducing these new Abbott and Williams characters. If they can't get the original actors (I know the guy who played Chance rejoined the military), they can always recast, even though I love Jeff Branson (Ronan) and would hate to see another actor chosen over him. Also, the GCPD is sorely lacking. They need someone besides Alex that can actually solve a crime.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list