List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I know who Chloe needs back in her life..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I know who Chloe needs back in her life..

Started by SamSpectra at 2013/10/21 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 04:10PM, Views: 3209, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/22 07:19PM
    Re: I know who Chloe needs back in her life..
    APRIL JOY

I hope they don't put chance and Chloe back together.also not with Nick. I would love to see her and Alex.

#12   2013/10/22 07:41PM
    chillepepper

I would love for Chloe and Ronan Malloy to get a chance at love , also wouldn't mind seeing him back now that Broom Hilda is gone,they have unfinished business and before he got with Red and was leaving town ,Chloe came to see him and looked disappointed that he was leaving. I never liked one woman that they paired Ronan with,Heather was such an awful pairing and don't even get me started on Red. I wish they had let Ronan stay to finish the sl with Jamie but they brought in the new regime who kicked him to the curb, just so JFP could bring in all her newbies. Anyway would love to see Jeff Branson aka Ronan Malloy back. He and Elizabeth's Chloe were great together .Don't know if JB is still interested in returning or not. JMO

#13   2013/10/22 07:54PM
    mahina

Quote chillepepper: I would love for Chloe and Ronan Malloy to get a chance at love , also wouldn't mind seeing him back now that Broom Hilda is gone,they have unfinished business and before he got with Red and was leaving town ,Chloe came to see him and looked disappointed that he was leaving. I never liked one woman that they paired Ronan with,Heather was such an awful pairing and don't even get me started on Red. I wish they had let Ronan stay to finish the sl with Jamie but they brought in the new regime who kicked him to the curb, just so JFP could bring in all her newbies. Anyway would love to see Jeff Branson aka Ronan Malloy back. He and Elizabeth's Chloe were great together .Don't know if JB is still interested in returning or not. JMO

Lol!! May I ask who came up with the name Broom Hilda? Phil and Ronan were horrid ! I loved Chlonan. I love Chilly too but I think Delia's death is too painful for them now. Anyway I agree JB and EH are awesome!!

#14   2013/10/22 08:08PM
    chillepepper

Quote mahina:
    Quote chillepepper: I would love for Chloe and Ronan Malloy to get a chance at love , also wouldn't mind seeing him back now that Broom Hilda is gone,they have unfinished business and before he got with Red and was leaving town ,Chloe came to see him and looked disappointed that he was leaving. I never liked one woman that they paired Ronan with,Heather was such an awful pairing and don't even get me started on Red. I wish they had let Ronan stay to finish the sl with Jamie but they brought in the new regime who kicked him to the curb, just so JFP could bring in all her newbies. Anyway would love to see Jeff Branson aka Ronan Malloy back. He and Elizabeth's Chloe were great together .Don't know if JB is still interested in returning or not. JMO

Lol!! May I ask who came up with the name Broom Hilda? Phil and Ronan were horrid ! I loved Chlonan. I love Chilly too but I think Delia's death is too painful for them now. Anyway I agree JB and EH are awesome!!

I don't remember who came up with broom hilda ,I just hated them from beginning to end. I never saw Chilly together so I don't know what they were like. But Phonan was terrible ,never got why Ronan a hard arse FBI agent broke the law and hid evidence just to bang broom hilda, never understood that pairing at all. I do hope that Billy can get over the guilt of what happen to Delia and I hope someday Chloe can forgive him and realize that he never intentionally met for anything bad to happen ,he loved Delia and just wasn't thinking that anything bad could happen so quickly. I hope that Billy doesn't go to a bad place over this and give Victor more ammunition. I'm not sure if I want Chilly as a couple,but I am not against it either.

#15   2013/10/22 09:40PM
    Pravda

Chance or Roman

#16   2013/10/23 06:47AM
    dafyduc

Quote alanadz: Kevin is a huge step down from Billy and Chance!

OMG, really? Kevin never cheated on her like the "perfect" Chance, and Billy? He just never could love her for more than a booty call

#17   2013/10/23 07:23AM
    SamSpectra

Quote Pravda: Chance or Roman

Chance all the way as I feel he cared a lot more about Chloe and Delia then Ronan did. Besides Chloe and Chance had a lot more chemistry in my opinion!

#18   2013/10/23 08:25AM
    Gideon58

I think if Chance knew about Delia's death, he would be here in a heartbeat for Chloe.

#19   2013/10/23 08:25AM
    Axl Rose

I agree they need to bring back Chance for Chloe, at least with Chance he loved Chloe and Delia a lot, and not to mention Chance was extremely close with his little cousin Delia because they had a special relationship and not to mention I know Chance cheated on Chloe with Heather but still Chloe she was growing closer to Chance's brother Ronan in all fairness so

But with that said, with Chance back in Genoa City, the GCPD could always use more cops on the force and with Chance back in Genoa City he can be a cop working for the GCPD again but also Chance and Chloe can reconnect because of Delia

#20   2013/10/23 07:50PM
    alanadz

I loved Chance. Now this is one character I would welcome back!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list