List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who is Zach

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Zach

Started by nancy 7 at 2013/10/20 07:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/20 04:12PM, Views: 2663, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/20 07:34AM
    Who is Zach
    nancy 7

Can anyone in Canada who saw the show on Friday, shown on Monday in the U.S. say if it was revealed who Zach(Courtney's texts).

#2   2013/10/20 07:36AM
    Re: Who is Zach
    jorie

Quote nancy 7: Can anyone in Canada who saw the show on Friday, shown on Monday in the U.S. say if it was revealed who Zach(Courtney's texts).

NOT YET ,I THINK HES COURTNEYS BROTHER,

#3   2013/10/20 08:19AM
    Yandy

I read somewhere (sorry don't remember where) that Zach is Courtney's boy friend and she is she is cheating on him with Noah...

#4   2013/10/20 09:52AM
    NewYorkBabe

Quote nancy 7: Can anyone in Canada who saw the show on Friday, shown on Monday in the U.S. say if it was revealed who Zach(Courtney's texts).

#5   2013/10/20 09:57AM
    NewYorkBabe

They didn't say but it sounds like Zach is Courtney's brother and my theory is he was driving the SUV that hit DeeDee. Also, information has it that more new people are going to be introduced on the show very soon i.e. Dylan's family, Courtney's family or brother to start, another young Abbott male, not sure who. The show needs some new blood, glad to hear it and hope some people have good virtues, I personally get tired of more problems and soooo many unresolved ones.

#6   2013/10/20 10:38AM
    glh1950

Quote NewYorkBabe: They didn't say but it sounds like Zach is Courtney's brother and my theory is he was driving the SUV that hit DeeDee. Also, information has it that more new people are going to be introduced on the show very soon i.e. Dylan's family, Courtney's family or brother to start, another young Abbott male, not sure who. The show needs some new blood, glad to hear it and hope some people have good virtues, I personally get tired of more problems and soooo many unresolved ones.

The Doc Stitch family maybe, thought death of Dylan's Dad was the end of Dylan's relatives?

#7   2013/10/20 02:01PM
    Winnipeg girl

I agree with you, they need some new blood in the show, I really like Noah and Courtney, the make a cute couple, hopefully Adam didn't hit and kill poor little Dee Dee, she was such a great actress, I say write Devon out,
    and Please please get a new Abby, she is not a good actress and very phoney sorry Abby not a good part for you

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 02:03PM
    #8   2013/10/20 02:05PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Whooooooo cares??? He is obviously a new character that will be either long or short term.. related or not related to a core character..

What is this thing that people need to know so far in advance who someone is.. Just wait and let the soap play out..

#9   2013/10/20 04:12PM
    jorie

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Whooooooo cares??? He is obviously a new character that will be either long or short term.. related or not related to a core character..

What is this thing that people need to know so far in advance who someone is.. Just wait and let the soap play out..

could be the person who actually killed DEE.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list