List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I know who Chloe needs back in her life..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I know who Chloe needs back in her life..

Started by SamSpectra at 2013/10/21 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 04:10PM, Views: 3241, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/21 12:37PM
    I know who Chloe needs back in her life..
    SamSpectra

Chance! I found Chloe and Chance to be a great couple, and he should come back to help a grieving Chloe! Chance truly cared about Chloe and Delia, and I think Chloe will need a fresh start with her life. Am I the only one who can't stand the Chloe/Kevin relationship?

#2   2013/10/21 12:56PM
    Re: I know who Chloe needs back in her life..
    ajsp35801

I would love to have Chance back to help Chloe through this. Chloe and Kevin were a horrible couple from the word go. What she really needs though is someone new.

#3   2013/10/21 02:54PM
    edaem1

That would be great. And as someone who I think should have been left a portion of CE, it would be nice to see him come back and help Jill, Cane, Phillip, Devon and Tucker take CE from Victor.

#4   2013/10/21 05:02PM
    tmoney87

Quote SamSpectra: Chance! I found Chloe and Chance to be a great couple, and he should come back to help a grieving Chloe! Chance truly cared about Chloe and Delia, and I think Chloe will need a fresh start with her life. Am I the only one who can't stand the Chloe/Kevin relationship?

that would be great if chance came back to help chloe they were a cute couple I loved to watched

#5   2013/10/22 01:31PM
    alanadz

Quote SamSpectra: Chance! I found Chloe and Chance to be a great couple, and he should come back to help a grieving Chloe! Chance truly cared about Chloe and Delia, and I think Chloe will need a fresh start with her life. Am I the only one who can't stand the Chloe/Kevin relationship?

Oh I would love to have Chance back! I thought he was great.

#6   2013/10/22 02:54PM
    iheartadam

Chance was a sweetie! Loved him. But, I also would like them to explore Chloe with Alex! I think they would be hott together! Actually, I just want to see Chavez with SOMEONE, please! He's just so darn sexy!!

#7   2013/10/22 03:47PM
    bukopandan

Quote iheartadam: Chance was a sweetie! Loved him. But, I also would like them to explore Chloe with Alex! I think they would be hott together! Actually, I just want to see Chavez with SOMEONE, please! He's just so darn sexy!!

I'm laughing. I feel the exact same way! Well, I also am one of those who like Kevin, and I'd not want to see him hurt. I wonder if the friendship forming between Kev and Alex will play into a future Chlex (or Aloe?!) involvement, maybe as they get to know one another as he works on the case. Whatever, I'm thrilled to be seeing more Alex again and hope for more.

#8   2013/10/22 05:30PM
    alanadz

Kevin is a huge step down from Billy and Chance!

#9   2013/10/22 06:44PM
    distant drifter

Alex was checking Chloe out when he first arrived in town. Maybe there will be some sparks flying between these two. I agree that Kevin has no chemistry with Chloe at all. I will never understand why the writers did that. Kevin always seems so frustrated. He just needs to go to GH and play a predator. After all, he got a kick out of robbing homes and never felt regret over it. To top it all off the GCPD hired him. Now that is so over the top........just saying......................

#10   2013/10/22 06:49PM
    trixie60

Quote distant drifter: Alex was checking Chloe out when he first arrived in town. Maybe there will be some sparks flying between these two. I agree that Kevin has no chemistry with Chloe at all. I will never understand why the writers did that. Kevin always seems so frustrated. He just needs to go to GH and play a predator. After all, he got a kick out of robbing homes and never felt regret over it. To top it all off the GCPD hired him. Now that is so over the top........just saying......................

Kevin did play a good villian. I don't like the character but the actor is a good one. Chloe and Alex would make a good couple. I liked Chance when he was on the show and I did like him with Chloe too.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list